剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表
没事的 看着就行
It's gonna be fine. Just watch.
有需要的话我会告诉你
I'll let you know if we need anything.
尽量别吐
Oh, try not to yak.
第一次见到案发现场的人都会这样
It's a first-time murder scene thing.
好吧
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
你到家时发现了乔什的尸体
So you discovered Josh's body when you got home?
对 我刚打进了综合格斗总决赛
Yeah. I just got the new Total Combat,
我很兴奋
was psyched to play it,
之后我就看到了他
and then I found him,
你懂的
you know,
翘辫子了
out of lives.
好吧 他在和网友见面
Okay, um, he was meeting someone from the Internet?
-你知道是谁吗 -抱歉 不知道
- Do you know who? - Sorry, I don't.
好吧 去外面候着
All right, just wait outside.
稍后继续录口供
We'll finish your statement later.
有发现什么吗
Did you get anything?
没 有开机密♥码♥ 所以要花上一阵子
No, it is password-protected, so it's gonna take a while.
你可以黑进去的吧
You can do something, right? Like, hack it?
我可以试试穷举攻击
Oh, I mean, I could try a brute force attack
或利用密♥码♥学方法
or a cryptography approach.
密♥码♥是Mookie22 大写M
The password's Mookie22, capital "M."
这样也行
That'll work.
你这个高兴样真惹人厌啊
You seem annoyingly cheerful.
对不起
Sorry.
吉迪恩去参加他那什么峰会了
You know, Gideon's at his little conference thing,
一切回到最初的样子了
and, you know, it just feels good
这感觉挺好的 不是吗
to be back to basics, you know?
没错 就在你刚适应了那些高科技设备时
Yeah, just when you were warming up to the new toys.
只有一部分 至于那什么无人机
Some of 'em. But the drone, though?
我才不喜欢呢 可把我吓个半死
Uh-uh, no. Thing freaks me out.
总在头顶盘旋 一直在监视我们
You know, it's always there, watching, hovering above us.
我一直担心那无人机会削掉我的头
I'm always afraid it's gonna take my head off.
昨天我们刚和两个持刀醉酒佬搏斗完
Man, yesterday we wrestled two drunk dudes with knives.
你却担心区区一架无人机吗
You seriously worried about a drone?
科技终会背叛人类
The robots always turn on the humans eventually.
《终结者》 《西部世界》
Terminator, Westworld.
影视作品 讲述了人工智能觉醒并反抗人类的故事
只是时间问题而已
It's just a matter of time.
什么情况
What is it?
有学生试图自杀
自杀
Possible suicide.
真讨厌这些自杀♥警♥报 传给其他巡逻车吧
I hate suicide calls. Roll it to a beat car.
我们开的就是巡逻车
We're in a beat car.
而且 其他警♥察♥把琐事推给你时
And besides, you can't stand it
你也很不爽啊
when other cops try to put their crap on us.
我只是想表达 自杀♥警♥报最烦人了
I'm just saying that suicide calls are the worst.
压抑得要命
It's just... it's depressing as hell.
警报来自罗克韦尔学校的一名19岁学生
Call came from a 19-year-old student at Rockwell.
地点是宿舍
Address is a dorm.
我们不能推给别人
We're not punting this.
我从昨天起就没见过埃文了
I haven't seen Evan since yesterday.
怎么了吗
What's going on?
-我们只是要检查一下他的房♥间 -好的
- We just need to check his room. - Yeah.
埃文·芬利 芝加哥警署
Evan Finley, Chicago Police.
你在里面吗
You in there?
开门
Open up!
开门吧
Open it.
很好
Okay. Good.
什么都没有
It's nothing.
我们躲过了一劫 可能他也是
We dodged a bullet. Maybe he did, too.
你可说不准
You don't know that.
希望他改变了主意
Well, hopefully, he changed his mind
出去买♥♥披萨吃了
and went and got some pizza.
说到这个 不如我们去吃个午饭吧
Speaking of, um, let's go get some lunch or something.
对不起
这儿的事还没完
We're not done here.
还要花多久
How much longer is this gonna take?
还要一会吧
Uh, maybe a bit because
因为这里面没有写着"犯罪动机"的图标
there's not an icon I can click on
可以让我点击
that just says "murder motive."
不知道你怎么能对着电脑屏幕这么久
I don't know how you spend your life glued to a computer screen.
是我的话 我能疯
I mean, I'd go crazy.
没错 术业有专攻
Yeah, well, beats staring at a severed trachea.
我查到点东西了
Uh, I got something.
什么
What?
像是受害人与卖♥♥家之间的
Looks like an e-mail exchange
往来邮件记录
between the victim and the guy he was selling to.
交易什么东西
What were they selling?
还在查
Trying to figure that out.
看上去像是...
Uh, looks like...
价值两千 现金交易
the cost was two grand, cash.
他们昨天约了地方见面
They set up a meeting place yesterday.
天啊
Oh, no.
艾达 怎么了
Ada, what?
售卖♥♥芝加哥科技峰会入场腕带
他们交易的是吉迪恩那场
They were selling an all-access wristband
科技峰会的入场腕带
to Gideon's convention.
很高兴认识你
Nice meeting you.
精准扫描公♥司♥
在此代表精准扫描公♥司♥ 我们很高兴向大家宣布
We here at MilliScan are excited to announce
我们把毫米波扫描仪的体积缩小了70%
that we've made millimeter wave scanning 70% smaller.
我们这小巧好用的毫米波扫描仪
Our small, easy-to-use millimeter wave scanners...
我是来赢的
I'm here to win.
你喜欢这个吗
And you liked it?
我爱死它了
I loved it.
是吧 你真的很喜欢吗
Yeah, you got really into it?
我无聊死了
I'm bored.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我只看到一帮无聊的人带着灰盒子
I'm looking at boring people with gray boxes.
有了精准扫描公♥司♥
With MilliScan...
知道他们的市场价值有多少吗 他们的估价
Do you know what their market cap is, their valuation?
我听不见 我要睡着了
I can't hear you. I'm asleep.
人们再也不用像牲口一样挤在一堆
No more being herded like cattle.
不用再在飞机起飞前两小时到达机场
No need to arrive two hours prior to your flight.
从机场可以赚到很多钱
There is a lot of money in airports.
安检站有很多脚臭味
There is a lot of foot odor at security checks.
-吉迪恩 -怎么
- Gideon. - What?
我都把宇宙飞船送上天了
I launch spaceships.
你知道他们怎么说的
You know what they say.
一旦你穿过了大气中间层 你永远也不
Once you pass the mesosphere, you never...
好吧 底线是
All right, bottom line is,
这些人想要和里夫斯实业公♥司♥合作
these guys want a partnership with Reeves.
他们简直是在朝我们脸上砸钱
They're practically throwing cash at us.
你的资产负债表惨成那个样子
And with your balance sheet looking the way it does,
你最好求爷爷告奶奶那样去讨这笔钱
you better dance like a stripper for that cash.
-艾达和墨菲在这里干嘛 -他在这
- What are Ada and Murphy doing here? - There he is.
别 吉迪恩 今天不行
No, Gideon, not today.
很抱歉 你们不能来这里
I'm sorry. You guys can't be here.
我们得打理里夫斯实业公♥司♥的生意
We've got Reeves Industries' business to take care of.
我们也是为了工作 有一起谋杀案
I... Yeah, so do we. There's been a murder.
我们在芝加哥 谋杀又不稀奇
We're in Chicago. Of course there was a murder.
她到底是谁
Who the hell is she?
墨菲 这是劳伦 劳伦 这是墨菲
Murphy, Lauren. Lauren, Murphy.
吉迪恩很忙的
Gideon's busy.
你们得自己解决问题
You're gonna have to solve your own problems.
我们必须得和吉迪恩谈谈 很重要的事
We need to talk to Gideon now. It's important.
你的老板
What's important
在这里受到关注才是最重要的事
is your boss' undivided attention right here.
你看到我的警徽没 我可不是在求你
Do you see my badge? I'm not asking.
我们公♥司♥给你发的工资 我们公♥司♥都快不行了
The company paid for that badge, and the company's on the line.
劳伦 你能不能
Lauren, you have to stop talking
先暂时别谈利润率的事情
剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表