剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表
我们不会告诉你的父母
We're not gonna talk to your parents.
你的名字也不会出现在我们的报告中
We'll keep your name out of our report.
帮帮我们找到埃文
Just help us find Evan.
我也不想我爸妈知道
I didn't want my parents to know
我的初恋女友
about my first girlfriend either.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
只是我不能... 出柜
It's just I'm not... you know... out.
这是你自己的事
Hey, that's nobody's business but yours.
我们只关心埃文
We're only concerned about Evan.
我从昨天起都没见过他
I... I haven't seen him since yesterday.
我试着打电♥话♥给他
I tried calling.
转到他的语♥音♥信箱了 你们觉得他要...
I got his voice mail. Do you think he's...
我们也想搞清楚
Yeah, that's what we're trying to figure out.
我们有一个秘密的优步账号♥
We have a secret Uber account.
我们出去时用的
For when we go out.
也许他会用
Maybe he used it?
很好 很好 很不错
Yeah, yeah, that's great.
这个消息很重要 我们能看看吗
That's really great. Can we see it?
可以
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
我们走
Let's go.
好吧 一旦发现这个人
Okay, once we get eyes on this guy,
我们要迅速拿下他
we take him down nice and easy.
难道不该多派点人手吗
Shouldn't we have more backup?
这里这么多人很难抓到他
It's hard to catch him in this crowd.
我不想这里有太多警♥察♥把他吓跑了
I don't want to spook him with a lot of uniforms.
他们会引起恐慌
They're gonna cause a panic.
所以我们足智多谋的头儿打算
So how is our brainiac boss gonna find one wristband
在这么多带手环的人里面找到他吗
out of a room full of wristbands?
只要他说能行
If he says he can do it,
对我来说就够了
that's good enough for me.
现在大家散开 做好准备
Now let's spread out and be ready.
好了 吉迪恩
All right, Gideon,
-机会只有一次 -好 接下来
- it's now or never. - All right, then.
只要改变光波长
Just have to change the wavelength.
怎么样了 吉迪恩
Where we at, Gideon?
搞定了
There.
好了 表演开始了
Yes. It's showtime.
吉迪恩 那是什么情况
Gideon, what's going on up there?
一项技术奇迹
A technological miracle.
我在用激光器扫描上千个手环
I'm scanning, like, a thousand wristbands with lasers.
所以通融一下 别催太紧
So cut me some slack.
快呀 快呀 你在哪里
Come on, come on. Where are you?
好了 好的 好的 找到了
Yes. Okay, okay, all right.
现在去找他吧 墨菲
Tracking him now, Murphy.
他在大厅的东南角
He is in the southwest hall.
-科布 雷耶斯 -我们这就去
- Cobb, Reyes. - We're on our way.
他在哪里
Where is he?
等一下 让我看看方位
Hang on, let me get my bearings here.
大厅的东南角
Southwest hall.
刚路过无人机展柜 穿橘色卫衣
Just past the drone booth. Orange hoodie.
我看不到你说的那个人 吉迪恩
I can't see what you're seeing, Gideon.
你得帮我
You're gonna have to help me out.
再等一下
Hang on one sec.
看你手♥机♥
Check your phone.
你的六点钟方向
Your six o'clock.
收到 科布 雷耶斯 目标穿橘色卫衣
Got it. Cobb, Reyes, orange hoodie.
芝加哥警署
Chicago Police!
他进楼梯间了
He's going for the stairs.
举起手来
Hands up in the air.
慢慢转身
Turn around slowly.
请不要伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我还能说什么 我们抓错人了
What can I tell you? We got the wrong person.
你确定不是她干的吗
You're sure she didn't do it?
我以为整件事的关键就是
I thought the whole point of this thing
找到手环就等于抓到凶手
was we find the wristband, we find the killer.
她是个十六岁的女孩 科布
She's a 16-year-old girl, Cobb.
那又怎样 我约会过的那些高中生小妞
So what? I dated all kind of chicks in high school
她们可很乐意把我割喉了
who would've happily slit my throat.
好吧 我们通过监视器看到她时
Okay. Well, we have her coming through surveillance
她戴的是另一个手环
with a different wristband.
我们追踪的全许可手环
The all-access wristband we're tracking...
她说她是在洗手间对面找到的
she said she found from across the bathrooms.
要不是她干的 她为什么要跑
If she didn't do it, why'd she run?
因为她的手环是偷的 夏洛克
Because she has a stolen wristband, Sherlock.
她以为我们要
She thought that we were busting her
以试图藏匿升级手环为由
for trying to score some swag
逮捕她
with upgraded access.
那为什么凶手要把手环扔在这里
Okay, then why'd the bad guy ditch it here?
后台 仅限全许可人士
也许因为他在这里面
Maybe because he was in there.
他来后台做什么
What the hell did he want back here?
听着 我作为一直关心你的人
Okay, look, the me that cares about you
由衷希望他们可以抓住那个家伙
really hopes they catch this guy.
但作为关心里夫斯实业公♥司♥的我
But the me that cares about Reeves Industries
也由衷需要你签下几笔订单
really needs you to sign off on a few deals.
随便吧 都买♥♥了
Whatever. Just buy them all.
-不行 -那就都卖♥♥了
- We can't. - All right. Sell them all.
-这里有安保监控吗 -没有
- Hey, are there security cams? - No.
那片区域没有
Not in that area.
这是隐私问题
It's a privacy thing.
那些带着设备的参展商
It's a bunch of exhibitors with equipment.
他们不想被拍到
They don't want photographed.
说真的 吉迪恩
Seriously, Gideon,
你得看一眼这些...
I need you to take a look at these...
劳伦 我们在追捕一个杀手
Lauren, we're hunting a killer right now!
-事分清轻重缓急 -是警♥察♥在追捕凶手
- Priorities. - No, the police are hunting a killer.
你在盯着屏幕
You are watching a screen.
好吧 你没看过《识骨寻踪》吗
Okay, you've never watched Bones?
伙计们 这里本应该有个保安的
Guys, there should be a security guard there.
看那里
Hey, over here.
有名保安倒下了
There's the guard. He's down.
还有脉搏
He's got a pulse.
总部 我们需要一辆救护车
Squad, we need an ambulance.
收到
Copy that.
也许凶手需要后台权限
Maybe the killer needed backstage access.
或是需要武器
Or firepower.
他的枪不见了
His gun's missing.
你确定是这里吗
You sure this is the place?
我什么都没看到
I don't see anything.
优步司机把他载到这
The Uber driver dropped him off here.
对 那他到底在哪里
Yeah, so where the hell is he?
找到了
Think I found him.
天哪
Oh, man.
埃文
Evan?
不要过来
Get away from me!
放松 伙计
Hey, easy, buddy.
-你不想这么做的 -我说了别过来
- You don't want to do that. - I said get back.
听着 我知道你不认识我
Look, you don't know me.
但我花了一天时间去了解你
But I've spent the whole day getting to know you.
见你的母亲
Met your mom.
你的男友杰克逊
Your boyfriend Jackson.
他俩都非常爱你
They both love you very much.
你见过我爸了吗
You meet my dad, too?
对 我们见过了
Yeah. We did.
我跳的时候拍张照片给他 行吗
Well, send him a picture when I jump, okay?
他可能会说这是我唯一做对的事
He'll probably tell you it's the only thing I ever did right.
打电♥话♥给他爸 我接着和他说
Call his dad. I'll keep him talking.
你不觉得他一点也不想和他爸说话吗
剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表