剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表
我最多只需两分钟
I'll be there in two, tops.
无人机能干什么
What the drone gonna do?
这可不是普通的无人机
This is not an ordinary drone.
这可是TK421无人机
This is the TK421.
这东西能用冲击波灭火
This one uses a concussive charge to extinguish flames.
你们能把火灭了
You're gonna blow up the fire?
墨菲 蹲下
Murph. Stay low.
短而浅地呼吸
Short, shallow breaths.
没有进去的路
There's no way back in.
也就是说没有出来的路
Which means there's no way back out.
好 无人机就位
Okay, drone's on site.
告诉我 艾达
Talk to me, Ada.
一定有入口的
There's got to be some way to get inside.
-东墙的房♥顶上有个缺口 -好的
- There's an opening in the roof on the east wall. - Okay.
够这架无人机进去吗
Big enough for this drone?
我不知道 大概两米多宽
I don't know. It's about eight feet wide.
挺难进去的
It's gonna be pretty difficult.
我就是喜欢挑战
Well, I do love a challenge.
墨菲 你还在吗
Murph, you still with me?
在 但是...
Yeah, but...
我不知道还能撑多久
I don't know how much longer.
墨菲
Murph,
我给你清出条道路后你就跑 行吗
I'm gonna clear a path for you and you're gonna run, okay?
好的
Okay, okay.
墨菲 还有一件事
Murph, one more thing.
可能会有点吵
This could get a little loud.
现在走
Go now!
你能办到的 墨菲
You got this, Murph.
再跑几步
Just a little bit further.
快到了
Almost there.
跑
Go!
没事了 没事了
Hey, hey. We got, we got you, we got you.
她出来了
She's out!
谢天谢地
Thank God.
还要谢谢我
And me.
当然 还有上帝
And-and God.
兄弟
Hey, bro.
昨晚的事我很抱歉
Sorry about last night.
有点过火了
Just got a little amped up.
不如你放我回家睡一觉 然后一笔勾销
Why don't you just let me go home and sleep it off?
做不到 维克
I can't do that, Vic.
你欺骗了我们
You lied to us.
要是有人冲撞我 我就会
Someone comes at me, I just suddenly...
突然失去理智
black out.
听着 我会
Now, listen, I'll...
我会和检察官谈谈
I'll talk to the prosecutor.
看他是否能顾念一下你的服役记录
I'll see if he'll consider your service record.
好让判罚结果轻一些
See about getting you some real help.
布兰特
Brando.
谢谢 哥们
Thanks, brother.
你和他谈过了
You talked to him?
对
Yeah.
抱歉 我真是个混♥蛋♥
Sorry I was such a jerk.
听着 我知道你是你战友 而且
Listen, I know he's your buddy, and...
对 但你是我的搭档
Yeah, but you're my partner.
下次我会听你的意见
Next time I'll listen.
再加点糖
Needs more sugar.
鉴于强森被捕
In light of Johnson's arrest,
纵火犯被捕 即将被指控为仇恨犯罪
传言长久以来困扰着十三区的
the gang conflict that has plagued the 13th district
帮派冲突即将停止
is rumored to be nearing a truce.
双方掌权者...
Leaders from both sides...
我讨厌自己在电视上的样子
I hate the way I look on TV.
你看起来美极了
You looked amazing.
真不敢相信你竟然抓住了他
I can't believe you actually caught him.
要出色完成这任务就必须不按常理出牌
Well, it takes a special kind of crazy to do that job.
我在想
I was thinking...
也许我也能像你那样
maybe I'd like to be that kind of crazy.
你想当警♥察♥
You want to be a cop?
你觉得我能行吗
Do you think I could do it?
嗯 我觉得不管你干什么 都能胜任
Yeah, I think you can do anything you want to do.
糟糕 我迟了
Shoot, I'm late.
你介不介意在这等到
Um, do you mind waiting
我妈和马里奥从商店回来吗
until Mateo and Mita come back from the store?
她烧菜很好吃
She's an awesome cook.
-没事的 我不介意 -好
- Don't worry. I'm happy. - Okay.
诚如你们所知
As you all know,
我这一生解决过很多棘手的问题
I have solved a lot of tough problems in my life.
可重复使用的火箭推进器
Reusable rocket stages,
能观察到小行星的望远镜
asteroid hunting telescopes,
不一而足 但是 你知道吗
you name it, but, uh, you know what?
我从未遇到过比执法更艰难的问题
I never faced a problem tougher than law enforcement.
在工程学和数学里 问题总是有解的
In engineering, math, problems have solutions.
只要你想出解题步骤 就大功告成了
Once you figure them out, you're done.
你就能继续下一个挑战了
You're ready for a new challenge.
但只要这世上仍有哪怕一个人
But as long as one person in the world
贪图不义之利 占他人便宜
still wants to take unfair advantage of another,
犯罪问题就没有真正的答案
there's no real solution to crime.
但幸运的是 一个问题无解
Now, fortunately, a problem being unsolvable
不代表不能用这个问题来赚钱
does not mean that it can't make money,
因此 在下一个财政季度
which is why in the next fiscal quarter,
里夫斯实业公♥司♥将荣幸推出APB全精安保
Reeves Industries will proudly introduce APB Prime.
这项针对私有化警♥察♥的
This revolutionary approach
革命性创新
to privatized policing
将带给里夫斯实业公♥司♥的顾客
will offer Reeves customers
全新水准的私人安保
a new level of personal security
可即付即用
on a pay-as-you-go
也可长♥期♥订购
or subscription basis.
所以 不管我们是与当地执法部门
So, uh, whether we are working in tandem
协同合作
with local law enforcement...
还是向精英客户
...or offering our services à la carte
提供专享服务
to an elite clientele...
好吧 我们才不会这么干
Yeah, we're not doing any of that.
事情是这样的
Here's the deal.
我在南区的一处空地创办了这家公♥司♥
I started this company from a South Side storage space
一路打拼 让它成为了今日的全球巨头
and turned it into the global powerhouse that it is today.
七个部门 两万八千位员工
Seven divisions, 28,000 employees,
四百八十亿存款 我也曾以为
48 billion in the bank, and I used to think
不断提高这些数字比什么都重要
that making those numbers bigger was all that mattered.
但过去的几个月里
But in the last few months,
我看到了一些新数字
I've looked at some new numbers.
3248起枪击案
3,248 shootings.
56♥4♥起凶杀案
56♥4♥ homicides.
14起致命纵火案
14 cases of deadly arson.
这只是芝加哥的数据
That's just Chicago.
所以 我现在关心的只有
So, all that matters to me now
让那些数字变小
is making those numbers smaller...
不计代价
No matter what the cost.
听着
Listen...
我让你们在座的每个人
I've made each and every one of you folks
都赚了一大堆钱
a crapload of money.
所以 喜欢与否
So, like it or not,
这一次 你们得信我
you're just gonna have to trust me on this one.
吉迪恩发言完毕
Gideon out.
剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表