剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表
But this one was disabling the cruisers
我把系统恢复了 这上面好多东西
and I got those back online. A lot of this stuff here
看起来是侵入无人机用的
looks like it was for hacking the drones.
剩下的呢
And the rest?
这就是我担心的地方
Well, that's what I'm worried about.
这个
This one.
这是地图软件
There's mapping software
还有什么 像是什么伺机控制机制
and some sort of... servo control mechanism?
我意思是...
- I-I... - Meaning?
这是用来
It's for...
远程控制的设备
remotely controlling devices.
天呐
Oh, my God.
快看这个
Look at this.
这是个自动化武器的定位软件
It's targeting software for an automated weapon.
什么 在哪儿
What? Where is it?
还不太确定具体♥位♥置
Uh... hard to be 100% sure.
地图覆盖区域是市中心
The mapping overlay is for downtown.
在瓦克和密歇根州之间
That's between Wacker and Michigan.
吉迪恩 那儿是市政大楼
Gideon, that's where City Hall is.
-我们能让它停下吗 -不行
- Can we stop it? - No. No, it's...
这是个自动化的程序
it's an automated program.
破解密♥码♥要花很长时间
It would take too long to break the encryption.
那我们来破解他
Then we'll break him.
我们发现你的小把戏了 现在快把它关掉
We found your little surprise. Turn it off now.
我为什么要那么做呢
Why on earth would I do that?
别自掘坟墓
Don't dig yourself a deeper hole.
坟墓不是为我准备的
Oh, the hole isn't mine.
那是十三区所有人的坟墓
It's a grave for the 13th district.
我对这件事思考良久了 里夫斯先生
I've thought a lot about this, Mr. Reeves,
怎样才能让你的实验见好就收
how to end your experiment for good.
看来没人在意警♥察♥滥杀无辜
Nobody seems to mind the cops killing innocent people.
但我觉得市政大楼出现一两具尸体
But I think a bloody corpse or two at City Hall
也许会让世人对你的改革有所动摇
might shake everybody's faith
你说对吗
in the Gideon Reeves revolution, don't you?
求你了 你的目的已经达成
Please. You've made your point.
不 还没有
No, I haven't.
还没有把你的勇敢新世界
Not until I bring your brave new world...
终结掉
to an end.
他在拖延时间
He's stalling.
我们必须尽快赶到市中心
We need to get to downtown before it's too late.
- 好好享受吧 - 闭嘴
- Enjoy the show. - Shut the hell up.
我是吉迪恩 里夫斯
Yes, this is Gideon Reeves.
我要立刻与萨尔加多市长通话
I need to talk to Mayor Salgado immediately.
等等 这是个紧急的
Wait, this is an emerg...
他们怎么说
What are they saying?
我正在听等候音乐
I'm listening to hold music.
市长先生 我要说的是
Look, I'm just trying to say, Mr. Mayor,
现在不是召开记者会的最佳时机
now may not be the best time for a press conference.
现在是最佳时机 不信你看
Oh, it's the perfect time. Take a look at this.
市政厅已经批准了这个命令
The city council just authorized that injunction.
十二区将会接管十三区
The 12th district is taking over the 13th.
我当时在现场 我知道发生了什么
Listen, I was there. I saw exactly what's going on.
吉迪恩是在帮大家
And I saw Gideon trying to help.
他不过是在收拾自己的烂摊子
He's trying to clean up a mess that he made.
市长先生
Mr. Mayor?
吉迪恩 里夫斯要和您通话
Mr. Mayor, I have Gideon Reeves on the phone for you, sir.
说曹操 曹操到
Oh, speak of the bastard and he pops up.
里夫斯 我正好要出门
Hey, Reeves. Perfect timing, I was just about to go outside
告诉记者会上的朋友
and tell your friends in the press
我们要叫停你的警区
that we're shutting you down.
不论你现在在做什么 取消它
Whatever you are doing, cancel it.
你有危险
You are in danger.
装得不错 里夫斯
Nice try, Mr. Reeves.
我说的是真的 你不能...
I'm serious. You can't...
我当然能 听着 你个混♥蛋♥
Uh, yes, I ca... listen, you son of a bitch!
你觉得你有钱就能命令
I know that you think that your money gives you the right
这座城市的人该去做什么了吗
to tell everybody in this town what to do,
我现在告诉你 你错的很离谱
but I'm here to tell you that you are sorely mistaken.
我不是这么想的
No, no, no, this is not about me!
都是因为你 里夫斯
Oh, it's all about you, Mr. Reeves.
你最终要自食恶果的
It's about you finally getting what you deserve.
我没...
I don't... ah...
怎么了
What happened?
那个混♥蛋♥挂我电♥话♥
The ass-hat hung up on me!
吉迪恩 路上这么堵我们没法到市中心
Gideon, we're not getting anywhere with this traffic.
让我来想想
All right, give me one sec.
总部 我是吉迪恩 康拉德 你在吗
Squad, this is Gideon. Conrad, you there?
我能做点什么
What's left of me.
队长 我们要去市政大楼
Captain, we need to get to City Hall.
警灯跟警笛没法让道路通畅
Lights and sirens are not gonna cut it.
我知道 但艾达不在
I hear you, but without Ada around...
我知道
I know, I know.
你去她电脑前
Just go to her computer.
-吉迪恩 我不会啊 -你必须会
- Gideon, I can't. - You have to.
我们除了梳理交通 没其他办法了
We got to clear this traffic. There's no other way.
但我连查邮件都不会 更别说
Listen, I... I can barely check my e-mails, much less...
我来教你怎么操作
All right, well, I'm gonna talk you through it.
电脑屏幕上显示的就是
Okay, she's already in the...
交通系统
the-the transportation department interface.
屏幕上都有些什么
Tell me what's up on the screen right now.
铁路紧急制动
"Rail system emergency braking."
好的 你要你进入主菜单
Good, good. So, I need you to get to the main menu.
准备好一起摇摆
And get ready to rock and roll.
应该会出现一个对话框
Should be a dialog box.
然后
Okay, and...
点击子菜单
Click on it. Click on that sub-menu.
再点“是”
The "Yes" Box.
好了
There.
往前开一个街口
Got to get one block over.
好的 坐稳了
Okay, hold on.
你知道这是人行道吧
Uh, you know this is a sidewalk, right?
而且那绝对是个行人
And that is definitely a pedestrian.
吉迪恩 成功了吗
Gideon, is it working?
当然成功了 队长 你让我们一路畅通
Affirmative, Captain. You gave us the green light.
那就好 你们俩会赶到吧
Good. You two gonna make it?
我希望如此
I hope so.
谢谢你们的到来
Thank you for coming.
你们肯定知道
As I'm sure you know,
这段时间 芝加哥正处在困难之中
this has been a difficult day for the City of Chicago.
我们接下来将会对已发生的事
And we'll be sorting out exactly what happened
进行解决与整顿
for some time to come.
但现在我们要宣布一个让人痛苦的事实
But right now one thing is painfully clear:
由百万富翁吉迪恩 里夫斯领导的 在十三区展开的
the technological experiment launched in our 13th district
技术实验宣告失败
by billionaire Gideon Reeves has failed.
你在干什么 那个遥控飞机...
What are you doing? The drones...
不 不是遥控飞机
No, no, no, it's not for the drones.
那到底是什么
Then what?
里夫斯说
Reeves has talked about...
要让我们的城市更安全
making our city safer.
但现实却是
The trouble is,
他的自负
his own ego,
他的傲慢
his own arrogance
阻碍了他的脚步
has gotten in the way.
好吧 这个阻碍了信♥号♥♥
All right, this jams electrical signals, right?
DV8有自动狙击功能
So, DV8 has an automated sniper rifle out there.
如果我能扰乱这里的信♥号♥♥
If I can scramble the electronics,
也许可以让它停止工作
I might be able to stop it.
但是我需要移除集成电路
But I just need to remove the regulator circuits,
它就能传送更宽的频率范围
so it transmits a wider range of frequencies.
别跟我说细节了 确保你炸掉那玩意就行了
Just spare me the details and make sure you fry that thing.
里夫斯谈论改进
剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表