剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表
事情要黄了 布兰特有危险
This thing's going sideways, Brandt's in trouble.
进去 快进去 现在
Get in there. Go, now!
马上到
We're on our way.
-什么也没有 -我这也没有发现
- Nothing in here. - Yeah, I'm empty, too.
我们没看见亨特离开
We never saw Hunter leave,
所以我们要封闭出口
so we need to shut off the exits,
出动所有警力搜查这个车♥库♥
get all units out here to search out the garage.
不 布兰特已经不在车♥库♥了
No, Brandt's not in the garage anymore.
这个是装在他的口袋里的
He had this in his pocket.
他肯定是故意留下的
He must have left it here for a reason.
看 车胎印
Look, tire marks.
亨特已经换了车
Hunter already switched the cars.
他们把他抓走了 吉迪恩 他不在这里了
They took him, Gideon. He's gone.
好 大伙 有一位警官失踪了
Okay, everyone, we have an officer missing
我们的任务是想尽一切办法把他救回来
and our job is to do everything we can to get him back.
艾达 你准备好与布兰特连线了吗
Ada, you ready for the next contact with Brandt?
传输倒计时
还有20秒
20 seconds out from a transmission.
布兰特进去后有32辆车驶出车♥库♥
A total of 32 cars have exited the garage since Brandt went in.
我可以发布一个"全体呼叫"
I could send an "All-call,"
但是他们没法应付这么多车
but they can't handle that many cars.
-还有10秒 -那上面没有定位系统吗
- Ten. - You don't have a GPS on that thing?
他只是要去个停车♥库♥ 不需要定位系统
He was going to one parking garage, we didn't need it.
下一次数据传进来时
When the next burst comes in,
我们可以对布兰特的信♥号♥♥做三角定位
we can triangulate Brandt's signal.
我等着你说 "我告诉过你"
Waiting for the "I told you so."
这不是我的行事风格 里夫斯先生
That's not how I roll, Mr. Reeves.
出了什么问题 我们一起面对
When something goes wrong, we're all in it together.
-五秒 -好的
- Five seconds. - Okay.
好 准备三角定位
All right, get ready to triangulate.
-我们需要他的地址 -好的
- We need his location. - Okay.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
-该死 艾达 -传输时间太短了
- Damn it, Ada! - The transfer was too short.
我没法算出他的位置
I can't get a read on him.
传输时间只有三秒
They're three-second transmissions.
我什么都弄不到
I can barely get anything.
七分钟后我再试一次
I can try again in seven minutes.
-别说话 -摄像头被蒙住了
- Shh, shh. - Oh, the camera's blocked!
-我什么都看不到... -听着
- I can't see a damn... - Listen!
你搞错了 老兄
You're making a mistake, man.
我们一会再说 现在给我闭嘴
We'll talk later. For now, keep your mouth shut.
回放
Take it back.
最后那段
That last part.
听到声音了吗
Hear that rumble?
那是轻轨的声音
That's the El.
停车场附近不可能有那么多条铁路
There can't be that many tracks in that neighborhood.
好 我在放大地图
Okay, I'm enlarging the map.
墨菲 他在轻轨附近
Murphy, he's-he's near the El.
他们把布兰特关在车里 摄像头被挡住了
They've got Brandt in a car, the camera's totally blocked
我们什么都看不到
so we can't see anything.
但我们能听到声音
But we can hear.
他们过去多久了
How long ago did they pass it?
大概三分钟
About three minutes.
-交轨点在... -阿尔登
- Okay, there's an El that crosses at... - Arden.
坚持住 布兰特 我们来救你了
Just hang on, Brandt. We are coming.
墨菲警官 我是科布
Officers Murphy, Cobb,
我本来在霍布森街北面
and I were pursuing the suspect
追踪嫌犯 但在巷子里跟丢了
north on Hobsen when we lost him down an alley.
吉迪恩的无人机发现了他的踪影
Gideon's, you know, drone thing picked up his trail.
把我们带到这里
Led us here.
现在跟无人机一起工作
Was it any more difficult to work
还觉得困难吗
in the presence of a drone?
这玩意开始把我们吓得够呛
Well, it surprised the hell out of us, that's for sure.
我猜也是
Yeah, I bet.
是否是无人机带你去了你中枪的地方
Did the drone also lead you up the stairs where you were shot,
还是你自己决定去
or was that your decision?
他上楼了
He's headed upstairs.
你被击中的时候
And where exactly was the suspect
嫌犯究竟在哪里
when you were shot?
上面一层
The next floor.
里夫斯先生发给部门的武器
The weapon Mr. Reeves had issued the department,
有两种模式 对吧 致命或者非致命性
it's got two modes, right? It's got lethal and non-lethal.
没错
Yeah, that's correct.
你开枪的时候
Did that gun feel comfortable to you
感觉还舒适吗
when you fired the shot?
雷耶斯警官
Officer Reyes?
雷耶斯警官 你还能够继续吗
Officer Reyes, are you okay to continue?
很抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I...
我得出去走走
I got to get some air.
一切都正常吗
Everything okay out here?
是的
Yeah.
我只是...
I just...
没想到当时的情景如此来势汹汹
The memories came back stronger than I thought.
我能帮你做点什么吗
Is there anything I can do to help?
不用了
No.
不必 我只是...
No, I just...
想喘口气
I needed to catch my breath.
发生这起事故后 你经历了
You been experiencing a lot of this anxiety
非常焦虑的状态吗
since the incident?
在你带我来这里之前没有
Not before you brought me back here.
你知道 如果你想申诉的话
Well, you know, if you'd like to file a grievance,
我也很乐意帮忙
I'd be happy to help.
我不需要
I don't need any help.
是你非要我回顾一下当时的回忆
You're the one who wanted to take a walk down memory lane.
所以如果亨特能直行的话...
So if Hunter stayed straight there...
不行 那边在修下水道
He wouldn't, there's sewer repairs.
整个区域是一个整体
That whole block is a cluster.
亨特熟门熟路 他肯定知道
Yeah, a guy like Hunter would know that.
那么右转他会去哪里
Well, where would a right turn take him?
穿过了16警区
Past the 16th District,
他本该避开那种地方
which he would also avoid like the plague.
所以左转是最好的选择
So left would be his best bet.
好了 各位 从我们听到声音的时间算
Okay, guys, if we take the time we heard
如果亨特也在移♥动♥
Hunter start his engine,
那么我们需要评估花多长时间
and then we estimate how long it would take
他的车能够到达出口
for his car to reach the exit,
然后就看到了这个
then this is what you get.
唯一出口
那个肯定是亨特的车
That's got to be Hunter's vehicle.
他朝第六大道北边走
He's headed north on Sixth.
这与轻轨的轨道路线一致
That's in line with the El.
墨菲 找到车了
Murphy, got the car.
你能操控一下交通吗
Can you do anything about traffic?
我想应该能够
I mean, yeah, I guess I could
在这里控制红灯
try to trigger red lights from here.
很好
All right.
我们暂停了第六大道北行的交通
We stopped traffic northbound on Sixth.
寻找...
Looking for...
那辆车
...that.
找到了
Got it.
我们在第八大道尽头设防 一路查过去
We'll set up at the end of Eighth and we'll work down.
科布
Cobb?
1312号♥在追捕中
1312 in pursuit.
布兰特那边呢 有进展吗
What about Brandt? Any update?
好的 我们收到了脉冲信♥号♥♥
Okay, we're receiving a transmission now.
脉冲信♥号♥♥倒计时
老天
Oh, my God.
发生了什么事
What's going on?
怎么了
What is it?
我们来迟了
We're too late.
他们不在路上了
They aren't on the road anymore.
布兰特在哪里
剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表