剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表
你手上有1个警区
You've got one police district.
而我有21个
I have 21.
算算吧 天才
Do the math, genius.
你好
Hi there.
你在这睡的
You slept here?
我在思考一些东西
I was working on something.
我想试着...
Figured I'd... try to...
我说不好 让事情有所好转吧
I don't know-- make this right somehow.
是这样 我
Look, I,
我知道对于之前的事有很多人怪你
I know a lot of people here blame you for what happened...
我知道你说的是整个警队的人
I believe you mean the entire police force blames me.
你到底知道什么是"警♥察♥部队"吗 吉迪恩
Do you even know who the "police force" is, Gideon?
他们是一群整天提心吊胆的人
I mean, they're a bunch of scared, screwed-up people
每天来这里工作都在想
who come to work every morning wondering
今天会不会中枪
if today's the day that they get shot.
我们不是某些你能解决的工程问题
We're not some engineering problem you can just fix.
雷耶斯
Look, Reyes?
他很生气
He was fired up.
我试着叫他回来 但他无动于衷
I tried to call him back, but... he was careless.
市长昨晚把我叫出去
The mayor dragged me out
进行了一次浪漫的约会
for a romantic meeting last night.
他想把我赶走
He wants to shut me down.
至少你现在还没被赶跑
Well, you're not shut down yet.
要抓住这个混♥蛋♥
And look, the only shot that
唯一能帮到我们的是APB程序
we have at catching this bastard is the APB app.
我们努力过 艾达把哈彻的抢劫行为告诉了
We tried-- Ada sent Hatcher's mug shot out
这个城市里的每一个用户
to every user in the city.
当我们抓捕毒贩的时候
Look, when we are after a drug dealer,
我们不会和普通民众交谈
we don't talk to regular citizens.
我们只在同事之间联♥系♥
We work our contacts.
你想要获得罪犯的信息
You want information on criminals,
你就需要让其他罪犯也使用这个应用
you need other criminals using the app.
他们才是知道内♥幕♥的人
They're the ones that know what's going on.
我们得走出去 告诉他们我们需要帮助
We got to get out there, tell them we need help
让他们帮我们找到那个杀了艾略特·萨利
finding the guy that killed Elliot Sully
和枪击雷耶斯的人
and shot Reyes.
当我们抓住了他
And when we catch him,
我们会记住是谁帮了我们
we're gonna remember who had our backs
而谁没有
and who didn't.
这才是芝加哥警署的行事方式
That's how it works at Chicago PD.
你的电脑很厉害 吉迪恩
Your computers are great, Gideon,
但你首先得让警♥察♥做他们的工作
but you've got to let the cops do their job first.
我针对哈彻的目击报告做了回归分♥析♥
I ran a regression analysis on the Hatcher sightings
在过去的六个小时内 正如你所见
over the last six hours, and as you can see,
我们一直在收集信息 但是很多都没用
we have been getting stuff, but a lot of it is just garbage,
看到的都不是哈彻
people seeing shadows.
我们可以加强巡查
We could up our patrol.
但不确定是否有足够人力
I'm not sure we have the manpower.
等等
Hang on.
等等
Hang on!
我能借一下这个吗
can I borrow this?
所以...
So...
把所有吻合的东西
pull everything that fits
随机分布
in a random distribution,
因为无用信息最后也会被分类处理 对吗
'cause garbage would be evenly distributed, right?
但是 真正有价值的目击报告
But-but, like, real sightings
往往出现在人群密集的地方
would come in tighter clusters.
四个小时之前
Okay, this is four hours ago.
哪里 好的
Where? Okay.
-三个小时 -好的
- Three... - Yep.
两个小时
Now, two.
一个半小时前
Then half an hour ago.
好了
All right!
所以说
So...
他在移♥动♥
so-so he's moving.
我们可以以此为契机
We can work with that.
姑娘 你刚干了什么
What did you just do, girl?
只是用了个筛选算法
It's just a filtering algorithm.
上面说什么
What's it say?
有人在尖叫 还有枪声
Men shouting. Someone fired a gun.
位置在哪
That's-- Okay, location?
等等 具体♥位♥置仍在发射塔间跳动
Hang on. It's still bouncing around the cell towers.
东北方向 河对面
It's northeast, across the river.
东75街与克莱默街交叉口
Okay, a call just came through
打来一通电♥话♥
from an apartment building on East 75th and Cramler.
听见有人吵架 还有人开枪
Men arguing, shots fired.
是哈彻吗
Is it Hatcher?
我不能确定
I mean, I can't be sure, but based on
但根据他此前的住处和移♥动♥轨迹
his past location and movements,
可能性很大
it's a high probability.
这就够了
It's good enough for me.
到达75街与克莱默街交叉口
75th and Cramler. There.
有说第几层吗
do we have a floor, or--?
没有 只有一个地址
No just an address.
我叫你给我...
I told you to get--
-把声音调大 -好的
- Boost the audio. - Okay.
不 求你了
No, please!
我没有钱
I don't have the money!
我说了 别骗我
I said, don't lie to me!
我知道你和瑞科上周拿了毒品的钱
I know you got money last week from the drug job with Rico.
哈彻 我告诉你了 瑞科拿着钱跑了
Hatcher, man, I told you! Rico took off with it!
我有的都给你了
I gave you all I had!
不要这样 求你了
No, man, please, man. Wait!
-西姆斯 动手 -别这样
- Sims, do it. - Please don't, man!
不 求你别这样
No! No, please! Please.
求你了
Please, no...
那是什么东西
What the hell is that thing?!
警♥察♥
Police!
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
是警♥察♥ 哈彻
It's the cops, Hatch!
我们得走了
We got to roll!
双手举高
Put your hands in the air.
这是三楼啊
On the third floor?
小心
Watch out!
-你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛 -去死吧
- Where the hell are you going?! - Screw this!
我要先走了
I'm getting out of here!
快启动啊
Come on!
警♥察♥ 放下武器
Police! Drop your weapon!
我说 放下武器
I said, drop your weapon!
发现他了 53街往南逃窜
I got him-- he's going south on 53rd.
收到
Got it.
嫌犯进了一户人家
Suspect has entered a residence.
正在追捕
I'm in pursuit.
你去吧 这里我来
You go. I got this!
同志们 你们看到了吗
Guys, are you seeing this?
看到了
Yeah. We're seeing it.
无人机离远点 他们会听见的
Keep that drone clear, they'll hear you.
看到哈彻了吗
You got eyes on Hatcher?
看到了 还有二十来个拉丁人 都是一伙的
Yeah, him and about 20 Hermanos Latinos and all their friends.
棒极了
Fantastic.
一半的人都是亡命之徒
Half the crowd is gonna be strapped.
要是出问题的话 他都不用亲自开枪
If this goes bad, he won't even need to shoot us.
不会出问题的 好吗
Well, then it's got to go good. All right?
如果让他跑了 我们就再也没有机会了
If we lose him, we won't get another shot.
我从后面包抄 把他熏出来
I'll go around back. Smoke him out.
-墨菲 准备好 -收到
- Murphy, get ready. - Copy.
警♥察♥ 所有人出去
Police! Everybody out!
警♥察♥ 所有人出去
Police! Everybody move!
别挡路
Get out of the way!
都出去
Move! Get out!
剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表