剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表
Yeah, I know.
但是学生永远都是学生
But once a student, always a student.
传言说他非常生你的气 亲爱的
Word is he's very angry with you, my dear.
今早他还想在公路上把我杀了
Tried to turn me into road kill this morning.
你能帮帮我吗 让他别再来烦我
Any chance you want to help me out, get him off my back?
丹尼的状态不稳定 政♥治♥见解很偏激
Danny's an unstable young man with extreme political views.
我可不想招惹他
Not someone I want mad at me.
为了你最喜欢的学生也不行吗
Not even for your favorite student?
这不是复杂性理论的课堂 艾达
We're not back in a complexity theory class, Ada.
这是现实 且危险重重
This is the real world, and it's dangerous.
我知道
I know.
他今天早上确实想杀了我
He did try to kill me this morning.
拜托 我只需要一点信息而已
Come on, all I need is a little information.
我已经开始后悔了 但是...
I'm regretting this already, but...
你有没有听说过一个
have you heard of a hacker collective
-名叫控制交换的黑客组织 -听过
- by the name of CommandALT? - Yeah.
我听说是丹尼跟他们合伙搞的
I hear Danny's set up shop with them.
"控制交换"的工作地点位于
CommandALT works out of the
皮奥里亚市的一个废旧肉类加工厂
old Peoria meatpacking plant.
去搜集一些他们不想跟外界分享的信息
Get something they don't want shared with the world.
也许你可以借此
You might be able to use it
让丹尼别再多管闲事
to get Danny to keep his hands to himself.
你真的觉得这样行得通吗
Really think that's gonna work?
也许吧
It might.
据我对丹尼的了解 也许不行
Or, knowing Danny, it might not.
不管怎样 小心点
Either way, be careful.
好了 你不打算下完这盘吗
Okay. Aren't you gonna finish the game?
我已经下完了
I already did.
将军
Checkmate.
安德烈那有消息了
Andre came through.
戴蒙手里有街区集♥会♥的所有录像
Dameon here has all the footage from the block party,
-希望凯拉也在集♥会♥上 -很好
- so hopefully Kayla's somewhere in it. - Perfect.
都是些什么 闪存驱动和电邮吗
What do we got, flash drive, e-mail?
好吧 这样也行
All right, that works, too.
安德烈不想冒一丝风险
Andre ain't want to leave nothing to chance.
所以他要确保你拿到了所有录像
So he wanted to make sure you had everything.
怎么 这才叫真正的战略伙伴关系
What, what? That's called a strategic partnership in action.
吉迪恩 这...
Uh, Gideon, it's...
检查所有的手♥机♥需要花一周的时间
it's gonna take a week to go through all these phones.
如果艾达在这儿的话 我...
Maybe if Ada was here, I...
运行分辨率压缩协议
Run a DPI compression protocol.
应该可以加快上传速度
Should make uploading faster.
这确实是个好主意
That's a great idea, actually,
但还是需要花很长时间
but it's still gonna take forever.
叫一些里夫斯科技的人来帮他
Well, call in some Reeves techs to help him.
帮谁
Help who?
戴蒙
Dameon.
你愿意来里夫斯实业公♥司♥工作吗
You want a job at Reeves Industries?
如果你现在开始工作
Thousand-dollar sign-on bonus
我给你千元入职奖金
if you can start, uh, now.
我非得戴你这种领带吗
Do I got to wear one of those ties?
-当然不用 -我很愿意
- Never! - Hell yeah.
很好
Okay.
是不是该...
Would that go...
彼得 带他熟悉一下
Pete, show him the ropes.
我还是不明白
Still don't get it.
如果没人愿意搭理我们
What's the point of being out on the street
那出外勤又有什么意义呢
if all you get is the silent treatment?
人们知道安德烈在开展调查
People see Andre running his investigation,
他们需要看到我们也在做事
they need to see us doing ours.
是的 但是我们本应在抓强♥奸♥犯的
Yeah, but we're supposed to be catching a rapist.
和黑帮结盟能起到什么作用呢
How is buddying up to a bunch of bangers gonna get us anywhere?
我跟你讲 我在伊♥拉♥克♥的时候...
I'll tell you, when I was in Iraq...
又来了
Oh, here we go.
不 听着 我在伊♥拉♥克♥的时候
No, listen. No, when I was in Iraq,
民心是根本
it was all about hearts and minds.
当你刚着陆的时候
You know, when you first touch down,
你只能感受到一点 那就是所有人都讨厌你
all you can think about is how everybody hates you.
但是 当你在那待上一段时间
But, you know, you stick around long enough,
人们对你有了好感
let people warm up to you,
他们就会接受你
they come around.
所以现在的伊♥拉♥克♥
So that's why Iraq is such a beacon of peace
是"和平"的象征咯
in the world today.
看那边
Look, over there.
那正是我想说的
That's what I'm talking about.
要是几天前 那些家伙肯定已经撒腿跑了
Couple of days ago, those guys would have been running from us.
但是现在他们知道我们不会离开...
But now that they know we're not leaving...
所以你赢得了他们的心 你是这个意思吗
So you won over their hearts? That's what you're saying?
是的
Yeah.
也许是吧
Maybe I did.
滚回家 臭条子
布兰特 看样子你的好兄弟
Aw, Brandt, looks like your buddies
给你写了封情书
wrote you a love letter.
我还需要知道你是怎么说服安德烈
Do I even want to know how you convinced Andre
寄来这些录像吗
to send in this footage?
吉迪恩说中了他的痛处
Gideon kicked him in the ego.
我认为安德烈没有善罢甘休
I don't think Andre's backing down.
你知道这意味着
You realize this means more people
还会有更多的人受伤 对吗
winding up in the hospital, right?
我们真的别无选择
We really didn't have a choice.
墨菲 这是最基本的侦查工作
Murphy, this is basic detective work.
你永远不能因为一无所获就放弃
You never give up something for nothing.
如果那些视频里有任何可疑的地方
If there was anything suspicious in those videos,
你不觉得肯定有人说出来了吗
don't you think someone would have said so by now?
为什么要相信人工侦查技能 那不可靠
Why trust the fallibility of human detection skills?
有些画面人们即使看到了也毫无察觉
The camera sees things
而相机却能全部记录下来
that people don't even realize they're seeing.
我的一架无人机
So one of my drones
避开了蝙蝠和子弹
managed to avoid the bats and the bullets
进行长时飞行
long enough to...
向我们提供了街区集♥会♥举办地
give us a 360 panorama of the park
加菲公园的360度全景画面
where the block party was held.
而安德烈给我们的那些录像和图片
And then the videos and the pictures that Andre gave us
是对它的位置定位和时间同步
were geo-located and time-synced against it.
我真不敢相信
I'll be damned.
那我们现在怎么做
So what do we do now?
我们密切关注凯拉的行踪
We watch for Kayla's movements,
看她到底在何时何地消失
see exactly when and where she went missing,
如果可能的话 找出是谁带走了她
and if we can, see who took her.
接着让他告别街区集♥会♥
And then it's good-bye, block party,
开始牢狱生涯
hello, cell block.
你们不愿意听我讲这些冷笑话 对吗
You guys hate when I say that kind of stuff, right?
-是的 -好吧
- Yes. - Cool.
第60帧 快进十秒钟
Frame 60, scrub forward ten seconds.
查找边沿
Find the edges.
吉迪恩 你确定能找到她吗
Gideon, are you sure you're gonna find her?
我们的强♥奸♥受害者在集♥会♥上呆了45分钟
Our rape victim was at the party 45 minutes.
我们已经看了半小时的视频了
We've already seen half an hour of video.
她可能压根就没去那里
There's a chance she might not be here.
在30部手♥机♥里
Between 30 phones,
肯定有一部记录下了有用信息
one of them definitely caught something.
等等
Wait.
那个粉色的小点
That pink dot.
那是凯拉的外套
That's Kayla's jacket.
第55帧的采样色度 对目标进行抽色处理
Sample chroma in frame 55. Isolate target color.
好了 现在我们找到了目标...
All right, so now that we know what we're looking for...
正常速度播放 光滑插值处理 无残影
Play speed standard, smooth interpolation, no blur.
不 这不是
No, that's not it.
不是
No.
停 那里 在公园的尽头
Stop. There. At the end of the park.
第75帧 恢复样本颜色
Frame 75, revert color isolation,
剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表