剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表
And his transmission signal seems to be moving.
30秒前 它还在亚什兰
30 seconds ago, it was coming from Ashland,
现在 信♥号♥♥又在阿切尔35号♥站台
and now it's coming from 35th and Archer?
他是不是用了某种代理设置
What's he using, some kind of proxy setup?
如果的确如此
I mean, if he is,
这真是太先进了
it's incredibly advanced.
- 他在火车上 - 什么
- He's on a train. - What?
他没有用什么高级的软件 吉迪恩
He's not using fancy software, Gideon.
他在L线火车上
He's on the 'L' train.
艾达 他在向西南方向沃巴什移♥动♥吗
Ada, was he going southwest on Wabash?
是的是的 他在火车上
Yeah. Yeah, he's on a train.
现在 看到了吧 队友 是吧
Now, see? Team. Right?
艾达 我们在哪能找到这人
Ada, where can we find this guy?
好的 如果你们向南方走
Okay. If you guys head south,
或许可以在迪尔伯恩的火车站拦截他
you can probably intercept him at the Dearborn train yard.
但是我只把他精确到
But I'm not gonna be able to pinpoint him
方圆一百英尺以内
closer than a few hundred feet.
好的 一个个问题来解决
Okay, one problem at a time.
所有人 回到你们的岗位
Everyone, back to your posts now.
我们还有活要干
We got work to do.
- 艾达 - 嘿
- Ada. - Hey.
情况如何
What's the situation?
我们好像找到了丹尼 莱格哈比的位置
Um, we might have a location for Danny Reghabi.
很好
Good.
那布兰特和高斯呢
What about Brandt and Goss?
疏通交通有任何进展吗
Any progress getting the district moving again?
外面一片混乱
It's hell out there.
是的 他们正在前往交通管理大楼
Yes. Th-they're approaching the transit building now.
1305小队
1305.
你们现在在哪里
What's your status?
1305小队 总部
1305, Squad.
我们刚在路上遇到了点交通问题
We had a, uh, transportation issue,
但是 我们已经到了
but, uh, we worked it out.
好的 但是看起21区的警♥察♥
Yeah, but it looks like the D-21 cops
已经抢先一步了
already beat us to the punch.
出什么事了
Hey. What's going on?
保安人员被杀了
Security guard got killed.
子弹穿过脑袋
Bullet to the back of the head.
总部 21区正在调查一起凶杀案
Squad, District 21 is on-site investigating a homicide.
我们肯定来对地方了
We're definitely in the right place,
但我们不知道具体要找些什么
but we got no idea what we're looking for.
你要找的是
Okay. What you're looking for
是一个通信中心
is a telecom center.
这个地方离电脑很远
It's gonna be away from the computers.
里面安装了敏感的电子仪器
It's a place where sensitive electronics
连接在一起进行传输
are wired up for transmission.
应该就是DV8
It's probably where DV8 was able to hack
用一小块硬件侵入电脑的地方
with a small piece of hardware.
你确定他没有监控他们的电脑吗
You sure he hasn't tapped into their computer?
没有 系统一切正常
No. The system is fine.
只是
It's just that the, uh, signal
信♥号♥♥传输到交通网络的时候
keeps getting hijacked before it can make its way
一直受到拦截
to the transportation grid.
亲爱的 你刚说的内容我只听懂了三分之一
Honey, I understand about a third of what you just said.
告诉我们应该往哪里找就可以了
Just tell me where we're supposed to look.
我在想既然他杀一个保安
I'm thinking if he killed a security guard,
那他肯定是需要进去大楼里面
he must've needed to get inside the building,
他不会在一楼下什么功夫
which means he's not doing anything on the ground floor.
这也太多东西要查看了
There's a hell of a lot of crap up there.
是的 意味着他耍的花招有很多
Yep, which means a hell of a lot of ways to mess stuff up.
出发吧
Let's go.
1309 你们在哪里
1309, what's your 20?
我们快到了 总部
We're getting close, Squad.
好的 我进入交通系统的权限有限
All right, my access to the district transpo system is limited,
但我觉得你们该找的是
but my best guess is that you're looking for
接入7号♥轨道上的火车
the train that came in on Track 7.
那辆火车快要停下来变换轨道了
That train is scheduled to make a stop for a track change...
就是现在
now.
你们能赶上吗
Is-is there any way that you guys can make it?
已经到了
Already did.
那里 那里
There, there.
是那个 对吗
It's got to be that one, right?
好了 听着 我们要小心
All right, listen up, we need to be careful.
这人从昨天开始就想尽办法要杀了我们
This guy's been working on killing us since yesterday.
我们再给他机会的话 他不会犹豫的
We give him another shot, he's not gonna hesitate.
各位 根据这个系统
Okay, guys, according to the system,
变更轨道不会花很多时间
this track change doesn't take very long,
你们没什么时间了 要赶快行动
so you don't have much time. You have to get a move on.
说得好像我们整天都在瞎晃一样
Right, 'cause we've been standing around all day?
出发
Go!
车厢是空的
This car's empty.
去侧门那边
Head for the side door.
上来 上来 上来 快点
Go, go, go! Come on.
都上来了
All aboard.
她说得没错
She was right,
这上面真够混乱的
there's a hell of a lot of gak up here.
高压危险 请勿靠近
"High voltage, keep out"?
这是在逗我吗
You got to be kidding me.
艾达可没说过有可能会被电死
Ada didn't say anything about getting fried to death.
我们具体应该找什么
Now, what are we looking for, exactly?
一些看起来不属于这里的东西
Something that looks like it doesn't belong in there.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你还在吗
You with me?
是的
Yeah.
这里有很多电线
Those are a lot of wires
我都不知道从哪里开始找
I don't even know where to start.
等一下 那是什么
Wait, what's that?
在那 过来
Right there, come here.
看到那个吗
You see that?
是那个吗
Is that it?
看起来情况不妙 我们得叫人来
This is not good, we got to call somebody,
电力公♥司♥ 或者
the power company, or...
我们没有时间了
We don't have that kind of time,
外面正不断有人受伤了
people are getting hurt out there.
好吧
Ugh. Okay.
好的 好的 让我来
All right, all right, I'm on it.
看起来这里是唯一能够得着它的地方
Now, it looks like the only way through is-is right here,
但是我在这个角度看不到它
but I don't, I don't have eyes on the damn thing.
不不不不 我可以从这里看到
No, no, no, no, I can see it from here.
但是你要够得着它
But you're gonna have to make the reach,
我的手臂不够长
my arms aren't long enough.
- 你说真的吗? - 我可以指导你
- Are you serious? - I can guide you.
听我说 我们可以的 布兰特
Look, we can do this, Brandt.
这是队长给我们的命令
This is what the captain ordered us to do.
听着 我们等的时间越长
Look, come on, man, the longer we wait,
外面就会变得更糟糕 拜托
the worse it's gonna get out there. Come on.
没错 没错
Yeah, yeah.
好
Okay, uh...
你的手大概再低半英尺
lower your hand about half an inch.
高一点
A little higher.
往右边挪 往右边 往右边
Oh, stay-stay to the right, stay to the right.
小心电线
Whoa, whoa, watch the wires.
小心电
Watch the wi...
该死
Damn it!
布兰特 你还好吗
Brandt, you okay?
你可以的
You can do this.
你可以的
You can do this.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
看你了
剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表