剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表
about profit margins for, like, one second, okay?
一个凶手偷了一个这场峰会的入场手环
The killer stole a wristband for this event.
更糟的是 我追踪了他的网络地址
And to make matters worse, I tracked his IP address.
它指向了这场峰会
It took me to this hate forum.
读一下最后一条评论
Read the last comment.
'我要杀了吉迪恩·里夫斯'
"I'm gonna kill Gideon Reeves"?
我今天本来还好好的
My day was going so well.
全境通告
第一季 第七集
我要杀了吉迪恩·里夫斯
我觉得我们太把这个当回事了
I think we're all taking this a little too seriously.
如果没人宣称要杀你
I mean, you're not really a celebrity
你都算不上是个名流
till someone threatens to kill you.
一点都不好笑
That's not funny.
这不是仅有的威胁
This wasn't just the one threat.
无论这人是谁 他一定很偏执
Whoever this guy is, he's obsessed.
而且他很厉害 我都找不到他的网络地址
And he's smart enough to hide his IP address from me.
-你完全没办法追踪吗 -没办法
- You couldn't track him at all? - Nope.
追踪的话也只会引来一帮黑客
Best I could do was bring in the administrator of the hate board.
墨菲和...
Murphy and...
艾达正要去审讯他
Ada are gonna interrogate him now.
什么 我又不知道怎么审讯
What? I don't know how to do that.
你就解释术语就行了 来吧
You're just gonna translate. Come on.
这得要多久
How long is this gonna take?
这是个谋杀案
It's a murder investigation.
需要花点时间的
These things take a while.
但我们时间很紧张
Yeah, but we don't have a while.
同时 我调查了一下
Also, I've been looking around.
里夫斯科技拿了一千万美元的资金
There's about $10 million in Reeves tech installed,
我却从来没见过资金申请
which I never received property requests for.
这是种投资
It's an investment.
这是个无底洞
It's a bottomless pit.
要不要给你买♥♥个甜甜圈
Can I get you a donut?
好吧
Okay,
所以你是个网络票贩子吗
so you're an online ticket broker?
算是吧
Of sorts.
所以你认识ReevesReaper26吗
So do you know ReevesReaper26?
有可能吧
Maybe.
看上去你像是认识他
Sure looks like you know him.
你的论♥坛♥上的评论
Well, the traffic on your forum
显示你促成了一笔芝加哥科技峰会
shows that you facilitated a sale of a Windy City Tech Summit
贵宾入场手环的交易
all-access wristband
由JoshMan5卖♥♥给了
from a JoshMan5 to...
ReevesReaper26
a ReevesReaper26.
-所以呢 -所以我们认为ReevesReaper26
- And? - And we think ReevesReaper26
今早杀了JoshMan5
killed JoshMan5 this morning.
所本警♥察♥想知道
So AngryCop1 wants to know
你的聊天室怎么会策划出一起凶案
how your little chat room set up a murder.
等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait.
我以为我们在这里是要谈网上骚扰的事
I thought we were here about some online harassment.
你听见我说的了
You heard me.
凶案
Murder.
你眼下的选择很简单
So you have a simple choice to make:
要么以共犯身份被起诉
either get charged with conspiracy
要么就给我们有用的线索
or you give us something that we can actually use.
什么线索 我都不认识ReevesReaper
Like what? I don't even know who ReevesReaper is.
你不追踪你的用户吗 不在缓存里标注吗
You don't track your users, tag 'em with an Evercookie?
不会 这只是个灌水的网站
No. It's a troll site. Okay?
人们只是来打发时间而已
People just blowing off steam.
相信我 我才没兴趣和他们面基
Trust me, I got no desire to meet 'em in person.
尤其不和这家伙基
Especially not that guy.
为什么 他怎么了
Why? What's his deal?
我只知道他发布的消息
All I know is his posts, okay?
但这人内心很邪恶
But dude's got some serious demons.
就像精神变♥态♥那种
Like psych ward-level stuff.
说什么吉迪恩
Talking about Gideon stealing
直接从他脑子里偷取创意
ideas straight from his brain.
我只知道这些
That's all I got, okay?
还不够 接着想
It's not good enough. Keep thinking.
等等 等等
Wait. Just wait.
这人在卖♥♥的这个手环
The wristband the guy was selling,
他上传了一张照片证明那是真的
he posted a picture to prove it was real.
我可以帮你们下载那张照片
I could download it for you.
也许有代码
Might have the code.
这也算有用吧
That's worth something, right?
有用
Yeah.
看来你刚给自己找到了
Looks like you just found your
脱离监狱的护身符 卡特
"Get out of jail free" card there, Carter.
先生 我们需要知道你儿子的下落
Sir, we need to know where your son is.
我知道才怪
Hell if I know.
但这就是
But this is exactly the kind of thing
小题大做陛下绝对会做的事
His Majesty the drama queen would pull.
他找过的热♥线♥咨♥询♥师
Yeah, well, the hotline counselor he spoke with
说事情好像很严重
said it sounded serious.
肯定是的 就像上次
I'm sure it did. Just like the time before
还有之前两次
and the two times before that.
小孩子就是想引人关注
Kid just wants attention.
你最后一次见到埃文是什么时候
When was the last time you saw Evan?
昨晚 他边叫边哭着离开了这里
Last night. He left here screaming and crying.
介意告诉我们发生了什么事吗
You mind telling us what happened?
我很介意
I do mind.
这是家事
This is family business.
这可是你的儿子
This is your son.
你就不能告诉我们任何...
And you can't tell us anything about...
不 我也不必说
No, and I don't have to.
-我了解我的权利 -杰克逊·巴雷特
- I know my rights. - Jackson Barrett.
-该死的 莫拉 -你说什么
- Damn it, Maura. - Excuse me?
杰克逊·巴雷特 他是埃文在学校的朋友
Jackson Barrett. He's Evan's friend at school.
他也许知道在哪找到他
He might know where to find him.
谢谢你 太太
Thank you, ma'am.
请务必通知我们他安全无恙
Please, just tell us he's safe.
天呐 我还以为你要揍那家伙
Geez, I thought you were gonna clock that guy.
也许我可能会
Probably 'cause I was.
我们要回那所学校一趟
We need to go back to that school.
你也听到了 这孩子之前干过这种事
Hey, you heard 'em. The kid's done this before.
查到现在 我们已经接到了三起案子的电♥话♥
We've coded three calls since we've been on this.
我们要继续在街上巡逻
We need to get back on the street.
不 我们要找到这孩子
No, we need to find this kid.
其中一通电♥话♥是持械抢劫
One of those calls was an armed robbery.
你是说追查孩子失踪案
You telling me that chasing this around is
比抢劫案更重要吗
more important than that?
抢劫案有人死伤了吗
You telling me there were fatalities in that robbery?
没有
No.
那这孩子会自杀的可能性
Then the possibility of this kid killing himself
绝对更重要
is a hell of a lot more important.
这是我们目前查到的资料
Okay, so here's what we got.
根据大会的二维码记录
According to the convention's QR log,
这个特殊的腕带在晚上12点22分扫描过
this particular wristband was scanned in at 12:22 P.M.
这很好
All right. That's good, right?
所以监控录像里会有他 我们找到他了
So he'll be on the security footage. We got him.
不 没找到他 你们看
No, we don't got him. Look.
摄像头是怎么回事
What's up with the camera?
因为我们的凶手精通这些
What is up is our killer knows his stuff.
这叫红外线面罩
That's called an I.R. Mask.
监控摄像头不喜欢发光二极管
Surveillance cameras don't like LED lights.
面罩戴久了 你就会变成《鬼马小灵精》
You wear enough of them, then you turn into Casper there.
一部以鬼怪幽灵为题材的儿童卡♥通♥电影
电影中的三个幽灵身上都会发光
然后当你进入会场 无迹可寻时
Then you ditch the whole thing when you get inside
就扔掉那个东西
and you're untraceable.
高招啊
Not bad.
我说的是高科技
I just mean the tech.
凶手变♥态♥这一部分实在太土了
The killer psychopath part is-is totally uncool.
剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表