剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表
及279英尺深的湖底建模
to create a model with the lake floor at a depth of 279 feet
然后合成一个表面区域地图
and then generated a surface area map,
供我们搜索的直径为20平方英里
giving us a search diameter of 20 square miles.
吉迪恩 我们已经找了好几个小时了
Gideon, we've been at this for hours
除了浮游生物什么都没看到
with nothing to show for it but plankton.
好了 咱们提高警惕
Okay, let's keep an eye out.
有点难 三百英尺的水下
Kind of hard. Not much light
基本上没有光
300 feet below the surface.
他弄这玩意多长时间了
How long has he been at this?
很久了
Too long.
找到了
There!
大雁号♥
The Wild Goose?
怎么会沉了
What happened to it?
答案马上就能揭晓了
Well, about to find out.
我没看见杰西
I don't see Jesse.
你能看看船舱吗
Can you check out the cabin?
不行 火烧得太严重了
No, there's too much damage from the fire,
而且潜水器太大了 进不了门
and the sub's too big to fit through the doorway.
这下好了 怎么办
Great. Now what?
拜托 这宝贝是为了破62英里的卫星冰
Please. This baby's designed to bust through
而设计的
62 miles of moon ice.
瞧好了
Watch this.
离开船尾
Leaving the stern
转到右舷侧面
and coming around to the starboard side.
漂亮
Nice.
谁都挡不住我
Big Bad Wolf's got nothing on me.
对不起 沃恩探员
Sorry, Agent Vaughn,
但是看来你的线人
but it looks like your informant is,
卧底完毕了
done informing.
不
No.
那不是杰西
That's not Jesse.
什么 那这是谁
What? Then who is that?
是帕斯卡
That's Pascal.
是伯努瓦的一个职业杀手
It's one of Benoit's hit men.
他可能就是去干掉杰西的
He's probably there to take Jesse out and...
看来他反败为胜了...
looks like he turned the tables on him.
所以他有可能还活着
So he could still be alive.
暂时是的
For now.
如果他们已经派人追杀他了
If they're already sending hit men after him,
他就不会露面太久
he's not gonna be around for much longer.
我很感谢大家的帮助
Listen, I appreciate the offer,
但是你们已经付出很多了
but you guys have done enough.
我要去找杰西了
I've got to find Jesse.
联调局能多给你点资源吗
Could the FBI give you more resources?
可以的
They can.
但我提出的所有要求都要经过层层审批
But any request I put in has to be run up the flagpole,
程序繁冗
and it is a long flagpole.
等到那时
By the time that happens,
杰西可能已经失踪或者死亡了
Jesse will either be gone or dead.
那就让我们帮你
So let us help you.
伯努瓦每年在市内
Look, Benoit dumps, what,
贩卖♥♥价值高达六百万美元的毒品
$6 million in pills a year in this city?
这就意味着我们也得管管他了
That makes it our case, too.
对 也许是吧
Yeah, I don't know.
要是开展联♥合♥行♥动♥的话
I mean, I'd have to request paperwork
我得去写书面申请
for a, a joint task force.
没错 但你也可以选择不写
Yeah. Or, another option, don't put in the paperwork.
也许这是联调局的案子
This might be an FBI case.
但同时也归我们警区管
It's also a crime in our district.
两个政♥府♥机构追捕同一个罪犯
There's no law against two agencies
并不违法
going after the same bad guy.
他说得没错
He's got a point.
好吧 但那也存在着风险
Okay, but there is a risk.
万一出了差错 联调局的领导得知办案过程后
If this goes wrong, and the FBI brass hears how it went down...
没错
Yeah.
想知道我是如何建立一个市值1200亿美元的公♥司♥吗
You want to know how I built a $120 billion company?
必要时我会道歉
Now, I do apologize when necessary,
但我绝不请求批准
but I don't ever ask permission.
先不管我自己那堆破事
I can fix your problem
我可以解决你的问题
and keep my mind off my own.
来吧 沃恩探员
Come on, Special Agent.
咱们合作吧
Let's do this.
《美丽新世界》
作者 阿道司·赫胥黎
看看谁来了
Look who's here.
你让我别无选择
You didn't leave me much of a choice.
我查了一下
Well, I did some digging.
我发现几周前你让我帮忙的那件事
It turns out that that was a lot more than just a favor
可远不止一个人情那么简单
you asked me for a few weeks ago.
我打的那通电♥话♥
That call I made?
连接到了一个炸♥弹♥
It was to a cell phone attached to a bomb.
爆♥炸♥造成一人死亡
A man died in the explosion.
-他本要杀了三个人 -也许吧
- And he was gonna kill three people. - Maybe.
但我很肯定芝加哥警署
But I'm pretty sure the Chicago police
不会赞成私自杀人
still kind of frown on murder.
你想怎样 丹尼
So what do you want, Danny?
是你启发了我 艾达
You've inspired me, Ada.
我也想像你一样制止坏人
I want to stop the bad guys, just like you.
我想先从吉迪恩·里夫斯下手
And I want to start... with Gideon Reeves.
吉迪恩没有犯罪
Gideon's not a criminal.
他真的把你洗♥脑♥了 不是吗
He's really got you brainwashed, hasn't he?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
当你担心有败类偷盗抢劫时
While you're worried about losers stealing TV sets,
你老板在你眼皮底下建立了一个"警♥察♥国家"
your boss is creating a police state right in front of you.
政♥府♥认为自己是无知人♥民♥的监护人
可以直接违反人♥民♥意愿以行政力量控制人♥民♥
他是个独♥裁♥者 艾达
He's a fascist, Ada. my God.
他在以科技窃取我们的民权
he's using technology to steal our civil liberties.
不是这样的
That's not what it's like.
就是这样
That's exactly what it's like.
《美丽新世界》
作者 阿道司·赫胥黎
"人们相信是因为他们习惯相信[人云亦云]"
"One believes things because one has been conditioned
你还记得吗
to believe them." Remember that?
摘自《美丽新世界》
It's from Brave New World,
上大学时你求着让我读这本书
the book you begged me to read in college.
在吉迪恩影响你的心智前
Way before Gideon was pulling your strings.
我是在提醒你曾深信的真♥相♥
I'm reminding you of the truth you used to know.
这个是给你的
Here. This is for you.
这是什么
What is it?
我称之为"铁橇"
I call it a crowbar.
把它插♥进♥警局的服务器
Just plug it into the district servers,
就能开启一个加密后门 我就能黑进去干活了
it'll pry open an encrypted backdoor for me to do my thing.
干活
Your thing?
这叫权力制衡
It's called checks and balances.
大灰狼想要保护小绵羊
The wolf got himself put in charge of protecting the sheep.
有了这个
And with this,
我就能监视大灰狼的举动
I watch the wolf.
我不会这么干的
I'm not doing that.
你必须照做
Yes, you are.
你要在24小时内插好它
And you've got 24 hours to make it happen,
不然城里每一位警♥察♥都会知道
otherwise every cop in this city
你的身上背着一条人命
will know about the blood on your hands.
丹尼 拜托 你不能复原这一切...
Danny, please. You can't undo all of this that we're...
那你可说错了 艾达
That's where you're wrong, Ada.
正如书上所说
Like the book says,
"了结一切比修复过错有效"
"Ending is better than mending."
查到什么了吗
What you got?
我查了杰西的最后所知住址
I pulled up Jesse's last known address,
看了查理的线人机密文件
all the stuff from Charlie's confidential informant files,
然后得出了这个
and I got us this.
看看你整理数据的样子 可真像我们公♥司♥的专家啊
Look at you, data-mining like a Reeves Industries professional.
芝加哥警署的警探吗
You mean Chicago detective.
剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表