剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表
He knows what everybody drives.
他能在五秒内认出这辆车是谁的
I mean, he could I.D. that car in five seconds.
我们的数据库也可以
That's what we have databases for.
但数据库现在什么都查不出
Except they're not getting us anywhere.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know,
你不太喜欢安德烈
you're not president of the Andre fan club.
因为我知道结果会怎么样 吉迪恩
Because I know how this ends, Gideon.
几年前 我经手的一个案子
A few years back, I worked a case,
一个八岁的孩子在安德烈的地盘上中枪而死
eight-year-old kid killed in crossfire on Andre's block.
安德烈说他会帮助我们抓到开枪的人
Andre said he'd help us catch the shooter,
说他想还那个小男孩
said he wanted to get justice
一个公道
for the little boy.
你知道结果是什么吗
You know what we got?
三个头部中枪的嫌犯
Three suspects with bullets through their heads.
安德烈做了义务警♥察♥
Andre went vigilante.
无辜的人丧命了
Innocent people died.
也许那就是安德烈所谓的正义
Now, that might be Andre's version of justice,
但肯定不是我的
but it sure as hell isn't mine.
你说得对
You're right.
你说得对
You're right.
安德烈是个坏人
Andre is a bad guy.
约瑟夫·斯大林也是
But so was Joseph Stalin.
但如果我们没找到与他合作的恰当方法
And if we hadn't found a way to work with him,
我们就要讲德语了
we'd all be speaking German.
做你该做的事
Do what you got to do.
但要记住这个人能干出什么事来
Just remember what this man is capable of.
-你好 -老天爷
- Hello. - Oh, my God!
你以为你很聪明吗
Think you're clever?
就这样盗取了我的客户的信息
Stealing my clients' information like that?
我总得想个法子引起你的注意
Well, I had to get your attention somehow.
好吧 我本想着 我们可以边喝咖啡边谈
Okay. I thought that, uh, we would do this over coffee,
既然你已经到这儿来了
but since you're already here...
这是洗黑钱和逃税的证据
That's evidence of money laundering and tax evasion.
我就是觉得联调局的会对你在干什么
I just thought the feds might want to hear
很感兴趣的
what you've been up to.
最好的情况就是
Best case scenario,
你做了交易 被安排进联邦证人保护计划
you make a deal, you get put in WITSEC,
你下半辈子都在斯普林菲尔德的
and you spend the rest of your life bussing tables
小餐馆里收餐桌
at a greasy spoon in Springfield.
最坏的情况
Worst case scenario,
你的客户发现你做了线人
your clients find out that you turned snitch,
你葬身密歇根湖湖底
and you end up at the bottom of Lake Michigan.
我是在和一个极权主义国家做抗争
I'm fighting against a totalitarian state here.
我为什么不直接把你杀了
Why don't I just kill you?
就当是舍小取大
Call it collateral damage for the greater good.
你可以这么做
You could do that.
但这个信息已经被设置成自动发送
But this information is randomly set to auto-send.
除非我停止程序
Unless I stop it.
对你来说可是个很大的赌博
It'd be a huge gamble on your part.
你还有一个选择
There is one other option.
我可以不发送这个信息
I could not send the information,
你也可以从此从我眼前消失
and you could never, ever come near me again.
我怎么知道你那些警♥察♥朋友
How do I know that your police friends
不会再来烦我
aren't gonna be paying me another visit?
因为不管你乐不乐意
Because whether you like it or not,
我能阻止发送
I have the power to stop it.
离我远点
Back off me.
离13区远点
Back off the 13th.
真的很简单
It's really that simple.
好
Fine.
但你要搞清楚
But just know...
还没有结束
...this isn't over.
最好结束了
It better be.
否则你只能在监狱里的砖墙上写你的宣言了
Otherwise you'll be writing your manifesto on a cell block wall.
要你的手下收手 安德烈
Call off the dogs, Andre.
我们找到嫌犯了
We have a suspect.
-给我个名字 -我不知道
- Give me a name. - I don't have one.
但是我们确实找到了一辆车
But we do have a car,
那就是你介入的时候
and that's where you come in.
给我看看你的发现
Send me what you got.
我的手下会处理的
My boys will go handle that.
问题是 起诉一个死了的人
Thing is, it'll be pretty hard to press charges
还是挺困难的
on a guy who's not, you know, alive anymore.
-这就是街头的规矩 -别这样 安德烈
- Oh, that's just the law of the streets. - Come on, Andre.
我们一起去兜兜风 一次性把问题解决了
Let's just take a ride. Be done with this once and for all.
行 但我的手下今晚还是要行动
Fine. But my crew's still out tonight.
我们要去哪
Where we going?
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
看见那辆车了吗
See that car?
这就是我们从视频中找到的车
That's the one we pulled from the videos.
你有印象吗
You recognize it?
有 那是凯文·道森的车
Yeah, that's Kevin Dodson's whip.
住在61号♥
Live off of, uh, 61st.
那我们就到那儿去
Then that's where we're going.
道森
Dodson.
我不想惹麻烦 安德烈
I don't want no trouble, Andre.
听说你在街区聚会时带走了凯拉
Heard you rolled up on Kayla at the block party.
-就在她被强♥奸♥之前 -什么
- Right before she got raped. - What?
这是你的车停在街区聚会上
Uh, this is your car at the block party.
我调看了这片区域的交通摄像
I checked the traffic cams in the area.
直到发生袭击后才离开
It didn't leave till after the attack.
你想解释一下吗
Do you want to explain?
我没有参加街区聚会
I wasn't at no block party.
这辆车也不是我在开
I ain't been driving that car neither.
我的保释官把我的车收走了
My probation officer took my car.
他说他担心我用这辆车运毒
He said he thought I was using it for drug runs.
我告诉了他我没有 但他还是收走了
I told him I wasn't, but he took it anyway.
你觉得我傻吗
You think I'm stupid?
我从没有听说过保释官会收车
I ain't never heard of no P.O. taking a car.
你看见我附近停着车了吗
You see a car around here anywhere?
我都是坐公汽的
I've been taking the bus.
你的保释官叫什么名字
What's your P.O.'s name?
文斯·亚德力 库克县的
Vince Yardley, over at Cook County.
就是他收走了我的车
He the one took my car.
从那以后 我就没见过我的车了
I ain't seen it since.
保释官
Probation officer.
你觉得怎么样
How about that?
一直以来 你都是在查我的人
All this time, you been coming at my people,
觉得强♥奸♥犯是他们中的一个
thinking one of them is the rapist.
结果呢 是你们的人
Turns out, it's one of yours.
我就直说了
Let me get this straight.
你是说袭击那两个姑娘的是
You're saying a Chicago probation officer
一名芝加哥保释官
is the one who attacked those two girls.
这可是很严重的指控
That is a serious accusation,
尤其还是从一个有前科的街头混混嘴里得知的
especially just off the word of some ex-con off the street.
我查过监控录像了 以防万一
Well, I checked the pod-cams, just in case,
似乎那个保释官真的拿走了他的车
and it looks like the probation officer really took the car.
在凯拉被袭击时
Dodson was on a bus headed crosstown
道森正在乘坐一辆跨区的公汽
when Kayla was attacked.
21区 我是沃尔夫队长
District 21, this is Captain Wolf.
乔 我是13区的内德·康拉德
Joe, Ned Conrad at the 13th.
听着 我在追查一名嫌犯
Listen, um, I'm following up on a suspect
是你们的手下 文斯·亚德力
assigned to one of your guys, Vince Yardley?
你介意帮我找他吗
You mind grabbing him for me?
抱歉 内德 他不在附近
Sorry, Ned, he's not around.
我刚给他打了电♥话♥ 电♥话♥转到语♥音♥信箱了
I just tried calling, phone's going to voice mail.
据我所知 他正在你们片区
The last I checked, he was doing home visits
做家访
in your neck of the woods.
这么说亚德力在加菲尔德公园
So Yardley's in Garfield Park.
可能
Looks like it.
谢谢
剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表