剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表
Why?
我只是觉得你需要一个最优化算法
I just figured you'd want an optimization algorithm.
什么
A what?
如果你们设立警戒线
Hey, if you set up a perimeter,
没人机动
nobody's moving
而且他们离大多数可能被抢目标都很远
and they're far from most of the possible targets.
但用了最优化的算法后
But with the right algorithm,
你就可以解决这个问题 让巡逻车保持行进
you can work it out so the patrol cars are always moving,
并且离每一个药店都很近
and they're always close to every pharmacy.
-你能做到吗 -废话
- And you can do that? - Duh.
好 新计划 你们都出去巡逻
Okay, new plan. You're gonna get out there,
艾达会给我们一个最优化的方案
Ada's gonna give us an optimization thing.
我们出发
Let's go.
1333小队 一切正常
Squad 1333. All clear.
瑞克苏尔 处方药
1387小队 一切正常
Squad 1387. All clear.
1391小队 一切正常
Squad 1391. All clear.
我们提高了发动机的转矩
We enhanced the torque on the engines.
所以当你们加速的时候
So when you guys accelerate,
你们会吃不消
you're gonna want to hang on.
提高了多少
Enhanced? How much we talking?
大概350磅
Got about 350 foot-pounds.
两秒内加速到60迈
Zero to 60 in two seconds.
你们大概是马路上最快的车了
You're basically gonna be the fastest things on the road.
好吧
All right.
所以 赶上那个家伙后怎么办
So, uh, what happens when we catch up to the guy?
铺设道钉条
The idea is to deploy a spike strip.
我现在就在完善这个功能
That's what I'm working on right now.
我知道这可能听上去有点怪 但是
I know this may sound weird, but, um,
我以前有见过你吗
have I seen you before?
你看摔跤吗
You follow wrestling?
我靠 你就是大块头
Holy hell... you're Blockhead.
你说谁
I'm sorry, who?
唯一一个同时得到美国洲际大赛
The only pro wrestler to get the U.S., intercontinental
和双打冠军腰带的职业摔跤手
and the tag team belt at the same time.
欢迎来到街区派对
Welcome to the Block Party.
结束往别人头顶砸椅子的职业生涯之后
After a career breaking chairs over people's heads,
彼得从佐治亚理工大学拿到了电子工程博士学位
Pete got a PHD in electrical engineering from Georgia Tech,
并开始为我工作
came to work for me.
-你还好吗 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
只是在解决难题
Just working out the kinks.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, man.
好的长官
Yes, sir.
队长
Captain.
康拉德 我在喊你
Conrad, that's you.
你是队长 还记得吗
You're the captain. Remember?
还在适应当中
Still getting used to it.
韦斯曼 焦亚 把这些盒子拿出去
Weissman, Gioia. Get these boxes out of here.
-好的长官 -马上来 队长
- Yes, sir. - Coming, Cap.
-你没事吧 -没事 我...
- You okay? - Huh? Yeah, no, I...
在弄摩托车的时候遇到了点问题
hit a little snag with the motorcycle project.
没什么 我以为你去巡逻了
It's fine. I thought you were going out on patrol.
是的 我只是... 想跟你说点事情
Yeah. I just... I wanted to talk to you about something.
什么事
What's that?
我知道看着一个小女孩被撞倒
Look, I know seeing a little girl get run down,
让你很难受
it hit you hard.
我也知道这个案子对你来说很重要
And I know how much this case means to you.
我只是想说 如果你改变主意了
So I just wanted to say, if... if you change your mind
想让另一个更有经验的警探来
and you want another, more experienced detective
查这个案子的话 我能理解
to lead the case... I understand.
好吧
Yeah.
听着 对于这份工作我自己也是新手
Listen, I'm... I'm pretty green at this job, myself,
所以 如果你想要另找一个亿万富翁
so, you know, if you want to find another billionaire
来接手这个警区 我也能理解
to buy the police district, I would understand.
但我不认识其他的亿万富翁
I don't know any other billionaires.
我也不认识别的警探 所以...
I don't really know any other detectives, so...
我想我们俩是绑在一条线上的蚂蚱
I guess we're stuck with each other. Okay.
去吧 去抓坏人 人♥渣♥
Get out there. Go get the bad guys. Scumbags...
我不知道 还有什么 骗子 罪犯
I don't know. What is it? Crooks, perps,
不管什么人 只要能激励你
whatever phrasing inspires you to,
去伸张正义
like, do the most justice.
其实并没有那么复杂
I mean, it's really not that complicated.
我只不过是在用分布式算法分割这块区域
I'm just partitioning the area with a distributed algorithm.
知道吗
Now, see there?
我又没听懂你在说什么了
You just lost me again.
好吧 你想想看 就像...
Okay, uh... Think about it, like, um...
想象成吃豆人里的小鬼怪
Like, you know, the ghosts in Pac-Man.
如果它们都站着不动
It'd be a lot easier to catch them
就更容易抓到它们了 对吧
if they just stood still, right?
我看起来像是会玩电子游戏的人吗
Do I look like I play video games?
"自♥由♥人药店里有人持枪抢劫" 是他
Okay. "Guy with a gun at Freeman Drug." that's him.
所有单位注意 莱克维尔的药店抢劫案
All units, pharmacy robbery in Lakeview.
嫌犯沿着第八和第九大道间的林肯大街向南方逃跑
Suspect headed southbound on Lincoln between 8th and 9th.
1309小队收到
1099. 1309 responding.
摩托车队准备好了吗
How are those bikes coming?
警官 我不能让你们这么做
Officers, I can't let you do this.
你们都还没试骑过它们
You haven't even taken them out, yet.
派对开始了 我可不要错过
Well, this party's started, and I'm not missing it.
我们会自己搞清楚怎么骑
Yeah. We'll figure it out.
道钉带能用吗
The spike strips, they gonna work?
车上是有装
The bikes are wired,
但除非你脑后长了眼睛
but unless you have eyes on the back of your head,
否则你根本无法瞄准
you're gonna have a real hard time targeting.
你有三分钟时间想办法解决它
You got three minutes to figure it out.
1309小队报告 正在追捕 请求支援
1309. Squad, I'm in pursuit, requesting backup.
支援正在路上 1309
Help is on the way, 1309.
高斯和布兰特还要多久才到
All right. What's the ETA on Goss and Brandt?
以目前的速度 还要一分零八秒
One minute, eight seconds at current velocity.
这些车有多快啊
Whoa. How fast are those things going?
比我想象中快多了
Faster than I could answer that question.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?!
布兰特 我需要你超过他
Brandt, I need you to get ahead of him.
前方八个街区 有个巷子
About eight blocks up, there's an alley.
高斯 你往14大道走 截住他
Goss, you take 14th and intercept.
-收到 -收到
- Copy, squad. - Copy that, squad.
艾达 我要看看路
Ada, I need to see the road.
调出布兰特车后方的图像
Get me a rear view from Brandt's bike.
不行 只能这样看
Nope. That's all I got.
没有后视摄像头吗
There's no rear view camera?
这些只是试验性摩托车
They are experimental bikes,
11个小时前还躺在实验室里呢
they were in a lab 11 hours ago;
我跟你说了它们还没完工
I told you they weren't ready.
布兰特 帮我个忙
Brandt? I want you to do something for me.
-现在有点忙 -这很重要
- Little busy, right now. - It's very important.
你把身上的摄像头
I want you to take your body camera,
转到后方
pull it around behind you,
尽量放低一些
like, as low as you can get.
你想让我把摄像头戴在我屁♥股♥上吗
You want me to wear my camera on my ass?
比背部低一点就行
Lower back is... is fine.
就这样 太好了
Yes! That is perfect.
好了 他快到了
All right, he's almost there.
高斯呢
What about Goss?
正在接近
Closing in.
墨菲
Hey, Murphy,
你想知道为什么我不问你准备好了吗
you want to know why I'm not asking you if you're ready?
为什么
Why's that?
因为我已经知道答案了
'Cause I know the answer already.
高斯 布兰特
Goss? Brandt?
你们两个认真听我说
Both of you, listen to me carefully.
在你们的车把手上有个红色按钮
You're gonna see a red button on your handlebars.
我要你们抢在车前面
I'm gonna need you moving laterally across the road
剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表