剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表
Oh, sure, Detective.
要在三十米远瞄准
Aim for the little toy helicopter props
那些玩具小飞机吗
a hundred feet away?
它们是移♥动♥的目标
They're moving targets.
真是善于观察啊 菜鸟
That's very observant, Rookie.
这简直是让我们坐以待毙
That also makes us sitting ducks.
好吧 不废话了
All right, enough of this crap.
我要来点不一样的
I'm gonna try something different.
科布
Cobb!
快 雷耶斯 我掩护你
Go, Reyes. I'll cover you.
- 科布 - 什么
- Cobb. - What?
快点 兄弟 醒醒 醒醒
Come on, buddy, wake up. Wake up.
如果你要给我做人工呼吸
If you try and give me mouth-to-mouth,
我就亲自崩了你
I'm gonna shoot you myself.
请稍等
Hold, please.
请稍等
Hold, please.
十三警区 查尔斯警员
District 13. Sergeant Charles.
我能帮你什么忙吗
How can I help you?
是的 市长先生
Oh, yes, sir, Mr. Mayor.
请稍等一下
Hold one second, please.
谁看见吉迪恩了吗
Anybody seen Gideon?
这是市长的电♥话♥
Hello. I got the mayor on the line.
现在谁帮我叫一下吉迪恩 里夫斯
Somebody get me Gideon Reeves right now.
我来接 我来接
I'll take it. I'll take it.
市长先生 我是助理州检察官墨菲
Mr. Mayor, it's A.S.A. Murphy.
我找的是吉迪恩 里夫斯
I called for Gideon Reeves.
我知道 他现在很忙
Yeah, I'm aware of that. He's occupied.
忙不了多久 我刚跟巴奈特法官通了电♥话♥
Not for long. I just got off the phone with Judge Barnett,
法♥院♥命令
and I've got a court order
授权你终止他的职务
authorizing you to shut him down.
队长 我们仍遭受攻击
Squad, we're still under attack.
先生 我恐怕不能这样做
I'm afraid I can't do that, sir.
你这话什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
先生 恕我直言
Sir, with all due respect,
你好像比追杀吉迪恩 里夫斯的黑客
it sounds like you want to stop Gideon Reeves
更想阻止他
more than the hacker going after him.
也许是那个黑客起的头
Now, that hacker may be pulling the trigger,
但是 是里夫斯让整个城市成为攻击的靶子
but it's Reeves who put a target on this city's back.
现在 我想让这一切都消失 我想现在就行动
Now, I want them both gone, and I want it done now.
墨菲先生 你会这么做吗
Can you make that happen, Mr. Murphy?
不 先生 我做不到
No, sir, I can't.
我儿子的母亲正在外面执勤 她处境危险
My son's mother is out there, and she is in danger.
而且 现在
And right now
吉迪恩 里夫斯是唯一能帮她的人
Gideon Reeves is the only one that can help her.
所以 如果你想关了第十三警区
So if you want to shut down the 13th,
你就自己来吧
you're gonna have to do it yourself.
这是我今天见得最带感的事
That's the sexiest thing I've seen all day.
我当然有通行权
I clearly had the right of way.
交通灯刚才还是绿色的
That light was green.
到交通局还有多远
How much farther to transit authority?
走路半小时吧
About a half hour on foot.
不走路怎么样 这里
How about we don't do it on foot? Right here.
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago Police.
什么 我做错什么了吗
What? Did I do something wrong?
没有 先生 但你能做些好事
No, sir, but you can do something right.
紧急情况 我们要征用你的车
Police emergency. We need to borrow your vehicle.
我现在正把小巧的电子元件组装起来
Trying to assemble delicate electronics back here.
我知道 我知道 但是路太堵了
I know, I know. But because of all the traffic jams,
我只能走背街小巷
I'm trying to stick to the back streets.
我记得我告诉过你要修整下这辆面包车
I thought I told you to organize this van.
你为什么把无线电发射器放到
Why would you put radio transmitters
螺线管旁边
next to solenoids?
因为我是按照字母排序
Because they're in alphabetical order.
谁会按照字母表顺序排放电子零件
Who puts electronic parts in alphabetical order?
真的吗 如果他老板不停地对他
Seriously? The same guy who's gonna smash a chair
大喊大叫
over his boss' head
他会把椅子砸到老板脑袋上的
if he doesn't quit yelling at him.
好了 够了啊
All right, fair enough.
我的天
Oh, God.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
干扰控制信♥号♥♥
Jamming the control signal
这样才能让这些家伙落地
so I can finally land these bad boys.
- 不会吧 - 一点没错
- Really? - You're damn right.
好吧
All right,
但是你欠我25万元了
but you owe me 250,000 bucks.
DV8可以破解无人机的加密信♥号♥♥
DV8's got to be pretty close
说明我们已经相当接近他了
to be able to break the encryption on one of these.
很不幸 现在接近对我们来说
Unfortunately, "Close" Isn't gonna do us
一点用处都没有
a whole lot of good right now.
我们需要确切的地理位置
We need an exact location.
我可以帮到你们
I might be able to help you with that.
把无人机的无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥记录发给我
If you send me the drone's radio signal log, I can use it
我可以以此找到它的受控地点
to find out where it was being controlled from.
我喜欢
I like it.
他用我们的技术对付我们
He used our tech against us.
现在我们要以牙还牙了
It's about damn time we used his against him.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的 艾达
Okay, Ada.
现在应该可以从刚击落的无人机
Now should be able to download the information
信♥号♥♥里下载信息了
from the signal that was used to take down those drones.
我现在已经挂接到了我们的无线电塔网络
Yeah. I'm hooking into our own network of radio towers now.
应该可以很快找到线索
Should be able to find something shortly.
你确定在这次你要信任她吗
Are you sure you want to depend on her for this?
墨菲 她现在可以听到你的
Murphy, she can hear you right now.
我知道
I know.
好吧
Okay, okay.
她犯过错
She made mistakes.
这我知道
I get it.
我也犯过错 墨菲
So have I, Murph.
超大 离谱
Big... juicy,
令人发指的错误
terrible mistakes...
在我接手十三警区以来
ever since I took over the 13th.
- 那不是... - 听着
- That's not... - Look.
我总是以成功的名义
I have been disrupting things all of my life
扰乱过生命中的很多事情
in the name of success.
航♥天♥ 机器人...
Aerospace, robotics...
我迫使我的幼儿园老师
I forced my kindergarten teacher
提前退休
into an early retirement.
但是你知道每一次的成功
But you know what every last one
都建立在什么之上吗
of those successes was built on?
是我的失败
My failures.
我知道我在哪里跌倒
I got where I am...
因为我搞砸过 墨菲
because I screwed up, Murph.
搞砸了很多次
A whole lot.
我的之所以有个成功的火箭公♥司♥
I have a successful rocket company
是因为我毁过很多火箭
because I blew up a butt-load of rockets first.
所以 像艾达这样的人留在我身边
And 'cause people like Ada stuck with me,
搞砸了事情 对吧
even through those mistakes, all right?
我们还是一个团队
We're still a team.
好吧
All right.
- 我支持你 - 好 很好
- I'm with you. - All right, good.
站在这里真的要冻僵了
'Cause it's really freaking cold out here
而且我还发表了如此长篇大论 所以...
and I'm running out of big speech-y things to say, so...
吉迪恩 我找到线索了
Gideon, I think I found something.
这就是我想听到的
Now that's what I want to hear.
他在哪里
Where is he?
我...问题就在这
I... that's the problem.
我不知道他用的哪种安全协议
I don't know what kind of security protocol he's using.
而且他的传输信♥号♥♥还不停在变
剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表