剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表
我们要利用这个查下去 我们需要他招供
We have do something with it, we need a confession.
他和我们聊是因为他觉得
He's talking to us because he thinks
他在带我们兜圈子
he's running us in circles.
如果我们继续施压 他就会找律师了
If we push further, he's gonna lawyer up,
这样我们就什么也问不出了
and then we've got nothing.
那你告诉我要怎么样从屏幕上的情感活动
Then tell me how we get from feelings
和数字来得出实实在在的信息
and numbers on a screen to hard information.
好了 别急 别急
All right, wait, wait, wait.
好 好 好
Okay, okay, okay.
我们知道他们有别的企图
So we know they're planning something.
我们知道提到后院区 詹姆斯就会紧张
We know James is nervous about Back of the Yards.
但是后院区地方不小
But back of the yards is a big place.
没错 我们要把范围缩小一点 对吗
Right. We need to make it smaller, right?
所以你进去和他聊聊周边地区
So you go in there and you start talking neighborhoods,
不同的区域 不同的地方
different areas, different corners,
也许我们就能弄清楚
We might be able to get a better idea
他担心的是什么
of what he's worried about.
高斯和布兰特还要多久才能到现场去
How soon can we get Goss and Brandt out in the field?
马上到 他们在巡逻
Right away. They're on patrol.
可是 吉迪恩 就算你缩小了范围
But, Gideon, even if you narrow down the area,
我们还是不知道我们要找的是什么
we still don't know what we're looking for.
我知道这个情况 你也知道
I know that, you know that,
但他不知道
but he doesn't know that.
好了 好了 审讯室
All right, all right, the interrogation room
需要视频直播
needs, like, screens for live video.
艾达 你能...你在哪...
Ada, can you... That's... Where...
艾达去哪了
Where the hell is Ada?
弗洛伊德·杰克逊
WOMBAT7:
嗨 还记得我吗
DV8:
我可忘不了你
WOMBAT7:
我想和你聊聊
DV8请求进行视频通话
好久不见
Been a while.
我以为你现在和警♥察♥是一伙了
Thought you were 5-O now.
也不完全是 我们还是有区别的
Not exactly. We have our differences.
有意思
Interesting.
跟我讲讲
Tell me more.
我需要一些"网络正义"
I need some digital justice.
我要你封♥杀♥一个人
I need you to shut someone down.
彻底封♥杀♥
All the way down.
好吧 还有呢
Okay. And...
你能替我做些什么事
What are you gonna do for me?
我欠了你一个人情
I guess I'll owe you a favor.
一个人情
A favor?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 把资料给我
All right, send me the info.
1305小队 我们就在后院区
1305, squad, we are in Back of the Yards,
按照你的指示
as instructed.
能告诉我们此行什么目的吗
You want to tell us what we're doing here?
我们在审问詹姆斯·科尔顿
We are interrogating James Kilton.
他不想让我们打听他原来住处的事
He doesn't want us poking around his old neighborhood,
这就是你们要做的
So that's what you're doing.
你们的行动会实时直播 所以把衣服穿好
You'll be on live video, so, you know, keep your clothes on.
里夫斯先生
Mr. Reeves,
屏幕墙已经建好了
The video wall is up and running.
墨菲 好了
Murphy, all right.
直播开始了
We're live.
视频信♥号♥♥转到你那里了
Feeding video to you now.
问几个问题
Just a few more questions.
这是什么 我们现在是要看电视吗
What's this? We watching TV now?
这个吗
What, that?
我觉得应该让你瞧瞧
I just thought you wanted to see
我们调查的进展情况
how the investigation was going.
我们收到消息说你在那里住过一段时间
Got a source that says you've been spending some time there.
是吗 谁告诉你们的
Yeah? Who's your source?
干得好 墨菲
Oh, nice, Murph.
他已经心如擂鼓了
His heart rate just went through the roof.
我可不能大肆张扬
I can't kiss and tell, now, can I?
这么说吧 线人就在你身边
Let's just say the source is real close to you.
-我告诉过你 -我知道 你没有参与
- Hey, I told you... - I know, you weren't involved.
所以没什么料可爆 但重点是
You've got nothing to say. Look, here's the thing.
我不需要从你这套到话
I don't need you to talk.
我的线人已经给了我所有想要的信息
My source has given me all that I need.
不不不 我们失去了他的注意
Whoa, no, no, no, no, we're losing him.
刚刚他的压力水平达到峰值时
It's just... when his stress levels were spiking,
-警车在哪 -威士忌街
- where was he? - Whiskey Row.
我喜欢听到压力警报声
Oh, I like the sound of that.
1305小队 掉头回威士忌街
1305, head back to Whiskey Row.
马上掉头
Coming back around.
-见鬼去吧 -坐下
- To hell with this. - Hey, sit down.
什么情况 不行 墨菲
Whoa, what's it... No, Murph.
让他坐回椅子上
Got to get him back in the chair.
我现在不太想坐着
I don't really feel like sitting right now.
-我不想这样耗下去 -是吗
- I don't feel like doing any of this. - No?
那你想一晚上都待在拘留所里吗
Do you feel like spending the night in lockup?
因为如果你不立刻坐下的话
'cause if you don't sit your ass down right now,
我就把你扔到牢房♥里
I'm gonna throw you in a cell,
那样你就得等着上法庭
so you're gonna have to wait until you see a judge
交保释金吧
and pony up bail.
坐下
Sit down.
休想从我这套到什么话 警探
You ain't got nothing on me, detective.
能看到数值了 干得好 墨菲
And we're back. Nice work, Murphy.
越来越接近了 让他乖乖坐在椅子上
Okay, getting warmer. Just keep him in that chair.
如果需要的话 库房♥里有强力胶带
There's duct tape in the supply room if you need it.
小队报告 发现一个长♥期♥停车场
Hey, squad, there's a, uh, long-term parking lot
就在转角处
just around the corner.
那里上报过几起汽车盗窃案
Had some calls about some auto thefts there.
我想那些坏蛋的车可能就在这里偷的
I'm thinking that's where our bad guys got their rides.
你们的想法很好 1305小队
That's a good thought, 1305.
去查一下
Check into that.
到达后该怎么行动
What do you want us to do when we get there?
随便找个保安聊一下天气
Just find a security guard and talk about the weather.
只需要一段能使詹姆斯相信
We just need the video
我们马上就要破案的影像即可
to convince James we're getting close.
1305小队 已到达停车场
1305, squad, arriving at parking lot now.
启动随身摄像头
我靠 看来布兰特踩到点上了
Oh, damn, looks like brandt's onto something.
詹姆斯肯定也是这么想的
James sure thinks so.
他很在意那个停车场 墨菲
He is nervous about that lot, Murph.
詹姆斯 如果你肯开口
James... If you talk to us,
如果你协助我们
if you help us,
我们可以做个交易
we can cut you a deal.
滚蛋吧
Get out of here.
如果我们自己破了这个案子 交易就没戏了
If we crack this case without you, the deal's off the table.
认出那个停车场了吗
Recognize that car lot?
已经认出来了 是吧
You do, don't you?
我们把你和车联♥系♥起来
We link you to the car,
再和抢劫案联♥系♥起来
we link you to the robbery,
你就会被判谋杀罪
then you go down for murder.
我不需要什么交易 警探
I don't need no deal, detective.
看看屏幕
Look at that screen.
你觉得那些警♥察♥
Do you think those cops
就是和保安随便聊聊吗
are talking to that guard for no reason?
行 如果这就是你想要的
Fine, if that's the way you want it,
那只能祝你庭审好运了
good luck in trial.
等等
Wait!
行 行
All right! All right.
我告诉你你想知道的信息
I'll tell you what you want to know...
但我想做个交易 你能满足我吗
But I want a deal, you got me?
我现在就要交易
I want a deal right now.
我觉得我们可以达成共识
I think we can work something out.
女士们先生们
剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表