剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表
And that, ladies and gentlemen,
这就是科技使人认罪 太棒了
is how you engineer a confession. Yes, yes, yes.
M·萨特
L·摩根 A·基恩 M·邓恩 J·哈里斯
你以前和这些人一起干过活吗
You've worked with this crew before?
我们以前都在印第安纳州当保安
We all used to work security in Indiana.
萨特 顶上的那个
Sutter, there, at the top?
这一切都是他组织的
He put it together.
那个珠宝批发商不是真正的目标
The jewelry wholesaler, he wasn't the real target.
不是 这只不过是第一步
Nah, it's just the first step.
真正的目标是运钞车
Real target's some armored truck.
我们袭击批发商是为了得到日程表
We hit the wholesaler to get the schedules.
计划是 我和亚当当司机
The plan was, me and Adam, we were gonna be the drivers.
萨特要把运钞车炸开
Sutter, he was supposed to blow the truck open.
而莱恩 他的任务是干掉保安
Now, Len, Len's job was to take out the guards
和拿钱
and get the money.
时间呢 你们打算什么时候行动
When? When was all this gonna happen?
不知道 我们本该在日落前逃出城
I don't know. We were supposed to skip town at sunset,
所以大概是今天傍晚吧
so... late this afternoon?
今天吗 吉迪恩
Today? Gideon.
我们得把午餐时间都花在工作上了
Guess we're working through lunch.
墨菲 我们需要更多信息
Murphy, we need more info, now.
詹姆斯 我们得知道是哪辆运钞车
James, we need to know what truck.
我不知道 那不是我管的事
I don't know. That wasn't my end.
那些都是萨特管的
Sutter, he took care of all that.
那可有两三百辆运钞车啊
Talking about two or three hundred trucks.
你还想做这个交易的话 就从实招来
If you want this deal, we need to know everything.
我告诉你了 我不知道
I'm telling you, I don't know.
你们这帮人在我知道整个计划前就把我抓了
Look, you guys, you picked me up before I got the whole plan.
我只知道我们在
Look, all I know is that we were setting up
肯德尔街弄了间公♥寓♥
at an apartment on Kendall street.
地址在哪
What's the address?
你还要那做什么
What do you need that for, huh?
那家伙不都说了吗
You already got that guy talking.
那些警♥察♥都说啦
You-you got, you got those cops.
等等 不不 不会吧
Oh, wait. No, no, no, no, come on.
臭婊♥子♥ 你骗我
Son of a bitch. You lied to me.
-你根本没有线人 对吗 -对
- You didn't have nobody, did you? - Nope...
但我们现在有你了
But we've got you now.
你上当了 詹姆斯
You're in, James.
你和你那些狐朋狗友完蛋了
You and your loser friends are done.
你觉得自己比我们强很多吗
You know, you think you're so much better than us, huh?
我们辛辛苦苦一小时只挣10块钱
We were making ten bucks an hour, no benefits,
替你上司那种阔佬
carrying around millions of dollars
押运上百万美金
for rich fat cats like your boss.
我们这么做也只是扯平了而已
All we were doing was evening the score.
林科·理查兹也是你们中的一员 你个混♥蛋♥
Linc Richards was one of you, you pathetic son of a bitch!
你平白无故杀了个好人
You killed a good man in cold blood.
那些运钞车公♥司♥
Those armored truck companies,
他们总部都在得州
they're based out of Texas,
也就是说我们可以把你送那去
which means we can try you there.
全国死刑率最高的州
Number one death penalty state in the nation.
你怎么不说话了
You don't talk?
杀了我朋友 你的下场就是死在毒气室里
You'll wind up in the gas chamber for killing my friend.
她能这么做吗
Can she do that?
不行 但他肯定以为她可以
No. But he sure thinks she can.
下次打牌得叫她
I want her at my next poker game.
地址在哪
What's the address?
快把地址给我
Give me the address now!
肯德尔街833号♥
833 Kendall street!
我就知道这么多了
That's all I know!
我们需要出动精英部队
We need to get a tact team in the field.
如果这次没抓住他们 我们就没机会了
If we don't get them now, we won't have another chance.
已经安排了
Already on it.
抱歉我在里面那么凶
Sorry for getting agro in there.
不不 不用道歉
No, no, no, no apologies necessary.
只是 以后别冲我发火
Just, uh, don't ever get mad at me.
好了 让无人机起飞吧
All right, let's get the drone in the air.
艾达 你能... 见鬼
Ada, could y... Damn it!
有人看见艾达了吗
Has anybody seen Ada?
-还给我 -等等 老兄
- Get back. - Hold on, man.
我可没必要坑你 老兄
I don't need to be holding onto nothing, man.
来吧 我们继续玩
Come on. Let's just play.
我可不想跟你似的
Don't want to be like you.
-来点什么 伙计 -你好 伙计
- What's up, man? - What's up, man?
来包薄荷烟
A pack of them menthols.
看来我得没收这张卡了
Says I got to take the card.
你说什么呢 伙计
Man, what you talking about? Man.
我刚才还用过这破卡
I just used the damn card.
报案
等等伙计 你干嘛呢
Well, hold-hold on, man, what you doing?
肯定搞错了
Yo, it's a mistake.
-这是我的卡啊 伙计 -抱歉 兄弟
- Yo, that's my card, man! - Sorry, man.
-你有现金吗 -什么
- You got cash? - What...
就是没现金 我才用这破卡
No, I ain't got no cash! That's why I had the damn card!
怎么 好笑吗
What? Something funny?
是啊 有点吧
Yeah, I don't know.
满身臭汗的笨蛋买♥♥不起烟
Sweaty loser who can't afford cigarettes.
我觉得挺逗的
It's pretty funny to me.
我知道你长嘴 姑娘
You know, you sure got a mouth on you, don't you, girl?
我建议你闭上
I suggest you shut it.
不然呢 你帮我闭吗
Or what? You want to shut it for me?
蠢妞 你不立马滚蛋我就动手了
Bitch, if you don't get out my face right now I just might.
那你来啊 大块头
Hey. Why don't you try something, big guy?
你最好让开 我警告你
Better back off, that's all I'm saying.
你就爱打女人 不是吗
You like hitting girls, don't you?
你爱打女人 爱打孩子
You like hitting girls. You like hitting kids.
女人和孩子 还有什么本事
Girls and kids. What's better?
可能都不在话下 只要够弱小
Probably doesn't matter, as long as they're small, huh?
你找打吧 蠢妞
Hey! You like that, bitch, huh?
你个小婊♥子♥ 你...
you simple bitch, you...
还想挨揍吗
You want some more?!
不 我觉得这样就够了
No, I think that'll do just fine.
-那就快站起来 -芝加哥警♥察♥ 不许动
- Get up then! - CPD! Freeze!
天啊 你们总算来了
Oh, my god, thank god you're here.
-我还以为要被他打死了 -得了吧 伙计
- I thought he was gonna kill me. - Come on, man.
-我才没有... -举起手来 举起手来
- I ain't gonna... - Hands up! Hands up!
好吧
All right!
冷静点伙计 这娘们好得很
Calm down, man. The bitch be all right.
- 趴柜台上 手放身后 -好吧
- On the counter. Give me that hand. - All right. Hey!
詹姆斯给了我们地址
James gave us his house.
他的同伙昨晚杀死了一名保安
His crew killed a security guard last night.
一位前警♥察♥ 我们的同事
A former cop, one of ours.
他们全副武装 所以是极度危险分子
They're heavily armed, so consider them dangerous.
我们去抓这些混♥蛋♥吧
Let's go get these bastards.
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago Police.
安全 安全
Clear. Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全 安全 这里安全
Clear. Clear. We're clear.
安全
It's all clear.
这里也安全
Clear back here!
屋内无发现
The room's clear.
他们不在这里 我们错过了
They're not here; we missed them.
我们似乎发现了一个炸♥弹♥制♥造♥窝点
Looks like we got some kind of bomb-making lab here.
引爆器 计时器
Detonators, timers.
吉迪恩 你看到了吗
Gideon, are you seeing this?
对... 但我真希望自己什么也没看到
Yeah... But I wish like hell I wasn't.
我打断了你的思绪吗
Am I interrupting some important staring-into-space?
我只是在想 我该怎么告诉林科的老婆
Just thinking about what I'm gonna tell Linc's wife.
目前我们没有任何线索
We've got nothing here we can use.
你这话什么意思
What are you talking about?
这是我们的最后机会
This was our last chance.
剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表