剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表
His name is Marcos Cruz, and he's a dealer in Bridgeport.
我们正计划逮捕行动
We're planning the bust now.
我就知道 我就知道你能找到他
I knew, I knew you could do it.
我只是 我...
I just, I...
我就知道
I knew it.
里夫斯先生 你完全不了解
Mr. Reeves, you have no idea what it's like
当警♥察♥告诉你 他们无能为力时的感受
when the police tell you that there's nothing they can do.
别对他们这么苛刻 这份工作不容易
Oh, don't be too hard on them. You know, it's a tough job.
我还想聊聊你的事
So, I also want to talk about you.
库克县储蓄银行很不高兴你毁了他们的取款机
Um, Cook County Savings is very upset about their ATM.
这事我做错了 我只是...
What I did was wrong. I just...
我不知道还能怎么办
I didn't know what else to do.
至少你没偷钱
Well, it helps that you didn't steal any money.
而且我在他们银行有巨额存款
Also helps that I have a, uh, very large account there, so...
所以他们不会提出任何起诉
they're not going to be pressing any charges.
真的吗
Really?
是的 如果你上交罚款
Yes. If you pay a fine
并去上一堂愤怒管理课程
and take an anger management class,
在那里 我猜他们会教你别开枪射击取款机
where I guess they... teach you not to shoot at ATMs.
好了 值班警官很快就会放你走
All right, the desk officer will let you out shortly.
里夫斯先生
Mr. Reeves,
在麻省理工
um, at MIT,
你上过维克斯教授的
d-did you take, uh, Principles of Engineering Practice
工程实践原则吗
with Professor Vickers?
当然 第一堂课
Of course. First class.
记得教授常说
Remember what the professor used to say:
正确地定义问题后 解决方案
define the problem properly and the solution...
自然会浮出水面
Will present itself.
这句话受用一生
Words to live by.
是的
Yeah.
我本要开始失去这个信念
I was beginning to lose faith in that.
所以谢谢你
So, thank you.
我们拿到搜查令了
We got the search warrant.
精英部队整装待发
Tact team's suiting up now.
那我们就去逮捕毒贩吧
Well, then I believe we have a drug dealer to arrest.
不是吗
Shall we?
中心社区医疗所
这就是雷吉·沃克工作的地方吗
So this is Reggie Walker's place of employment?
什么样的罪犯会在诊所工作
What kind of criminal works at a medical clinic?
我猜就是这里 但是
Well, I'm just guessing here, but, you know,
也许他是那种窃取药品的罪犯
probably the kind that steals drugs.
你从警校毕业了吗
Did you graduate from the academy
还是我被人耍了
or am I just being punk'd?
其实 在警校里
Well, actually, at the academy,
他们教我们探索每一个理论
they told us to explore every theory.
我要给你上一点课
Well, I'm gonna give you a little lesson
是你在警校里没学到的
that you-you didn't pick up there.
课程名称 "我爸是如何死的"
It's called How My Dad Died, okay?
他当时住在一家养老院
He was in a nursing home.
只有这间的一半好
It was, like, about a half-step up from this one.
我只能负担得起那里的费用
And that was all I could afford.
那就是个骗钱的地方
Place was a scam, basically.
员工在办公室里磕嗨了
They'd just stick people in beds to die,
人们只能躺在床上等死
while the staff got high in the back.
不到半年 老爷子受感染而死
Pops died of an infection within six months.
地狱里有个位置专供那些折磨病人的人
There's a special place in hell for people who prey on the sick.
我想那个混♥蛋♥会在那里被烧死的
And I think that this son of a bitch is gonna burn in it.
这是雷吉工作资料的影印本
Uh, this is a copy of Reggie's work I.D.
我们也只有这一张照片
Uh, it's the only photo we have.
他几乎不太和人交流
He mostly kept to himself.
他今天没来 我们真的很惊讶
We were really surprised he didn't come in today.
他从来不会缺勤
I don't think he's ever missed a day of work.
我们认为他有可能潜逃了
Well, we think he might have fled.
你知道他有可能去哪吗
Do you know where he might be?
不太清楚
Not really.
他好像是得州人
I think he's from Texas.
南部某个地方
Somewhere down south.
他是那种不太说话的人
Uh, you know, he was kind of a quiet type, so...
我猜也是
Yeah, I bet he was.
好吧 如果你还想到什么
Okay, uh, well, if you can think of anything,
就打给我们
just give us a call.
其实有一件事
You know, actually, there's one thing.
他经常去道格拉斯公园的天桥底下
He used to feed the homeless down under the "L"
给流浪汉送吃的 每周三次
at, uh, Douglas Park, uh, three times a week.
这个信息很有用
Good to know.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你觉得这里面有古怪吗
Hey, do you think that's something?
你在询问我的意见吗
Do I think it's something?
当然 我觉得肯定有问题
Yes, I think it's something.
道格拉斯公园有很多瘾君子
There are drug addicts in Douglas Park,
他可能就是把毒品卖♥♥给他们
to whom he might be selling drugs.
你没在电视上看过警♥匪♥片吗
Have you ever just, like, watched a cop show on TV?
从未有过吗
Anything? Nothing?
我们在保证安全前提下尽快搜查这栋房♥子
Let's stay safe and secure the house as quickly as we can.
我可不希望他们有机会把毒品冲下厕所
I don't want any drugs going down the toilet
或是扔进垃圾处理机中
or the garbage disposal.
确保精英部队熟知
And make sure that the tact team is briefed
破门装置
on the breaching device.
好吗 那个东西威力很大
All right? That thing packs a punch.
别担心 我们会小心对待你的玩意
Don't worry. We're gonna play nice with your toys.
好 行动吧
Okay, let's do this.
启动
Fire in the hole!
正在爆破 注意躲避
Breaching! Clear!
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago police!
楼上安全
Upstairs clear!
厨房♥ 安全
Kitchen clear!
举起手来
Get your hands up!
-把手放在我能看见的地方 -我没有武器
- Hands where I can see them! - I'm unarmed.
趴在地上
Get on the ground!
照她说的做 趴在地上
Go ahead, get on the ground.
趴 到地上去
Get... on the ground.
马上
Now!
你犯了个大错
You know, you're making a big mistake.
把他铐起来 我去搜查房♥子
Cuff him. I'm gonna check the house.
房♥子里没有发现嗨镇
No hi-town in the house.
这边有发现吗
Anything here?
刚准备搜查
Just about to check.
你也来吗
Care to join?
墨菲
Hey, Murph.
看来我们有大收获了
Looks like we hit the jackpot.
有多少
How much?
五六十公斤
There's 50, 60 kilos.
这个量要坐多久牢
What's the jail time on that?
要我说 马库斯可要蹲上好一段日子了
I'd say Marcos is gonna spend a long time in a little room.
警探
Detective.
希望你们拿到搜查令了
I hope you got a warrant for that property.
你说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
-这间小屋 -艾达
- The shed... - Ada.
-是我邻居的 -不 这...
- belongs to my neighbor. - No, that-that...
不可能
That can't be right.
地图搜查 芝加哥地域划分数据库
不 他说得对
No, he's right.
根据县里的资料显示 那在房♥产分割线外了
According to the county, that's across the property line.
所以如果你搜到了什么违法的东西
So if you see anything in there you don't like,
你可能要去找他谈谈
you're probably gonna have to talk to him.
因为这不是我的
'cause it ain't mine.
墨菲先生 你能和我们合作吗
Mr. Murphy, is there any way you can work with us on this?
这可是个毒品要犯
We're talking about a major drug dealer.
队长 很抱歉 我无能为力
Captain, I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do here.
他邻居已经90岁了
The neighbor's 90.
他称那座小屋为
He called the shed
"某天突然出现在他家后院的小屋子"
剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表