剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表
Murphy, he is right on top of you.
不 我们在他的上方
No, we're on top of him.
杰西
Jesse!
杰西 杰西
Jesse! Jesse.
别跑 我们只是想帮你
Stop, we're trying to help you.
沃恩探员的确说过他会逃跑
Agent Vaughn did say he might run.
我看到了
Yeah, I can see that.
快走开 走开
C-Come on, come on.
你觉得她会累吗
You think she ever gets tired?
我曾见过她为了抓捕一名疑犯
I once saw that woman chase a suspect
沿着汉考克摩天大楼追了94层楼
94 floors down the Hancock Tower,
一滴汗也没有流
without breaking a damn sweat.
这个可怜的娃不可能跑得过她
This poor kid doesn't stand a chance.
看路
Watch where you're going!
放开我
Get off of me!
我和你说什么来着
What did I tell you?
她抓到他了
She got him.
-别反抗 -放开我
- Stop fighting. - Get off of me!
我们只是想要救你
We're trying to save your life.
墨菲万岁 坏蛋抓光
Hail Murphy, full of badass.
杰西 你知道我能帮你
Jesse, you know I can help you.
这话我之前听过
I heard that before.
就在伯努瓦想要干掉我之前
Right before Benoit tried to whack me.
我不知道该相信谁
I don't know who to trust.
不如你告诉我们在船上发生了什么事吧
Why don't you just tell us what happened on the boat?
我接到电♥话♥
I got a call.
当时我们正在跑路 但情况有点不对劲
We were on a run, but something was weird.
帕斯卡一反常态
Pascal, he wasn't himself.
我就是那个时候打电♥话♥给你们的
That's when I called you guys.
-你杀了他 -我没得选
- You killed him. - I... I didn't have a choice.
他朝我开了几枪 打中了燃油管
He fired at me a couple times. He hit a fuel line.
我设法从他手里夺过枪时
By the time I managed to wrestle the gun out of his hands,
整艘船都着火了
the whole boat was in flames.
人们把它叫做救生船不是没有道理的
They don't call it a life raft for nothing, you know.
我很抱歉 但没有了你的证词
Look, I'm really sorry, man, but without your testimony,
伯努瓦就会逍遥法外
Benoit's gonna walk.
那你下半辈子都得提心吊胆地过日子
You'll be looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life.
总比翘辫子要好
Better than no life at all.
-杰西 -好了
- Jesse... - Yeah.
听着 你不认识我
Look, man, you don't know me.
我知道你抓人犹如迪克·巴特克斯拦截抢球
I know you tackle like Dick Butkus.
前芝加哥熊队的美式橄榄球运动员
我已经认识查理很久了
I've known Charlie for a long time.
我曾不止一次将性命托付于他 你看
I've trusted him with my life more than once, and look,
我还活得好好的
I'm still here.
相信他
Trusting him?
这是你唯一的选择
That's your only play.
你可没法确定
You can't be sure of that.
我可以确定的是
I can be sure of this,
如果我们能找到你 伯努瓦也能找到你
if we can find you, so can Benoit.
她比你更有说服力
She's a better talker than you.
相信我 我知道
Believe me, I know.
你最好能保护我
You better protect my ass.
联调局的安全屋就在城郊
I got a FBI safe house just outside the city.
是吗
That right?
那里有电视吗
They got cable?
来 我会跟着你到那的
Come on, I'll follow you there.
现在墨菲正把他带去联调局的安全屋
So now she's taking him to an FBI safe house.
我知道她会的
I knew she would.
这里的一切你都了如指掌对吧
Yeah, well, you know everything that goes on around here, right?
-我眼观六路 耳听八方 -好吧
- I keep my eyes and ears open. - Right.
墨菲和这个人是怎么回事
So what's the story with Murphy and this guy?
不 我不会告诉你的
No, you won't hear it from me.
警♥察♥不八卦
Cops don't talk.
但我却有一个问题要问你
I do have a question for you, though.
我看了新闻
I watch the news,
我知道你的公♥司♥出了事
and I'm aware of what's going on with your company.
我不得不问
I have to ask,
13警区会失去你吗
is District 13 gonna lose you?
亿万富翁也不八卦
Billionaires don't talk, either.
但你也许想回避一下
But you might want to take cover.
劳伦 你好啊
Hello, Lauren.
还是该叫你朱达斯
Or should I call you Judas?
还敢来这里 你的胆子不小啊
You got some nerve coming here.
你刚从我公♥司♥偷了一艘价值五千万的潜水器
You just stole a $50 million submersible from my company.
你的公♥司♥
Your company?
你那场收♥购♥行动还有很长一段路要走
Your little takeover bid still has a long way to go.
在律师签署文件之前 公♥司♥还是我的
Till the lawyers sign the papers, that's my company.
别太得意忘形了
Don't get too comfortable.
董事会要投票罢免你的职务
The board is voting to suspend you.
天啊 我会找他们谈的
Oh, God. I'll talk to them.
他们在股东大会上已经听够了
They heard enough at the shareholders' meeting.
"吉迪恩发言完毕"
"Gideon out"?
那个...
That...
我只是想传达一个信息
I was trying to send a message.
好吧 现在他们要给你传达一个信息
Okay, well, now they're sending you a message.
上几个月里你对里夫斯实业公♥司♥的
For the past few months you have neglected everyone
一切都不闻不问
and everything at Reeves Industries
以便你在13警区扮演警♥察♥ 捣腾破案设备
so that you can play cops and robots here at District 13.
我们都受够了
We have all had enough.
所以你在我需要人支持的时候
So when I really need you to have my back,
在背后捅我刀子
you stick a knife in it?
如果你继续掌权 公♥司♥会垮掉
If you remain at the helm, your company will fail.
能供你肆意挥霍的数亿万美元
Those billions of dollars that you love to spend?
始终会挥霍光的 吉迪恩
They go away, Gideon.
你觉得这是钱的问题
You think that this is about the money?
一直都是钱的问题
It's always been about the money.
也许在很久之前
Maybe once, a long time ago,
这还能意味些其他东西
it was about something a lot more.
但现在我懂得了更多
Now I know better.
芝加哥警署
Chicago Police!
安全
Clear!
卧室没人
Bedroom's empty.
用不上枪的
You're not gonna need that.
那可说不准 DV8是个网络恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You don't know that, DV8's a cyber terrorist.
换句话说 他是个抱着玉米片和汽水的死宅
Translation: he's a nerd armed with nachos and soda.
这些人不喜欢洗澡
They tend to avoid bathing
被拷上时还会哭
and cry when the cuffs are slapped on.
现在应该就像在公园散步一样
This will be a walk in the park.
我觉得他不太一样
Well, I guess he deviated.
他可能正在看着我们
Or he's watching us right now.
毁灭程序已启动
这可不是玉米片和汽水 怎么回事...
This ain't nachos and soda. What the...?
这是个点火开关
It's a burn switch.
他想烧掉这些装置 我们要不要把它拿走
He's torching the gear! Should we grab it?
不要 打给消防局
No! We call the fire department
赶快离开
and get the hell out of here!
总部 这里是1309小队
Squad. 1309.
正在护送沃恩探员和证人前往联调局安全屋
escorting Agent Vaughn and witness to the FBI safe house.
收到 1309小队
Copy that, 1309.
赶快回来 和沃恩探员过二人世界的时候
Hurry back, I'm not paying for special time
我可不会给你发工资
with Special Agent Vaughn.
好吧 吉迪恩
All right, Gideon.
1309小队 通话完毕
1309, out.
初始化
私人通讯频道
你好 查理
Hey, Charlie.
怎么了 墨菲 乘客怎样了
Yeah, Murph? How's the passenger?
他睡着了
Yeah, he's out.
可能几天没睡了
Probably hasn't slept in a few days.
我知道失去一名线人是什么感觉
You know, I know what it's like losing an informant.
要不是你找我们帮忙 他可能已经死了
You hadn't come to us for help, he would've been dead.
碰上你算他走运
剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表