剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表
二十年来 里夫斯实业公♥司♥一直处于
For twenty years, Reeves Industries has been at the forefront
里夫斯
里夫斯
处于高新技术革新的最前沿
高新技术革新的最前沿
of the high tech revolution.
涉及多种领域 民用航♥天♥器
In fields of diverse civilian space flight,
民用航♥天♥器
民用航♥天♥器
计算机设计
民用航♥天♥器
计算机设计
机器人科学
民用航♥天♥器
计算机设计
机器人科学
材料学
计算机设计 机器人科学及材料化学
computer design, robotcis and materials science.
里夫斯实业公♥司♥独占鳌头
Reeves Industries has taken the lead,
不断发现并尝试解决
identifying the world's most challenging
全世界最具挑战性的工程问题
engineering problems and solving them.
公♥司♥由吉迪恩·里夫斯于1989年创立
Founded in 1989 by Gideon Reeves
当时他年仅20岁
when he was only 20 years old,
公♥司♥已发展成为全球最大的...
the company has grown into the largest gl--
我认为到这就可以了
I think we can stop there.
大家都明白什么意思了吧
You guys get the idea, right?
公♥司♥市值1200亿美元 我是天才 等等
$120 billion company, I'm a genius, et cetera.
这些东西你们都知道 我只是想确认大家
All stuff that you know. I just wanted to make sure
都看到我的脸
that you got to see the part
从钛熔液里出来的那个镜头
where my face comes out of molten titanium.
天啊 我爱死那个镜头了
Oh, gosh, I love that.
言归正传
All right, so...
我为什么要把几十个石油公♥司♥的高管
why did I drag a couple dozen oil company executives
拽到这个鸟不拉屎的地方呢 为了看电影吗
to the middle of nowhere? To watch movies?
当然不是 是因为你们遇到了困难
No. It's because you have a problem.
油井着火
Oil... well... fires.
一个油井着火就没了好几百万
Just one of those bad boys costs millions
而且这不仅仅是钱的问题
and it's not just about the money, either.
而是把你们员工的生命置于危险之中
It's about putting your employees in danger.
就像这样
Like this.
冷静点 只是展示的一部分而已
Stay calm-- it's all part of the presentation.
如果起火了 各位要怎么应对呢
Ah, now, when there is a fire, what do you do about it?
你把员工往油井里送
You send your guys in,
不知何故使易燃物靠近了上千度的火焰
somehow get dynamite close to the thousand-degree flame,
油井爆♥炸♥ 而你们十指交叉
detonate it, cross your fingers that
祈祷冲击波能扑灭火焰
the shock wave will snuff out the blaze.
这么做代价高 没人性 没效率
It's expensive, it's dirty, it's ineffective.
我们可以做到更好
We can do better.
给大家介绍
Introducing...
里夫斯TK421
the Reeves TK421.
好吧 你们都见过无人机了
All right, you've seen drones.
但是 朋友们
Folks...
这可不仅是一台无人机
this is not just a drone.
续航时间为36小时
Stays airborne for 36 hours.
工作温度可达1700度
Operates at temperatures up to 1,700 degrees.
它还搭载了里夫斯实业公♥司♥独有的
It also carries an exclusive Reeves Industries
冲击波发射器
concussive charge.
也就是说 油井着火时你可以这样应对
Which means, if you have an oil fire, you can do this.
快看看 看看
Look at that. Look, look.
还在飞 还在飞
Still flying. Still flying.
这是我的首席技术官 艾达
Ada here is my CTO.
她会回答任何技术问题并接受订单
She'll answer any technical questions and take orders.
感谢各位 一路平安
Thanks very much, guys. Get home safe.
该你了 该你了
That's you, that's you.
你没跟上拍子
You missed it.
没事 还会再重复的
Okay, it'll come around again.
有订单吗
We getting orders?
有 吉迪 我们接到订单了
Yeah, Gid, we're getting orders.
-KRT石油公♥司♥出价6500万 -好
- KRT Petroleum is in for $65 million. - Good.
-奥塔可公♥司♥砸了八千万 -八千万吗
- And ALTACO is in for 80. - 80?
还在跟其他人联♥系♥
Still talking to the others.
你看起来很"激动"啊
Well, you seem thrilled.
你生我的气了
You're pissed at me.
你刚才闹的哪一出
What you pulled back there?
你说你只是搞一个小展示
You said that you were gonna put on a small display.
你可没说要引发第三次世界大战啊
You didn't say anything about starting World War III.
天啊 你得...
Oh, my God, you got to...
你得给他们惊喜
you got to surprise 'em,
你得展示给他们看 不能只是聊聊而已
you got to show 'em, not just talk at them.
你知道除了订单以外我们还收到什么了吗
You know what else we're getting besides orders?
律师函 律师们生气了
Letters. From lawyers who are pissed
因为他们的委托人都吓坏了
because we scared the hell out of their clients.
你才不是因为几个律师而生气
You're not pissed 'cause of a few lawyers.
那是为什么呢
What is it? What is it?
每次都这样 当你对某种新科技
It's the same thing every time. You get all excited
兴奋不已时就要来一场大展示
about some new technology, you put on a big show,
-而我却要收拾烂摊子 -好吧
- and I get to clean up the mess. - You know what?
很抱歉我发明了这么棒的无人机
I'm sorry for inventing an amazing drone.
下次我给你造个超无聊的东西行了吧
Next time I'll do something really boring for you, all right?
亚当 请在这里停一下
Adam, could we pull off up here, please?
我要买♥♥根烟
Well, I... I need a smoke.
在这里吗
What, in this area?
你戒了啊
Also, you quit.
我要惩罚我自己 毒害我自己
I'm punishing myself. I'm poisoning myself
-因为我是坏人 -好吧
- for being a bad person. - Right.
-来包红色万宝路 -好
- Pack of Reds, please. - Sure.
快速移♥动♥至右侧...
Quickly over to the right,
运球至底角...
dribbling up to the side corner, where...
不用找了
Keep the change.
剩下的也留着吧
And the pack.
打火机有吗
Uh, lighters.
在那边
Over there.
把钱交出来
The money.
快
Now!
我让你快点
I said now!
保险箱呢
The safe.
我开不了保险箱
I-I can't open the safe.
-别耍我 -我没耍你 真没有
- Don't play games, man. - I'm not playing games. No games.
-这里是911 请勿挂机 -勿挂机
- 911. Hold, please. - Hold?
这里发生一起持械抢劫
There's an armed robbery.
接线员马上接听
The operator will be with you shortly.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
911 你报♥警♥了吗
911? You call the cops?
待着别动
Hey! Stay there, man!
不许动
Don't move!
待着别动
Whoa, stay there.
听着
Whoa, listen, listen--
-别动 -等等
- Don't move, man! - Wait.
这里得有一千块 拿了就走吧
It's, like, a grand. Just... just go.
你比一千块值钱多了
You got to be worth a lot more than that, man.
好了 好了
Okay. Oh. All right.
坚持住 坚持住
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
这里是911 请说 先生
911. What's your emergency? Sir?
我需要您告诉我发生了什么
I need you to tell me what is going...
我需要帮助 我朋友中弹了
I need help. My friend has been shot.
你们这帮警♥察♥都他妈在哪
Where the hell are you people?
你还记得什么吗
Is there anything else you remember?
也许你和911接线员说了什么
Maybe something you mentioned to the 911 dispatch...
她让我别挂机
Yeah, she put me on hold.
你提过这个
Right. You mentioned that.
说实话 里夫斯先生
Uh, I'll be honest, Mr. Reeves.
很抱歉 我们帮不上什么忙
I'm sorry, but there's not much we can do with this.
监控探头呢 现场毛发或者指纹呢
What about surveillance cameras? Hairs? Fingerprints?
你们不是有负责这方面的团队吗
Don't you have a team that you can, like...
-法证吗 -叫来帮忙啊
- Forensics? - Call in?
那样的话你得去市中心
You got to go uptown for that.
我们做了一些勘察
Look... we did a check--
线索不是很多 就算有
剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表