剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表
稍等一下
Just take a minute.
借一步说话
Gideon?
看看这个
Hey, check it out.
我把珍果带去美容店了
I took Zingo to one of those, uh, fancy grooming places.
花了一大笔钱 快看看
Cost, like, a million bucks, but, look,
看他的毛多亮
look how his coat just shines.
听听你自己在说什么
Do you hear yourself?
你对那狗比对自己女朋友还要好
You know you treat that dog better than you do your girlfriends.
对啊 因为珍果不会争风吃醋
Yeah, because Zingo doesn't spaz out when I pet other dogs.
有女人手舞棒球棍 快过来
"手舞棒球棍的女人"
"Woman with a bat."
她肯定不是去参加比赛
I'm guessing she's not headed to a game.
快开门 妈的 把车还给我
Open up, damn it! I want my car back!
打扰一下
Excuse me!
女士 打扰一下
Lady, excuse me, ma'am.
-女士 -芝加哥警署
- Lady! - Chicago Police.
-需要我们帮忙吗 -不需要
- There something we can help you with? - I don't need help.
我的车被偷了 我想要回它而已
My car got stolen. I'm gonna get it back.
偷车贼就住在这里
The kid who took it lives in here.
-你怎么知道是他 -再明显不过了
- How you know it was this kid? - 'Cause it's obvious.
自他搬来这后 附近有三辆车陆续被偷
Three cars go missing from around here since he moves in.
我总能看到他在外面打量车
I see him out casing cars all the time.
我还拍了照片
I even got a picture.
没错 我拍到你了
That's right! I got your picture!
女士 女士 女士
Ma'am, ma'am, ma'am, ma'am!
先把棒球棍放下 好吗
You need to drop the bat, okay?
回家 接下来就交给我们 好吗
Go home. Leave the policing to us. Come on.
我要找回我的车
What I need is my car,
这样我才能去上班 才不会被炒鱿鱼
so I can go to work and not get fired!
-女士 -赶紧把门打开
- Ma'am, I'm... - Open up the damn door!
我数三声 1 2...
Ma'am, I'm gonna count to three. One, two...
没收棒球棍
I'll take this.
要不载你去上班 要不就载你去坐牢
Now, we can either drive you to work or drive you to jail.
选一个吧
Your choice.
走吧
Come on.
墨菲
Murphy,
在我爸踏入这里前
before he walked in that door,
我已经有六年没和他说过话了
I had not spoken to my father for six years.
原因是他一直都是个骗子
Why? Because he is, has been,
他不曾改变 也不会改变
always will be a con artist.
你当片区警♥察♥也有好几年了吧
Come on, you were a beat cop for years, right?
你深谙撒谎之道
You're familiar with the concept of lying.
没错 的确如此
Yes, I know lying.
但我也知道利奥·莫雷蒂
But I also know Leo Moretti.
他在芝加哥从事黑买♥♥卖♥♥长达数十年
He's been running rackets in Chicago for decades.
贩毒 偷盗 甚至凶杀
Drugs, stolen goods, even murder.
如果我们抓到他
If we catch him,
于整座城市 于我们都是有利的
it's great for the city and us.
对 没错 除了靠我爸
Great. Fantastic. I'm sure there's lots of ways
我们肯定还有很多办法可以抓到他
we can do that without involving my father.
我都试过了好吗 你看看
I've tried, okay? Look.
看到这人了吗
You see this guy?
他受够了家人一直被莫雷蒂压榨
He was tired of Moretti putting the squeeze on his family,
所以他供证了
so he turned state's evidence.
而他的下场如你所见
This is what happened to him afterwards.
犯罪调查科的人查不到他半点东西
None of our C.I.S will go near Moretti now.
所以我们才需要你♥爸♥
Which is why we need your father.
他比加油站的油泵更不可靠 更自私自利
Who is unreliable and more self-serving than a gas pump.
哪个告密者不是如此 他们都是为自己着想
So is every other C.I. They're all working an angle.
可我爸自私的程度无人能及
Well, my father has 50 angles.
他是我见过的人里最聪明的
He is the smartest guy I know.
他可以随意玩弄你于股掌
He played you like a piano in there.
首先 没人在玩弄我
First of all, nobody's playing me.
我以自己的所见作为评判他的标准
I see him for what he is.
但这是个将大坏蛋抓捕归案的机会
But this is a chance to get a monster off the streets.
他就是想让你这么觉得
Which is exactly what he wants you to think!
他的虚假外表影响了你的判断力
You're letting his charm cloud your judgment.
你的情绪使你无法
You're letting your feelings get in
干好本职工作
the way of you doing your job.
我对此内心毫无波澜
I don't have feelings about this!
好吧 听好了 我们开工吧
All right, listen up, we're gonna do this.
但如果我察觉到你有一丝诡计
But if I get one whiff of your crap,
我会飞快地把你送进大牢
I will stick your ass in prison so fast
快到能让地球倒着转
it will reverse the spin of the Earth.
明白吗
Are we clear?
听你的 儿子
Whatever you say, son.
对 那是利奥的家没错
Yep. That's Leo's place, all right.
谈不上什么好品味
Not exactly a bastion of class.
和你混的乡村俱乐部正好相反
As opposed to the country clubs that you hang out in.
我们的线索表明 莫雷蒂是
Look, our sources say that Moretti's behind
上个月一起珠宝展持枪抢劫案的幕后主使
a holdup at a jewelry show last month.
你对此事有所耳闻吗
Did you hear anything about that?
你别说 我还真听说过
You know, as a matter of fact, I did.
因为利奥的两个小弟整周都在说
'Cause Leo's two gorillas were babbling all week long
抢到了一些未切割的钻石
about scoring some uncut diamonds.
两名供应商被杀害了
Two vendors were killed.
如果这些钻石是从那次抢劫中获取的
If those diamonds are from that holdup,
我们就可以指控莫雷蒂盗窃罪和谋杀罪
then we have Moretti on theft and murder.
他会寻找买♥♥家的
He'll be looking for a buyer.
我可以扮演买♥♥家
Which might as well be me.
乔 莫雷蒂想要你的命
Joe, Moretti wants you dead.
你确定你能演成吗
You sure you can sell this?
只要你和芝加哥警方做我的坚强后盾就行
As long as I have you and Chicago's finest backing me up.
不过有个小问题
But there is one little thing.
当然了 总算说了
Course. Here it comes.
我不给莫雷蒂提供点什么 是近不了他身的
I can't go anywhere near Moretti without offering him something.
我在想 两万五应该是够了
And I think maybe, what, 25 grand ought to do the trick.
就是它了 我很惊讶他居然没提出
There it is. I'm surprised he didn't shoot
更大的金额 五万十万之类的
a little bit higher though. 50, 100, maybe?
你要不要我劳斯莱斯的车钥匙
Hey, do you want the key to my Rolls?
儿子 你刚才也听警探说了
Son, you just heard the detective say
利奥想杀了我
Leo wants to kill me.
那你有什么好建议
Now, what do you propose,
胸口画个靶子大摇大摆走进去吗
I walk in there with a big target on my chest?
我们可以从1505基金里取钱
Okay, look, we could take it out of the 1505 fund,
但那个要数周才能批下来
but it's gonna take weeks to approve.
莫雷蒂肯定想尽快出手这些钻石
And Moretti's gonna want to move these rocks soon.
别 我会去取钱的
No, no, I'll put up the cash.
反正他是想要我的钱
It's my money he wants anyway.
你以为我想从你那里偷钱
Wow, you think that I want to steal from you?
大伙 别闹了
Guys, just give it up already.
吉迪恩 钱会还你的
Gideon, you'll get it back.
我们会给钞票做记录 也会做好追踪
We'll inventory and track the bills.
那不是我们唯一要追踪的东西
That's not the only thing we'll track.
恕我直言 吉迪恩
With all due respect, Gideon,
你父亲不能戴着这个
your father cannot wear this.
他还不如穿写着"我是条子派的"衣服
He might as well walk in there wearing
走进去呢
an "I'm with the cops" T-shirt.
那就把它做得小一点
So shrink it.
电子脚镣做得大是有原因的
Ankle monitors are big for a reason.
比如追踪设备
The tracking equipment,
和安防设备 这样人们就取不下来了
the security stuff so people can't take 'em off.
我们还需要定位监控
And we need GPS monitoring.
装那个的话只能让设备更大
That's only gonna make it bigger. ?
几年前
A few years ago,
我为电子部门造了一个追踪器
I made a tracker for the electronics division.
是为极限登山运动员设计的
It was for extreme mountain climbers.
我当时正和一个登山运动员谈恋爱
I was dating one at the time.
她小腿和大理石一样硬
Oh, calves like marble.
言归正传 那个只有豆那么大
Anyway, it was pea-sized,
遭遇雪崩也不影响追踪性能
剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表