剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表
一个任性的土豪...
A maverick billionaire...
我叫吉迪恩·里夫斯
My name is Gideon Reeves.
我打造了一个制♥造♥火箭计算机机器人的帝国
I built an empire making rockets, computers, robots,
赚了一千多亿
made over $100 billion.
知道我是怎么做到的吗
Know how I did it?
我是一名工程师
I'm an engineer.
被悲剧所触动...
Touched by tragedy...
-把钱交出来 -不
- The money! - No!
我的朋友中弹了
My friend has been shot!
你们这帮警♥察♥都他妈在哪
Where the hell are you people?!
迎接他职业生涯中最大的挑战...
Takes on the biggest engineering challenge of his career...
我要为艾略特·詹姆斯·萨利讨回公道
I want justice for Elliot James Sully.
让我接手13警区
Give me the 13th district to run.
公民不能接手警♥察♥局
A civilian can't take over a police district.
只要与委员会签一个特殊协议就行
They can, with a special appointment from this committee.
改革警队...
To revolutionize a police force...
你的科技设备不能破案 只有警♥察♥能
Technology doesn't solve cases, cops do.
那是因为你还没见识过我的高科技
You haven't met my technology.
拯救这座城市
And save a city.
你们是我的搭档
You guys are my partners.
我们即将改变世界
We're gonna change the world.
不 你先给我做饭
No, first you make me dinner,
然后咱俩再放松放松
then we get comfortable.
对的 我一会儿就完事了
Yeah, I'll be over in a second.
库克县储蓄所
我也爱你
Okay. Love you, too.
拜拜
All right, bye.
欢迎来到库克县储蓄所
想要继续交易吗?
是 否
安保监控8
我要跟吉迪恩·里夫斯谈一谈
市长办公室要求我
The mayor's office asked me
对你们所有的案子做一个全面的法律审核
to do a comprehensive legal review of all of your cases.
我不得不说 我看到了许多问题
I have to say, I see a lot of problems there.
不 看看报告 你想说取得很大的成功吧
No. Check the paper. Did you mean a lot of success?
整个区的犯罪率都在下降
Crime is down across the district.
确实 我们的犯罪率下降了百分之八
It's true. We're down eight percent.
如果打破常规的话
Well, anybody can generate good numbers
谁都能弄出个好看的数字来
if they want to break the rules.
打破常规 我们怎么打... 你说啥
Break the rules? How are we br...? What?
你们用无人机向人开枪之间
Did you even consult a lawyer
到底有没有咨♥询♥过律师
before you shot a man with a drone?
或者你们建立一个完全非常规的监控系统之前
Or before you set up a completely unorthodox
咨♥询♥了律师了吗
surveillance system?
我们正让一切变得更好
We're doing things better.
我们正让城市变得更安全
We're making the city safer.
更安全
Safer.
上周市中心发生的巨型爆♥炸♥
What about the giant explosion
是怎么一回事
in the middle of the city last week?
那是更安全吗
Was that safer?
那是看待问题的角度问题
That's a matter of perspective.
你我都心知肚明
Look, we both know
这一切完全是因为你前妻在这里工作
that this is as much about the fact that your ex-wife works here
而不是因为我做的这些事
than it is about anything that I'm doing.
我的婚姻与此无关
My marriage has nothing to do with this.
完全是因为你公然无视法律
This is about your blatant disregard for the law.
对了 里夫斯先生
Oh, and, Mr. Reeves,
我们周四市长办公室见
I'll see you at the mayor's office on Thursday.
届时我们会决定驳回哪些案件
We'll determine which of those cases will be dismissed.
我建议你来之前做好准备
I suggest you come prepared.
你现在是躲不掉了
Oh, you've stepped in it now.
我... 天啊
I just-- Oh, my--
这个...
This is--
他们真的会因为政♥治♥因素
They're seriously gonna let bad guys go
而让坏人逍遥法外吗
for the sake of politics?
你接管警区的时候让市长难堪了
You embarrassed the mayor when you took over the district.
他想要报复
He wants payback.
我混了这么长时间了 我跟你说
I've been around a long time, and I'm telling you
这种情况下只有一条出路
there's only one way out of a situation like this.
机器人杀手吗
Is it a killer robot?
告诉我是机器人杀手 我这就造一个
Tell me it's a killer robot. I'll build one.
不 底线是 我们需要一场胜利
No. Bottom line is, we need a win.
大到助理州检和市长无法进行政♥治♥打击
Something big enough that the A.S.A. and the mayor
也无法用它来对付我们
can't take the political hit and use it against us.
全境通告
第一季 第五集
是的 他什么都没拿
Yeah, he didn't take anything.
似乎挺疯狂的 那样的人在想什么
Seems crazy. I mean, what's a guy like that thinking?
吉迪恩 我们需要你的帮助
Yo, Gideon, we need your help.
天啊 我要是每次听见这话都能赚到一美元
Boy, if I had a dollar for every time I heard that,
我就是... 对了 我已经是了
I'd be a-- Oh, that's right. I already am.
拿到了昨晚的一个案子
Got a case that came in last night.
挺奇怪的
A weird one.
昨晚八点左右有个疯子朝一个自动取款机开枪
Some nutjob shot up an ATM last night about 8:00.
触发了警报 我们响应了
Alarm goes off, we respond.
他就站在那里
He's just standing there,
等着 枪放在地上 举着手
waiting, gun on the ground, hands up.
好吧 没别的意思
All right, don't take this the wrong way.
听起来这个案子你们并不需要我帮忙
Sounds like a case where you don't need my help.
-我觉得就是他干的 -我们也知道
- I think he did it. - Yeah, we got that.
关键是 他说他就是想吸引我们注意
The thing is, he says he was trying to get our attention,
因为他需要跟你谈谈
'cause he needs to talk to you.
他打过50通APB电♥话♥
He made over 50 APB calls,
但是都分配到了21区
but they all got dispatched to the 21st district.
那边无视了 他给咱们这也打了一堆电♥话♥
They ignored 'em. He called here a bunch, too,
鲁伊斯·罗伯特
但是前台联♥系♥不上他
but the desk wouldn't connect him.
估计他认为在13区犯罪
Guess he figured committing a crime
是唯一的选择了
in the 13th was the only way.
里夫斯先生
Mr. Reeves.
感谢您来见我
Thanks for coming.
里夫斯先生 您一直都是鼓舞我的动力
Mr. Reeves, you've been an inspiration to me.
鼓舞你朝自动取款机开枪的动力
An inspiration to shoot an ATM?
是的 我... 对不起 我...
Yeah, I'm, uh... I'm sorry about that. I just, um...
-我只是不是到该怎么办才好 -好吧
- I just didn't know what to do. - Okay.
那你为什么非要跟我谈不可呢
Then why exactly did you need to talk to me?
是因为我的女儿 玛雅
Well, it's my daughter, Maya.
她曾是芝加哥大学的一名学生
She was a student at the University of Chicago.
去年 她开始进行药物实验
And last year, she started to experiment with drugs.
我们曾试图阻拦
And we tried to intervene,
但是 她中风了
but, uh, she had a stroke.
她活了下来
She survived,
但是她...
but she's just, um...
她正在学习如何再次开口说话
she's learning how to talk again.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
可我还是不明白 为什么...
I still don't understand, though. Why...
我觉得我必须做点什么
I just felt like I had to do something.
对吗
Right?
她使用过量了一种叫嗨镇的药
She O.D.'d on a drug called Hi-town.
这是一种海♥洛♥因♥和冰♥毒♥的人工混合物
It's a synthetic heroin and methamphetamine.
医生说 一直以来该种特殊混合物
The doctors said that that particular combination
造成了多起偶发性药物过量事件
causes accidental overdoses all the time.
是的没错
Yeah, it's true.
冰♥毒♥使其上瘾并越发依赖
The meth keeps the kids up and doing more.
鸦♥片♥药效强劲 让他们完全无法摆脱
The opiates kick in, knocks 'em to their knees,
但没人知道是谁在贩卖♥♥这些东西
but no one's sure who deals it.
这就是我想调查的事情
And that's what I wanted to find out.
在那些向我女儿贩毒的人伤害别家的孩子前
I want to stop the guy who gave this drug to my daughter
我要制止他们
before he hurts someone else's kid.
之后 我看到了你为朋友所做的一切
And then I saw what you did for your friend,
看到了你将凶手绳之以法
and how you found his killer.
我也是麻省理工的
I went to MIT, too.
1990届
Class of '90.
我不知道 大概只是...
剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表