剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表
I assure you, we can handle the situation.
那我建议及尽快处理
Yeah, well, I suggest you do that quickly, then,
因为如果这事闹大了
because if this thing blows up,
有人受伤了 那你吃不了兜着走
if anyone gets hurt, it's your ass,
还有你们全局的人
and your entire district.
他挂了
Oh, there he goes.
我去让墨菲送你回家
I'm gonna have Murphy take you home.
把你留在局里太危险了
It's too risky having you here at the station.
你不是认真的吧
You're not serious.
我觉得我会怕外面那些蒙面窝囊废吗
You think that I'm scared of some masked loser out there?
这又不是第一次...
This isn't the first time...
这不仅关系到你
This is not just about you.
如果这个威胁属实
If this threat is for real,
你留在这里会给局里的警♥察♥带来危险
having you here puts cops in danger.
你有看到外面的指挥中心吗
Have you seen the ops center out there?
那么多台电脑
Bunch of computers,
大幅地图以及无人机操控台
big map, drone controls?
我为了打击犯罪而投入的一切物力
All stuff that I put in to fight crime.
你不觉得我留在这里更好吗
Don't you think I could do more good here?
如今的重点是 你是目标
Right now, what matters is this: you're a target.
让墨菲送你回家无论于你还是于局里
Sending you home with Murphy is the safest thing for you
都是最安全的选择
and for the station.
是你让我当队长的
You made me the captain.
我下令时你不能有异议
Don't argue when I make a call.
我要说明一下
I want to be clear here.
我们不能确定是否会有袭击发生
We're not sure that anything is gonna happen.
但我们要将它视为可信威胁
But we're treating this as a credible threat.
我们要不惜一切代价破案
We're putting every resource on this.
-吉迪恩呢 -他在家
- What about Gideon? - He's at home,
受人保护
with a protective detail,
这是为了他和我们的安全起见
for his own safety and for ours.
现在 我们将13警区分为几个区域
Now, we split the district into sections.
具体分配区域将传送到你们的巡逻车上
Your assignments will be sent to your cars.
睁大你们的眼睛
Keep your eyes open wide
留意一切异常情况
for anything unusual.
出发吧
Let's get out there.
你没事吧
You all right?
上次遇到传来威胁视频的面具男时
Last time I saw a guy in a mask sending out threat videos,
我还在部队服役
I was in a different uniform.
这里不是拉马迪[伊♥拉♥克♥城市] 布兰特
This isn't Ramadi, Brandt.
这正是我想说的
Exactly my point.
如果有人偷♥电♥视或贩毒
A guy steals a TV, sells some drugs,
虽然我不喜欢他们的职业选择
I don't like his career choice
但我能理解
but I get it.
至于这个
But this?
谁会干这种事
Who does this?
我们的职责不是理解他
It's not our job to understand the guy.
而是要逮捕他 走吧
Just bust him. Come on, let's go.
走吧
Come on.
没人比我更尊重队长
No one respects the captain more than I do,
但倘若收到每一条制♥作♥粗糙的网络视频
but if I have to hide in a hole
我都要躲到山洞里的话
'cause of every badly produced Internet video,
那恐♥怖♥分♥子♥就赢了啊
haven't the terrorists already won?
我才不会管这里叫"山洞"
I would hardly call this a hole.
这里的房♥子还有那套顶层公♥寓♥都是你的吗
You have this place out here and a penthouse?
对 还有六幢 好像是七幢
Yeah. And, like, six other places. Or seven?
我也不知道 实在数不过来
I don't know, I lost count.
那套顶层公♥寓♥只是用来开派对而已
No, the penthouse, that's just a party place.
泰森把酒洒在达芬奇的画作后我才买♥♥下来的
I got that after Tyson spilled beer on a da Vinci.
-迈克·泰森吗 -是尼尔·德格拉塞
- Mike Tyson? -Neil deGrasse.
天文学家兼酒鬼
Astronomers and alcohol.
这俩身份一点都不搭
Bad combination.
视频里的人说你喜欢藏有秘密
Hey, that guy in the video said that you like to keep secrets.
说得好像他握有你什么秘密似的
Like he had something on you.
最好别相信那些在网络上装神弄鬼的人
Best not to rely on guys playing dress-up on the Internet
会有什么可靠的情报
for reliable intelligence.
我不知道他在说什么 墨菲
I-I don't have any idea what he's talking about, Murph.
他是个疯子
Guy's crazy.
那是哈瓦那
Hey, that's Havana.
你什么时候开始喜欢古巴♥音♥乐的
Since when do you like Cuban music?
我没有 但你喜欢啊
I don't. But you do.
这里的智能家居系统可以利用面部识别技术
My smart home uses facial recognition
来识别我认识的人
to identify people I know.
然后通过编程
And then it's programmed
自定义迎合他们口味的艺术形式及音乐
to customize art and music to their tastes.
这是香蕉
That's bananas.
其实我敢肯定这是大蕉
Uh, actually, I'm pretty sure those are plantains.
那系统会为你选什么歌♥
What does it play for you?
"房♥子" 切换一下
Home, please?
巴兹·奥尔德林[美国宇航员]和"太空奇遇记"吗
Buzz Aldrin and "Space Oddity"?
还有比这个更赞的吗
I mean, what's better than that?
吉迪恩
Gideon?
格特鲁德 这是墨菲 别担心
Gertrude, this is Murphy. Don't worry.
她是我朋友
She's with me.
很好
There you go.
如果有新面孔 她就会吃醋
She gets jealous of new people.
真的吗
Really?
假的 她是台机器而已
No. She's a machine.
但这的确是我造的第一个机器人
But she does happen to be the first robot that I ever built.
她在我的第一家航♥空♥航♥天♥工厂里负责质量检验
Did QC at my first aerospace factory.
替换掉了整个部门
Replaced a whole department.
那被裁掉的部门怎么办
And how did that go over with the department that got axed?
确实出现了几次罢♥工♥
There were a few picket lines, but,
但脊髓灰质炎疫苗扼杀了整个腿部支架产业
the polio vaccine killed the leg brace industry,
现在我不见得人们有多需要这种疫苗了
and I don't see people demanding more polio these days.
从一个为了躲避愤怒的示♥威♥者
Says the guy who's hiding in his house
而窝在家中的人口中说出来
from angry protesters.
我知道你是 那我呢
I know you are, but what am I?
吉迪恩
Gideon.
给我看看你的安保系统
Show me your security system.
在法鲁贾的任务并不轻松
Fallujah was no picnic.
你要不眠不休地开车巡逻
You'd drive around for hours without so much as a peep.
然后还有不知哪儿来的爆♥炸♥声
And then, boom, out of nowhere.
我不知道哪一样更糟糕
I don't know what's worse,
等待 还是看到事情真切的发生
the waiting or when something actually happens.
也许只有我这么想吧
Well, might be just me,
听上去等待比听到爆♥炸♥声要好多了
but the waiting sounds a hell of a lot better than "Boom."
是你吗 丹尼 请告诉我这不是你干的
Is it you, Danny? Please tell me you're not behind this.
丹尼·里格哈比
艾达
Ada.
有什么进展吗
Any progress finding this guy?
没 他用的是代理服务器
No, he's using proxies,
以随机节点来发送信♥号♥♥
randomized nodes to bounce the signal.
上网时 你会留下数位足迹
When you're on the Internet, you leave a digital footprint,
而这个人很擅长于
and this guy is just
抹去他的数位足迹
really good at erasing his footprint.
太好了
Oh, awesome.
我们接到了几通APB来电
We have some incoming APB calls.
华林大道2621号♥
什么事
What is it?
华林大道2621号♥出现骚乱
A disturbance at 2621 Waring Boulevard.
华林大道吗
Waring?
那是城市服务大楼
That's a city services building.
对 某种恐怖威胁吧
Yeah, some kind of a terror threat.
快看他们戴着的面具
Look what they have on.
和视频里的人戴的面具是一样的
Those masks are just like the ones we saw in the video.
我可不喜欢眼前的状况
I don't like the look of this.
1305小队
1305,
有可疑人员聚集在华林大道2621号♥
suspicious persons gathering at 2621 Waring Boulevard.
可能有爆♥炸♥物
Possible explosives.
1305小队收到 正在前往
1305, Squad. Responding.
看来要结束等待了
剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表