剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表
你不会喜欢的
you're not gonna like it.
开始
Go.
这是什么玩意
What the hell is this thing?
这是实验室的备用电源
It's the backup power for the lab.
50千瓦的锂电池
It's a 50 kilowatt lithium ion battery.
要进来的可是拿着AR-15步♥枪♥的人
Okay, there are men with AR-15s that are coming in.
这块电池能有什么用
What good is a battery gonna do?
可能算不上"很好"
I mean, I hesitate to call it "good,"
但如果我们给他充足够的电 它就会爆♥炸♥
but if we put enough charge into it, it will explode
上千度的金属碎片四溅
in a shower of thousand-degree metal,
能把这里全都烧成灰烬
which would torch everything in here to cinders.
包括我们
Including us?
也许吧
Probably, yeah.
我就说你不会喜欢的
I did say that you weren't gonna like it.
那里有三道锁 墨菲
There are three levels of casing on those locks, Murphy.
他们已经破到第三层了
They just reached the third.
我究竟要找什么
So, what exactly am I looking for?
不属于这里的东西
Just look for anything that doesn't belong.
你看见后就会知道的
When you see it, you'll know.
老天 吉迪恩
God, Gideon!
接电♥话♥
Answer the phone.
等下 你们最后一次升级服务器是什么时候
Wait, when was the last time you guys upgraded the servers?
这些是吉迪恩的私人服务器
Well, I mean, these are Gideon's personal servers.
我联♥系♥不上他
I just can't get a hold of him.
电♥话♥ 短♥信♥和无线通信都不行
Phone, text, radio, nothing.
他总是派里夫斯科技的人来升级设备
He usually has a Reeves tech team do any upgrades.
事实上他们刚来过
They were just here, in fact.
什么时候
When?
两天前 就在下午一点
Two days ago. Right at 1:00 p.m.
我知道时间 因为他们打断了我的午餐
I know, because they interrupted my lunch.
丹尼
Danny.
我想我找到了点东西
I think I found something.
是的 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
你是告诉我六个带着面具的家伙
You mean to tell me six guys in masks
闯进了一幢建筑
walked into a building with backpacks
背包里只装了连接着收音机闹钟的黏土吗
full of modeling clay wired to clock radios?
这说不通啊
That makes no sense.
我有话跟你说
Hey, I need to talk to you.
好的 随时保持联络
Yeah, uh, keep me posted.
-康拉德 -到底怎么了
- Conrad! - Excuse me? What the hell?
我需要你立刻派人去吉迪恩家
I need to get a car to Gideon's now!
艾达 我接到了全区各处打来的APB电♥话♥
Ada, I got APB calls coming in district-wide,
他们说背包里装的是假炸♥弹♥
fake bombs planted in backpacks.
我现在不能处理这个
I just can't deal with this right now.
好吧 听着 在13警区发生的事
Okay, listen, what's happening in the 13th--
只是在转移我们的注意力
it's just a distraction.
他们真正的目标是吉迪恩
What they're really after is Gideon.
你怎么知道...
And you know this because...?
因为...
Because...
听着 我已经给吉迪恩
Listen, I have been trying to get Gideon
打了一天的电♥话♥了 一直没人接
on his phone all day, it's dead.
我也通过无线电联♥系♥墨菲 同样没人接
I've been trying Murphy on her radio, still nothing.
我们一直满城地跑 做无用功
We have been run all over the city chasing shadows
而与此同时
at the exact same time that
我们已经跟吉迪恩和墨菲失去了联♥系♥
we can't get in touch with Gideon and Murphy.
天啊
Oh, my God.
13警区
谁在那片区域
Who's in the area?
各单位请注意
Attention, all available units,
我们需要立刻派人前往潘多拉巷516号♥
we need someone at 516 Pandora Lane immediately.
有警♥察♥需要支援
紧急情况
吉迪恩的家里出事了
There's a situation at Gideon's.
1306小队收到 我们五分钟就到
1306. Copy that, Squad, we're five minutes out.
不 总部 我们去
Negative, Squad, we got this.
这不是个竞赛
It's not a race.
当然不是 1305小队前往处理
The hell it isn't. 1305 responding.
加速
Punch it.
-这些东西的防炸性能怎么样 -不是很好
- How bomb-proof are these? - Not very.
不过我不必做冶金分♥析♥就能告诉你
But I don't need to do a metallurgical analysis to tell you
这些钢桌可比我们结实多了
those steel tables are a lot harder than we are.
好吧好吧
All right, all right, all right.
所以一旦我破坏安全回路
So, once I disable the safety circuits,
这个东西就会过量充电
this thing will start to overcharge.
在它到达一定的阙值之后
And after it hits a certain threshold,
我就可以炸掉它 但如果他们在那之前进来
I can blow it, but if they get in before that,
你就得拖延他们一会儿了
you're gonna have to hold 'em off for a while.
一会儿 一会儿是多久
A while? How long is a while?
我不知道 我不知道 大概一分钟
I don't know, I don't know. About, like, a minute?
两分钟 我不知道 我...
Two? I don't know, I...
我以前没这么干过
I've never done this before.
-他们不钻了 -仔细听
- They stopped drilling. - Listen.
他们在敲那些门锁
They're tapping through the locks.
准备 他们要进来了
Get ready. They're coming in.
这个东西准备好了吗
Is this thing ready?
现在好了
It is now.
先是炸♥弹♥恐吓 然后又是一群乱开车的家伙
First there was the bomb scare, then a bunch of bozos in cars.
你说接下来还会发生什么
What you think is going on?
我也不确定 但我不喜欢这样
I don't know exactly, but I don't like it.
好了 在这装置爆♥炸♥前
Okay, you're gonna have to hold 'em
你要把他们挡在入口处
at the entrance till that thing's primed to blow.
好的 我知道了
Yes, I know. I got it.
我知道...
I know that...
你在生我的气
you're not happy with me.
为什么这么说呢
Why would you say that?
是因为你愚蠢的行为
'Cause we're gonna get blown to pieces
我们要炸成碎片吗
because of your dumb-ass move?
我不喜欢失去的感觉
I don't like to lose.
好吗
All right?
我已经失去了萨利
I lost Sully.
我只是想保证不会再失去谁
Just trying to make sure that we don't ever lose again.
失去也是工作的一部分 吉迪恩
Losing is a part of the job, Gideon.
有时失去是无法避免的
Sometimes we lose.
但因此践踏他人♥权♥利算不上胜利
But it's not a win if we trample over people's rights to get it.
接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
在这转弯
Turn up here.
关掉车灯和警报器
Kill the lights and sirens.
这辆货车你看着奇怪吗
That van look weird to you?
我今天看什么都奇怪
Everything looks weird to me today.
我没看见人
I don't see anybody.
吉迪恩 墨菲
Gideon! Murphy!
听 听
Listen, listen.
他们停下了
They stopped.
为什么
Why?
什么情况
What the hell?
什么 怎么了
What? What is it?
天啊 墨菲
Oh, my God, Murphy.
布兰特和高斯来了
Brandt and Goss are here.
是的 他们正走进埋伏圈
Yeah, and they're walking right into an ambush.
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
布兰特和高斯一进来就会被♥干♥掉的
Brandt and Goss are gonna get mowed down if they come in.
我们得做点什么
We have to do something.
给他们发个信♥号♥♥
Send them a signal.
怎么发 他们听不到我们说话
How? They-they can't hear us.
用灯
The lights.
你在这里能控制灯光吗
Can you control them from here?
是的 我可以
Yeah, yeah, I can do that.
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
好吧 我们到后面看看
All right. Let's go around back.
不管用
It's not working.
我看到了 我看到了 等等
Oh, I can see that, I can see that. Hang on.
我再试试其它方法
剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表