剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表
你确定他在里面吗
You sure he's in there?
第六轮比赛十分钟之后就开始了
Sixth race starts in ten.
他在里面
He's in there.
投资者对吧 这就跟个快速黑8球相似
Investor, right? It's a quick, uh, eight-ball thing,
五千美元买♥♥入
five grand buy-in.
应该很简单
Should be a piece of cake.
这个人 带了两个妞来的
Well, this guy, he shows up with two women,
那个胸啊 都顶到天花板了
I mean, chests up to the ceiling.
忽然之间我都不记得我叫什么了
Suddenly I couldn't remember my own name,
更别提数字了
never mind the numbers.
你好 文尼
Hey, Vinny.
你好 斯科特
Hey, Scott.
你们来得挺早啊
You guys are early.
第六轮比赛要十分钟之后才开始呢
Sixth race doesn't start for another ten minutes.
我们就是来给我们的马庆祝的
We just came to cheer for our horses.
我们大概 下了一万五的注吧 对不对
We got, like, what, 15 grand out there, right?
对 一万五
Right. 15.
很好 很好
Yeah, yeah, that's good.
可是老板怎么听说好像是一万三呢
'Cause the boss, he heard it was more like 13.
上次就是一万三
And word is it was 13 last time
大上次也是
and the time before that.
什么 什么 谁跟他说的
What? What? Who told him that?
那都不重要
Doesn't matter.
重要 文尼
It matters, Vinny,
因为某个混♥蛋♥正在给我捣乱
because some jackass is screwing up my math.
他看着只有一万三
I mean, it only seems like 13
是因为收益上的增加
because of the increased returns.
你们要第六轮比赛
You take the sixth race, okay?
你们想要赢肯塔基瘦马 赔率是9赔1
You want to drift Kentucky Slim. Well, at nine-to-one,
五千只能拿到四万五再扣掉百分之十七的收益
five grand's only gonna return 45 minus the 17% take.
懂了吗
You understand?
所以你得拿出两千来
So you got to use two grand
做空外婆面 把瘦马推到16赔1
to short Grandma's Noodles, pushing Slim to 16-to-one.
唯一的问题是
The only problem is...
马罗内 闭嘴
Marone. Stop talking.
斯科特 搜身
Scotty, check him.
什么... 你们不用...
What are... You don't got to take...
你们干什么
What are you doing?
乔 我也会算算术
Guess what, Joe, I can do math, too.
十五减去十三等于二
15 minus 13 is two.
那就是你从利奥那揩的两千块钱
That's two grand you been skimming from Leo.
兄弟 别这样 这是个误会
Whoa, you guys. Now, come on, now. This is a mistake.
-有很多事需要考虑 -闭嘴吧
- There's a lot to think about. - Stop talking.
保安
Security!
我们必须用新的代码系统
We've got to get on the new coding system.
但是我不想用新的代码系统
Yeah, but I don't want to get on the new coding system.
我知道 但是你必须用
I know, I know. But you have to use 'em.
你总是在报告里用旧代码
You keep putting the old codes in your report,
会把系统弄乱套的
and it just keeps messing the computer system.
那为什么不更换电脑系统呢
Why can't we just change the computer system?
等你当上队长的 你想怎么弄就怎么弄
When you're captain, you can do whatever you want.
但是现在...
But for now...
-好吧 -别慌张
- Okay. - Don't panic!
它们比你怕它们更害怕你们
They're more scared of you than you are of them.
吉迪恩 我们在工作
Gideon, we're working.
文件工作
Paperwork.
是每个成功警♥察♥局的基石
The cornerstone of every successful police station.
不管你喜不喜欢 它仍然很重要
Like it or not, it's still important.
分♥析♥犯罪现场同样如此
Yes, well, so is reading a crime scene.
这些小家伙能让犯罪现场分♥析♥变得异常轻松
And these little guys are about to make that a whole lot easier.
它们是微型无人机
They're called micro-drones,
它们可以在五秒钟内合成
and they are capable of generating
3D的犯罪现场图片
a 3D crime scene photo in under five seconds.
不错啊
Not bad.
警探 你怎么看
Detective, your assessment?
嫌疑人似乎吃过彩虹碎甜甜圈
Suspect appears to have eaten a rainbow sprinkle donut.
吉迪恩 抱歉打扰一下你的...
Gideon, sorry to interrupt your...
管它什么呢 能耽误你一小会儿吗
whatever this is. Can I borrow you a sec?
可以 我们一判定完甜甜圈的死亡时间就好
Yes. As soon as we determine this donut's time of death.
有个状况
Well, there's a situation.
有人过来说他想当线人
Guy here saying he wants to be a C.I.
值得为他打断这个炫酷的事情是因为...
And this should interrupt this coolness because...?
因为他的身份
Because it's not just any guy.
吉迪恩 我需要你
Gideon, I need you.
现在
Now.
好吧
All right.
你好啊 儿子
Well, hello, son.
爸爸
Dad.
全境通告
第一季 第六集
我知道这个情况很特殊
Look, I know that this is an unusual situation,
但是 但是坦白地讲 我的处境很艰难
but, uh... but, frankly, I'm in a tough spot.
自从我的天才儿子买♥♥了个警♥察♥局之后
And, uh, since my brilliant son bought a police station,
投奔这里似乎是个好主意
coming here, that seemed like a good idea.
尽管忽然之间 我会觉得自己是在模特公♥司♥
Although, suddenly, I'm thinking I might be at a modeling agency.
你怎么到这里来
Why are you here?
这是一个漫长而龌龊的故事
Well, it's a long and sordid story,
简而言之
but, uh, in a nutshell,
过去的几周里 我一直跟一帮
the last few weeks, I've been playing the horses
恰好从事赌博行业的人赌马
with a fellow who happens to be in the gambling business.
你操纵比赛吗
You fixing races?
操纵
Fixing?
不 完全不是
No. Not at all.
只是无害的玩数字游戏而已
Just, uh, harmless number-crunching, yeah.
一直都还好
Uh, and that was fine,
直到我开始听到我老板糟糕的事迹
until I started hearing awful things about this boss of mine,
这个 利奥 利奥什么来着
this, uh, Leo-Leo...
莫雷蒂
Moretti?
莫雷蒂 你认识他
Moretti. You know him?
是的 我对他的业务很熟
Yeah, I'm familiar with his work.
那你知道得比我多了
Well, then you know more than I do.
我只是个生意人
I'm just a businessman.
我完全没意识到
I mean, I had no idea
自己和罪犯扯上了关系
that I was involved with a criminal,
当我意识到时 我就来这了
which is why I came here when I realized...
是当你意识到
When you realized
自己的骗局被揭穿时
that your scam went wrong.
这才是真正原因 对吧
That's what this is, right?
我的儿砸
My son.
大多数情况下 我的风投
He's always been resentful of the fact
没有想象中那么赚钱
that a lot of my business ventures
他对此一直很不满
weren't as successful as I'd hoped.
但不打紧 我至少供他读完了麻省理工
Never mind they put him through MIT.
供我读完麻省理工吗
Put me through MIT?
你认真的吗
Okay... ?Are you serious?
里夫斯先生 您来这的目的到底是什么
Okay, Mr. Reeves, what exactly are you offering here?
我的想法是 如果我回去继续和他交易
Well, I was thinking, you know, that if I could go back to this,
和莫雷蒂进行某种交易
uh, Moretti character with some kind of a deal,
你懂的 肯定不太合法
you know, something illegal,
而你们就通过某种内藏式设备
then you guys could record the transaction
记录整个交易过程
with some sort of hidden device,
我的天才儿子肯定能设计出这种玩意
which I'm sure that my genius son will come up with.
你知道这什么意思 对吧
You realize what happened here, right?
他因诈骗惹祸上身
He got busted scamming a bad guy,
如今 他想通过欺骗我们
and now he's scamming us
-以求自保 -我只是在做正确的事而已
- to get out of it. ?- I'm just trying to do the right thing.
省省吧
Give me a break!
-很显然 你试图... -你想利用我们
- You obviously intend... - You're trying to use us
摆脱自身麻烦...
as a "Get out of trouble"...
好了好了 别吵了伙计们
Okay, okay. Guys, guys... Okay!
家庭团圆时间结束了
Family bonding time is over.
剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表