剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表
But in this business, you learn to hope for the best
做最坏打算
and prepare for the worst.
所以我要知道你准备好了
So I need to know you're prepared.
别担心 队长 交给我
Don't worry, Captain, I got this.
这是十万块现金 小面额
Here's your money. Ten grand, cash, small bills.
如果你想数数...
If you want to count...
-就数吧 -我相信数目没错
- Count. - I'm sure it's good.
你和我朋友缇可合作多久了
How long have you been working with my friend Tico here?
04年服役时认识的
Oh, met in the service, '04.
再次联♥系♥到现在已经有六个月了吧
Reconnected, what? It's got to be six months now.
是啊 六个月了
Six months. Six months.
亨特也曾被派往海外 伊♥拉♥克♥
Hunter was overseas, too, man. Iraq.
我听说了
Yeah, I heard that.
你俩有很多生意来往吗
You two do a lot of business together?
最近有些阻滞
Well, it's been a little slow lately,
-但我们合作得很愉快 -缇可
- but, like, we're pretty much partners... - Tico.
-这让我想到... -缇可
- which I think that... - Tico.
我在和他说话
I'm talking to him.
-有问题吗 -没
- Is there a problem? - There's no problem.
我只想了解一下交易对象
I just like to know who I'm working with.
就像缇可说的 我们紧密合作
It's like Tico said, we're tight.
-合作伙伴 -是吗
- Partners. - Partners? Huh.
这点...
Well, that's...
这点很重要啊
that's good to know.
我们不是能看到他在里面的情况吗
I thought we weren't sending him in there blind.
再过三十秒钟 就会传来第一份数据
Another 30 seconds, the first burst will come in,
每七分钟传输一次
and then it's every seven minutes after that.
但在每一次传输之间...
But in between each transmission...
我们正在看
We're looking at it.
传输倒计时
好吧...
Okay...
还有五秒
five seconds out.
模块
命令提示符
这是第一个视频文件
Here's the first video file.
我说了 是件好事
Just like I said, heard good things.
看到他了
There he is.
安然无恙
Still standing.
至少七分钟前是没事的
At least he was seven minutes ago.
他完成交易了
He gets deals done.
墨菲 我们看到他了
Murphy, we see him.
剩下的每七分钟 我们都会仔细察看
We're scanning through the rest of the seven minutes
确保他没事
to make sure he's okay.
一切还好吧
Everything going okay?
外套不错啊 兄弟
That's a nice damn jacket, bro.
外套没被发现
Jacket passed.
目前为止 一切顺利
So far so good.
要我说 七分钟的延迟实在过长
You ask me, a seven-minute delay is seven minutes too long.
我也不喜欢这样
Look, I don't love it either,
但是布兰特自愿进去
but Brandt wanted to go in.
老实说 越刺♥激♥越冒险 他就越喜欢
Let's be real here, he's an adrenaline junkie.
这家伙为了舒展筋骨
This dude'll chase a shiny nickel
哪怕要找的只是块硬币
off the Hancock building
他也会翻转汉考克大厦的
just to get some action.
坐落于美国伊利诺伊州芝加哥的一幢摩天大楼
我知道你担心 高斯 我也担心
I know you're worried, Goss. I'm worried, too.
队长说你想见我
Captain said you wanted to see me?
雷耶斯警官 请进 坐吧
Officer Reyes, come in, please. Have a seat.
现在感觉如何
How you feeling?
只要能重新执行任务 我就全好了
Well, I'll be better once I'm back on full duty.
当然
Of course.
也许你已经听说了我正在评估
Now, listen, you've probably heard that I'm evaluating
13警区最近的变化
the recent changes here at the 13th.
你是指吉迪恩
You mean Gideon?
没错 他那些所谓变革的合法性
Well, the legality of his innovations, yes.
更重要的是
And how they impact officers' safety,
如何影响着警员的人生安全
more importantly.
我们只是想确保
Look... we just want to make sure
他的设备不会置警♥察♥于险境
that his toys aren't putting cops at risk.
我认为 你比任何人
And I think that you, more than anyone,
比这里的任何一个人 都有资格评论
more than anyone else here, you can speak to that.
我注意到你曾提及
I did notice that you mentioned
新型电击枪和无人机
that both the new Taser firearm and the drone
在使用方面还存在问题
were problematic in operation.
我写了份报告
I wrote a report.
我想进一步了解这个问题
Well, I'd like to know a little bit more about that.
我希望你能仔细讲讲
And I was hoping that you'd take me through
你中枪前的细节
the details of your shooting.
其实我在想
Actually, I was thinking
你可以带我去案发现场
you could take me back to the scene.
这样你就能详细向我讲解
That way you can walk me through
事发经过及地点
exactly what happened and where.
怎么样
How about that?
雷耶斯警官
Officer Reyes?
当然
Yeah, of course.
传输倒计时
我还在盯着南门
I still got eyes on the south entrance,
但进出那里的车比肯尼迪家的
but there's more traffic coming in and out of here
还要多
than the Kennedy.
买♥♥子弹需要多长时间
How long does it take to buy some bullets?
应该不到15分钟
It shouldn't be longer than 15 minutes.
布兰特可能只是在显摆
Ah, Brandt's probably just showing off,
想多待一会
trying to make it last.
他盼着破这案子已经好几个星期了
Guy's been jonesing for this for weeks.
吉迪恩 数据传输得怎样了
Gideon, how's that transmission?
距下次传输还有三分钟
Next transmission is three minutes out.
你带了弹♥药♥ 还是说我们不交易了
You got the ammo, or we're not gonna do this thing?
-我要走了 -但是
- 'Cause I'll just leave. - Hey, but, I mean,
我们不会要取消吧
we're not gonna cancel, right?
他肯定带了
'Cause he's definitely got it on him.
你在拖延什么
So what's the holdup?
很高兴你问到这个了
I'm actually glad that you asked.
知道吗 几天前
Now, you see, a couple of days ago,
有人闯进我的仓库
somebody broke into my warehouse,
偷走了半打最好的点5口径步♥枪♥
and they stole half a dozen of my best .50 cals.
真是疯了 伙计 这和我们无关...
Yo, that's crazy, man. That got nothing to do...
别出声 缇可...
Shh, shh! Tico, Tico...
-让我说完 -好
- Let me finish. - Uh, yeah.
我问了周围的人
So what I did is I asked around.
我问道 "有人知道什么吗
I said, "Anybody know anything?
有人听到了什么消息吗"
Anybody hear anything?"
知道吗 还真问出东西来了
And you know what? Somebody did.
你知道他们听到什么消息了吗
And you know what they heard?
他们听说你的朋友缇可
They heard that your boy Tico here
在到处吹牛
was going around shooting his mouth off
说他刚干了一大票
about this big score that he had just made.
就在同一天
Right? On the same day,
就在我被抢劫的那天
the same day that I got ripped off.
于是我就开始想
Then I... I started thinking,
也许缇可干的那一出和我丢了枪
maybe Tico's big score and my missing guns
是一♥码♥事
were the same thing.
生意有多不好做 缇可
How bad is business, Tico?
差到你居然想出这么蠢的法子
Was it so tough that you would do something so stupid
通过偷我的东西来捞一笔
as to try to make a buck by stealing from me?
亨特 听我说 我...
Hunter, listen, man, I...
冷静点 帅哥
Hey! Calm yourself, pretty boy.
好了 又传来一份视频了
All right, all right, here comes the next burst.
艾达 四倍速度播放
Ada, play speed times four.
墨菲 我们现在在看了
Murphy, we're reviewing it now.
目前一切还好
All good so far.
伙计们 恐怕有麻烦了
Guys, we might have a problem here.
正常速度播放
Play speed normal.
偷我的东西...
By stealing from me?
剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表