剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表
trackable through an avalanche.
好吧 但我们依然需要一个坚不可摧的手环
Okay, fine. But we're still gonna need an unbreakable band.
哪怕是钛也会碎
Even titanium would snap...
用碳纳米管
Carbon nanotubes.
五万块一根啊
At $50,000 a strand?
你是在说
You're talking about spending
要用五十万去保护两万五吗
half a million bucks to protect 25 grand.
这是最基本的特征
It's the principle of the thing!
他经常戴一块老手表
He's got an old watch that he likes to wear.
我们可以做个复♥制♥品
We can make a replica.
我们 你是指我自己吧
We? You mean me.
天啊 你还真是懂我
God, it's like you read my mind.
芝加哥警署 开门
Chicago Police! Open up!
你好
Hey there.
你妈妈在家吗
Is your mom home?
她在上班
She's at work.
你认识这个男孩吗
Hey, um, do you know this boy?
我们和你的邻居聊过 他们说他好像住这里
We talked to your neighbors, they said he might live here.
他是我哥哥 卢克
That's my brother, Luke.
很好 他在家吗 我们能和他聊聊吗
Good. Is, uh, is he here? Can we talk to him?
在里面
Down there.
-谢谢你 -谢谢
- Okay, thank you. ?- Thanks.
芝加哥警署
Chicago Police.
看来球棒女说得没错
Looks like Bat Lady was right.
这孩子在这放了个拆卸了的点火器
Kid's got a dismantled ignition right here,
但他人在哪
but where the hell is he?
不知道 也许他没和妹妹说他要走
I don't know. Maybe he didn't tell his sister he was leaving.
那里 他在那里
There. There he is!
站住
Stop!
不许动 芝加哥警署
Freeze! Chicago Police!
站住
Stop!
卢克 站住
Luke! Stop!
卧了个槽
Son of a bitch!
看上去和真的一模一样
It looks like the real thing.
然而这可不是便宜货
Except it's not a cheap piece of crap.
你取不下来的
You're not gonna be able to get it off.
没了幸运表我感觉干这活儿不太吉利
I just hate doing this without my lucky watch.
你记得的 是你把它给我的
You know, you remember, you gave it to me.
我是在你把它偷回来当成毕业礼送我之后
I gave it I back to you after you stole it
把它送还给你的
and said it was my graduation gift.
会还给你的
You're gonna get it back, okay?
在我们抓到莫雷蒂之后
After we bust Moretti.
追踪装置没问题
And the tracker's good.
在车里可以掌握他的一切行踪
Traced him right to this van.
听到了吗 所以无论你去哪
Hear that? So wherever you go,
无论你说什么
whatever you say,
我们都会知道 所以别做蠢事
we're gonna know about it, so don't do anything stupid.
精英部队已准备就绪 以防需要我们介入
And we got a tact team ready, in case we need to go in.
准备好了吗
You ready to go?
来个好运亲亲吧
Kiss for good luck?
好吧 开工了
Okay, let's go.
不敢相信
I don't believe it.
我不是来闹事的 利奥
I come in peace, Leo.
你休想活着走出去
You're leaving in pieces.
利奥 让我现在就干掉这家伙
Come on, Leo. Let me end this guy right now.
精英部队 注意戒备 场面即将失控
Tact team, stay close. This is gonna get ugly pretty quick.
不不不 先等等
No, no, no. Hold on, hold on.
我先问你一件事
Let me just ask you one thing.
你了解我
You know me,
你知道我是你合作过的人当中
and you know that I'm the smartest son of a bitch
最聪明的人
that you ever worked with.
如果没有充足理由 我♥干♥嘛冒着脑袋搬家的危险
Why would I walk in here and risk my neck
来这里
without a good reason?
也许还是个生财之道呢
And perhaps a profitable one.
给你一分钟时间
You've got one minute.
首先 给你一份和解礼物
First, a peace offering.
两万五千块
25,000.
文森特和你说我揩了你的油
Vincent told you that I was skimming.
事实上 我的确拿了钱
Well, in fact,
但我是在为你下附加赌注 利奥
I was, but I was making side bets for you, Leo.
我希望自己能亲自
And I was hoping maybe I could come in
把赢来的钱交给你
and bring you the winnings in person,
因为如果把钱交给了那些暴徒的话
knowing that if I gave it to No-Neck here,
可能永远都到不了你手上
you'd never see it.
只有我爸才能使别人相信
My dad is the only person who could convince someone
偷你的东西是为了帮你
he did him a favor by stealing from him.
他还没脱离险境
He's not out of the woods yet.
但往事没法一笔勾销
Fact remains,
你打伤我的人之后跑掉了
you clocked one of my guys and ran off.
谢谢你的钱 但要知道
Appreciate the dough, but, see,
我们这里有个规矩
we got a principle around here that says
要么我一枪打死你
that either I got to put a bullet in you,
要么我给文斯一个木工锤
or maybe I give Vince a claw hammer
让他慢慢折磨你
and I tell him to take his time.
等一下
Oh, wait.
够了 精英部队准备进去
All right, that's it. Tact team, we're going in.
我们的线人有危险 要立刻把他救出来
Our C.I.'s in trouble. We have to extract him now.
赶紧行动
Come on.
-拜托 -等一下
- Come on. - Whoa, wait, hold it.
你不明白
You don't understand.
两万五只是个开始
Look. The 25 K, that's just a start.
-也是结束 -不不
- It's gonna be the end, too. - No, no.
我认识个人想要买♥♥钻石 出价30万
I got some guys, they want to buy diamonds, 300 G's worth.
再给你三十秒的时间
You have 30 more seconds.
墨菲 墨菲 等一下 等一下
Murphy, Murphy, wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait!
我不能再失去一个线人
I'm not losing another C.I.!
不不不 听着
No, no, no, no, no! Listen!
他在向莫雷蒂提出交易
He's selling Moretti on the deal.
你听听
Listen, listen.
你到底知道多少关于钻石的事
What the hell do you know about me and diamonds?
还是从你的手下文森特那里听来的
It's your boy Vincent again.
整个星期都在不停地说那单大买♥♥卖♥♥
Couldn't shut up the whole week long about the score.
所以我给迈阿密那边的人打了电♥话♥
So I called some contacts I have in Miami.
他们想和你做笔交易
They want to set up a deal, with you.
是谁
Who?
谁 就是些和钻石打交道的人
Who are they? They're, uh, they're diamond guys.
以色列人
They're Israelis.
他们马上离开美国了
And they're leaving the country,
所以想明天进行交易
and they want to do this thing tomorrow.
老大 别听他废话了
Boss, come on with this.
闭嘴 如果不是因为你大嘴巴
Shut up! He wouldn't know ?anything about this if it wasn't
他根本不会知道这事
for your big mouth.
你想要钻石吗
You want the rocks?
50万
500 G's.
50万吗 成交
500? Deal.
那就明天
Tomorrow, then.
撤回来 撤回来
Stand down! Stand down!
赶他出去
Now get him out of here.
-吉迪恩 -你好
- Gideon. - ?Hi.
幸好赶上你了
Hey, I'm happy I caught up to you.
在进行交易之前
Listen, before we do this today,
-我想你真的要找他聊聊 -康拉德吗
- I think you really need to talk to... - Conrad?
我会的 别担心 我会和他聊的
I will, don't worry. I'm gonna talk to him.
我是说你父亲
I'm talking about your father.
墨菲 我一般都很重视你那些明智的观点
Murphy, normally I value your wise perspective
和睿智的建议 但这是个馊主意
and sage advice, but that is a terrible idea.
他昨晚差点死了 难道你不担心吗
He almost died last night; that doesn't worry you?
相信我 这不是我父亲
Trust me, this is not my father's first brush
第一次面对枪口
with a loaded firearm.
也许他是想自我赎罪
Well, maybe he's trying to redeem himself,
-想改过自新 -好吧
剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表