剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表
《全境通告》前情提要
Previously on APB...
我会花钱给13警区配备
I will upgrade the 13th
市面上最好的装备
with the best technology money can buy
或由我来设计也行 老实说
or I can build, 'cause, let's be honest,
这是件好事
that's the good stuff.
芝加哥科技峰会
我们是来这招揽生意
We are here to drum up new business
增加收入的 就这目的
and increase revenue, period.
搞私有化警♥察♥
Privatized policing.
这可能是个价值数十亿美元的业务
This could be a billion-dollar business.
APB全精安保 这项针对私有化警♥察♥的
APB Prime-- a revolutionary approach
革命性创新
to privatized policing.
好吧 我们才不会这么干
Yeah, we're not doing any of that.
这一次 你们得信我
You're just gonna have to trust me on this one.
吉迪恩发言完毕
Gideon out.
WOMBAT7:
嗨 还记得我吗
好久不见
Been a while.
-丹尼 -我现在化名DV8了
- Danny... - I go by DV8 now.
-我需要帮助 -你能替我做些什么事
- I need some help. - What are you gonna do for me?
我欠了你一个人情
I'll owe you a favor.
-一个人情 -我要你封♥杀♥一个人
- A favor. - I need you to shut someone down.
坏人 不能让人知道
Bad guys. No one can know.
彻底封♥杀♥ 你就拨个电♥话♥号♥码就行
All the way down, you just have to dial a phone number.
什么情况
Yo, what gives?
我们从来都没开过这么远
We never do runs out this far.
新买♥♥卖♥♥
It's a new deal.
伯努瓦的命令
Benoit's orders.
怎么没人告诉我
How come I wasn't told?
我不知道
I don't know.
没准是因为你不够爷们吧
Maybe you were off in the ladies' room or something.
杰西 最好是有好事
Jesse, this better be good.
你都两个星期没给我打电♥话♥了吧
It's been, like, two weeks since you called.
查理 听我说
Charlie, listen to me.
我在一条船上 跟我一块的家伙
I'm on a boat, and the guy I'm with
刚刚去了货舱
just went down to the hold,
我不能说太长时间
so I can't talk long.
但是我跟你说 我觉得他们要杀了我
But I'm telling you, I think they're gonna kill me.
慢点 告诉我你在哪儿
Slow down. Tell me where you are.
我上的这条船叫大雁号♥
The boat I'm on is called The Wild Goose.
我们本来是要给伯努瓦贩氧可酮的
We're supposed to be slinging oxy for Benoit,
但是我觉得是要做掉我
but I think it's a hit on me.
伯努瓦现在在那吗
Is Benoit there now?
你没明白我的意思 查理
You're not hearing me, Charlie.
我觉得他们知道我为联调局卖♥♥命的事了
I think that they know that I'm working for the FBI.
杰西 听我说 好吗
Jesse, listen to me, okay?
我过来帮你 找个安全的地方躲一下
I'm coming to help. Just get someplace safe.
杰西 杰西
Jesse? Jesse.
一路平安 杰西
Bon voyage, Jesse.
杰西
Jesse!
杰西
Jesse.
杰西
Jesse!
妈妈 我有个问题
Mom, I have a question.
把炸玉米粉圆饼吃完 上学快要迟到了
Finish your tostada, you're gonna be late to school.
又要忙一天
Busy day ahead?
还有别的可能吗
Is there any other kind?
有人帮你要对人家态度好点
Be nice if you had some help.
那个人帅 钱多 喜欢孩子的那个
The handsome, successful, good-with-kids kind.
别闹 妈
Really, Mom?
我是不会约我老板的 句号♥
I'm not asking my boss out, period.
你要问什么问题来着
What was your question?
小鸟和蜜蜂的故事是什么
What are the birds and the bees?
小鸟和蜜蜂的故事
外国父母用来回答小孩是哪里来的故事
你从哪听来的
Where did you hear that?
布莱恩·奥哈拉 他说是他爸爸给他讲的
Brian O'Hara. He says his father told him.
布莱恩·奥哈拉不应该
Well, Brian O'Hara needs to keep
把家里的谈话对外人说
his family conversations to himself.
不是关于动物的吧
It's not about animals, is it?
你应该问你的爸爸
You should ask your father.
-妈 -怎么 那是父亲的责任
- Mami! - ¿Qué? That's his department.
我想问来着 但是他一直都在忙
I would, but he's always working.
这样吧 我觉得这是个好问题
I'll tell you what. I think it's a great question.
我答应你我晚些会回答你
And I promise that I'll answer it later,
但是现在 你赶紧准备去上学
but please, for right now, just go get ready for school.
好的
Okay.
要是他有个爸爸...
妈 好了 我是认真的
Mami, por favor. I mean, really.
查理
Charlie.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我应该事先打个电♥话♥的
I-I should have called first.
对不起 但是 墨菲
And I'm sorry, but, Murphy,
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
全境通告
第一季 第九集
什么 妈蛋
What?! Damn it!
在这下手就要趁早
Got to be fast around here.
最好别是果酱味的
Better not be the jelly.
不是果酱的
It's not the jelly.
妈的
Come on!
我们会回应的
We're gonna bounce back.
什么情况
What's that about?
-我是里夫斯实业公♥司♥的未来 -没什么
- I am the future of Reeves Industries. - Nothing.
就是吉迪恩的公♥司♥要没了
Just Gideon losing his company.
为什么每个台都在播
Why is it on every channel?
为什么每个台都在播
Why is it on every channel?!
由于总裁吉迪恩·里夫斯上周
The future of Reeves Industries hangs in the balance
未能获得股东支持
as founder and CEO Gideon Reeves failed
里夫斯实业公♥司♥的未来命悬一线
to garner shareholder support this past week.
你相信这些胡言乱语吗
You believe this crap?
-是的 你想要听实话还是... -不
- Yeah, I mean, you want my honest answer, or...? - No.
据可靠消息 传闻一项收♥购♥计划
According to reliable sources, a takeover bid
里夫斯实业 下跌18.69%
已纳入公♥司♥董事会的
is reportedly being considered
考量之中
by the company's board of directors.
-真是难以置信 -是有点...
- Unbelievable. - I mean, it's a little...
-艾达 -报告显示
- Ada! - Reports indicate that
此次非公开交易的筹划者
the closed-door dealings were organized
里夫斯实业 下跌18.69%
不是别人 正是里夫斯实业公♥司♥
by none other than Reeves Industries'
长♥期♥董事会主席劳伦·菲奇
longtime board chairperson Lauren Fitch.
我
I...
无法 相信
cannot... believe
那个满口谎言 两面三刀
that lying, two-faced
等一下
excuse for a...
您已拨通劳伦·菲奇的语♥音♥邮箱
You've reached the voice mail of Lauren Fitch.
请留言
Leave a message.
如果你真的以为
If you think for one second
你趁火打劫 我会坐视不管的话
I'm gonna sit back while you try to
那你就大错特错了
Winklevoss my Zuckerberg, you are sorely mistaken.
你能不能给我解释一下
Could you explain to me how,
从会议室到卧室
somewhere between the boardroom and the bedroom,
你怎么就忘了提醒我
you somehow forgot to mention that you were arranging
你在策划从我眼皮底下偷走我的公♥司♥
to steal my company out from underneath me?
吉迪恩 我需要你
Gideon, I need you.
我正在给人留一条
I am in the middle of leaving
下流的语♥音♥ 墨菲
a nasty voice message, Murphy.
劳伦把他榨干了
Lauren screwed him over.
震惊
Shocker.
好吧 是急事
Right. This can't wait.
给我回电♥话♥ 妈的 对不起
Ju-- call me back, damn it! Sorry.
眼看着我毕生的心血以及一千二百亿美元
Just distracted by watching my life's work
化为乌有让我心烦意乱
and $120 billion go up in smoke.
我知道你要处理许多事情
I know you have a lot going on,
但是如果我只有一次求助的机会的话
but if there was ever a time that I needed a favor,
剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表