剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表
我很抱歉 非常抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
我...我会走的 我会辞职
And I... I'll quit, I'll resign.
辞职
Resign?
辞职
Resign?!
你这是闹着玩吗
Is that a joke?
这早就不是辞职的问题了
We're way past that.
-墨菲 -你会坐牢的
- Murphy. - You're looking at jail time.
等等 墨菲
Hold on, hold on. Murphy.
出事了
Something's happening.
怎么回事
What the hell?
这是直播
This is live.
他攻破了我们的防火墙
He's hacked past our firewalls.
又见面了 吉迪恩
Hello again, Gideon.
希望你今天过得和我一样开心
Hope today was as fun for you as it was for me.
看着你的整个警区被耍得团团转
How did you like watching your district
这种感觉怎么样
chase its bushy little tail?
你的实验室真是太可惜了
Too bad about your lab.
有点扫兴
Bummer.
没能向世界展示你那肮脏的小秘密
The world doesn't get to learn about your nasty, little secret.
不过不用担心
But no worries.
我们就要把这座城市
We are going to start waking up this city
从你那法♥西♥斯♥噩梦中解救出来了
to your little fascist nightmare,
就算最后要搭上他们的性命
even if it kills them.
摘下面具
Mask off.
脱下手套
Gloves off.
好戏开始
Game on.
来抓我吧
Come and get me.
各位听好 实施新计划
Okay, everybody. New plan.
剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表