剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表
Yeah. He was, uh, closing up for the day,
劫匪的到来使他很吃惊
and they surprised him.
胸部中两枪
Took two to the chest.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
总部
Squad.
帮我接通布兰特和高斯
Let me mobile with officers Brandt and Goss.
高斯 告诉我你已经抓到了犯人
Goss, tell me you have that offender in custody.
-1305小队仍在追捕中 -收到
- 1305, we're still working on that. - Copy 1305.
警♥察♥ 站住
Police! Stop!
总部 嫌犯已被捕
Squad, offender is in custody.
马上带回局里
Bring him in ASAP.
让我来处理那混♥蛋♥
That son of a bitch is mine.
全境通告
第一季 第三集
嫌犯总共有五人 我们只抓到了其中一个
There were five suspects. We only caught one,
从被带回局里到现在 他一直这么坐着
and he's been sitting like that since we brought him in.
准备好问他话了吗
You ready to talk to him?
我想先看一下APB应用里的视频
I want to see the APB video first.
确定吗
You sure?
我确定
Yes. I'm sure.
有五名武装人员包围了我
I have five armed men outside.
他们手持AR-15卡♥宾♥枪♥
They're carrying AR-15s.
他们想冲进来
They're tryin' to get in.
我抵挡不住他们
I can't hold 'em off.
我需要支援 快点
I need back up, now!
拜托 别啊
Please. No.
知道他们抢走了多少东西吗
You know how much they took?
价值八千美元的珠宝
Eight grand in jewels.
只占前晚被放在店里的
Just half a dozen pieces that were left
珠宝的一半
in the cases overnight.
他们甚至没有动后面的金库
They didn't even touch the vault in the back.
-这不太合理 -是啊
- That doesn't make any sense. - Yeah.
所以我有很多东西要问詹姆斯
That's why James and I have a lot to talk about.
好吧
All right.
等等 我去拿他的档案
Hang on. I'll get his file.
我要和你谈谈
You. Hey. I need to talk to you.
艾达 我正忙着呢
Uh, Ada, kind of in the middle of something.
我一直都在跟进APB来电
So you know how I've been doing following up on the APB calls,
譬如分♥析♥受害者现况的统计数据
like, running stats on victim outcomes,
-还有逮捕数据等 -我记得
- arrests, et cetera? - Yes, I remember.
能稍后再讲吗
Could this wait, please?
有一个需要我们
Okay. So, there is a case in here
马上处理的案子
that we really need to deal with.
事关应用的首位使用者
It's one of the first users of the app.
那位名叫马肖恩·杰克逊的小孩 因家暴报♥警♥
This kid named Marshawn Jackson, a domestic violence call.
看看这个
Look at this.
你给我看的是什么
What... What's... What am I looking at?
这是他的父亲
This is the kid's father.
可能性边界分♥析♥
我针对此案进行了统计分♥析♥
I ran a statistical breakdown of the case.
五月以来已经记录有十通与该地址有关的来电
There have been ten calls to this address since May.
如果你将私人持有枪♥械♥
And if you factor in things like gun ownership,
先前的被捕记录
uh, previous arrest records,
以及他妻子和马肖恩的多次住院记录
Multiple hospitalizations for the wife and for Marshawn,
有78%的几率
There's a 78% chance...
有78%的几率会有人
There's a 78% chance that someone gets killed
在接下来的半年内死于那所房♥子
in that household in the next six months.
我们该做点什么
We have to do something!
-什么 做什么 -我不知道
- What? Do something like what? - I don't know.
我是工程师 不是警♥察♥ 所以我在问你
I'm an engineer, not a cop. That's why I'm asking you.
一定有什么可以
There's got to be something...
艾达 我在忙着处理昨晚的枪击案
Ada, I'm right in the middle of this shooting, from last night.
我知道 但我们这里面对的是一个
Yeah, I know! But we're talking about
一个十一岁的孩子啊
an eleven-year-old kid, here.
吉迪恩 我被送去寄养所的时候就这么大
Gideon, that's how old I was when I landed in foster care,
那也有可能是这孩子的的结局
which is exactly where this kid is gonna end up.
如果我们不采取行动 快看这个算法结果
If we don't do something. Just look at the math.
我们不能根据算法结果逮捕别人
We can't arrest someone based on math.
为什么不能
Why not?
根据数据统计 目击者证词
Statistically speaking, eyewitness testimony
大多数时候可靠性低于60%
is less than 60% reliable most of the time.
尽管如此 这些却都能作为逮捕证据
And people get arrested based on that.
我算出的几率更大呢
My numbers are way better.
你知道吗 现场75.6%的数据
Did you know that 75.6% of statistics
是胡编乱造的
are made up on the spot.
而只有23%的人真正意识到这点
Only 23% of people are actually aware of that.
如果某人只是可能做坏事 那就不算警情
It's not police business if someone's likely to do something.
好吧 当我没说
Okay, fine. Forget I said anything.
你想要自己一个人扛下罪名吗
You want to go down for this alone?
谁说我要扛下罪名
Who said anyone's going down?
你和你的朋友逃避警♥察♥追捕
You and your friends ran from the cops.
-从谋杀现场逃离 -你们抓错人了
- From the scene of a murder. - You got the wrong guy.
我们有监控 科尔顿
We have video, Kilton.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你们有这帮人带着面具从店里跑出来的录像吗
You got video of those guys in masks runnin' out of the store?
没有吧 那监控里不是我
Good for you. That ain't video of me.
你以为扔了面具和手套
Do you think, by ditching your mask and gloves
你就安全了吗
that you're protected?
你从现场驾车逃跑
You drove away from the scene.
你真以为陪审团会相信
Do you really think that the jury is gonna believe...
我觉得陪审团会相信这个
I think that a jury will believe this.
我看见有人抢劫珠宝店
I saw some men robbing a jewelry store.
我吓到了 所以我跑了
I got scared, so I ran,
就像任何人的反应一样
Just like anyone would.
他丝毫不动摇
He's not budging.
最气人的是 他说的也对
Damnedest part is, he's right.
我们的证据不足以立案
We don't have much of a case.
我看了下证据
I took a look at the evidence.
我们或许可以指控他拒捕
We might be able to get him on resisting arrest,
或是危险驾驶
Maybe reckless driving.
我们一定有视频监控
We must have video footage.
但都无法把他和罪行直接挂钩
Nothing that links him directly to the crime.
逃跑用车停在了
The getaway vehicles were parked out of range
所有探头的范围之外
of all the security cameras.
我们唯一能确定的
All we can say for sure,
是他确实从那片区域驾车出来
is he was seen driving a car away from the area.
你逃避警♥察♥追捕
You ran from the police.
这点你如何解释
How are you gonna explain that?
他们在朝我叫喊
They were screaming at me.
你一定听说过那些关于警♥察♥的
You know, you hear those horrible stories
惊悚故事
about the cops.
我担心我有生命危险
I was afraid for my life.
那只是你的说法
That's your story.
不 那是事实 警探
No. That's the truth, detective.
我们在这能做些什么
What can we do here?
我也想给你满意的答案
I wish I had a better answer for you.
底线是 如果我们想知道什么
Bottom line, if we want anything,
我们要从他身上问出来
we're gonna have to get it from him,
但他不交代
and he's not talking.
我们要想个办法让他像阿黛尔一样大声唱出来
Well, then let's find a way to make him sing like Adele.
或是史翠珊 还是阿黛尔吧 就她了
Streisand. No, Adele. Let's go with Adele.
我刚才在看你审讯科尔顿
I was watching you in there with Kilton.
看着我失败 多谢啊
Watching me fail? Thanks.
我保证 如果只有电他才能
I promise, if I have to tase his ass...
好吧 在那之前
All right, well, before you do that,
或许我能帮上你
maybe I can help you.
吉迪恩 你知道我很感激
Gideon, you know how much I appreciate
你所做的一切
everything that you do.
但是这活儿 审讯工作
But this, interrogations,
和科技完全没有关系
has nothing to do with technology.
是吗 你怎么知道
Really? How do you know?
审讯是坐在房♥间里 试图弄清对方的想法
It's sitting in a room, getting inside a guy's head.
剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表