剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
Can we not have a political argument?
我们不谈政♥治♥好吗
It's easy for you to say.
你说起来倒是轻松
You're not treated like a third-class citizen.
你可没被当成三等居民对待
It's hardly like you are.
你也没有
You practically run the City of London.
你可以说是伦敦的一城之主了
That's not the point. I'm an anomaly.
那不是重点 我是例外
Checkmate.
将军
There is more to the game than protecting your queen.
在棋局上仅仅保护好王后是不够的
Wait! Think before your next move.
等等 行动前你可要三思
No, other creatures will want the book.
不 其他生物也会想要那本书
I have to obtain it from Diana before they do.
我得赶在他们之前从戴安娜那里拿到它
I know you need the book, but couldn't Marcus do it?
我知道你需要那本书 但不能让马库斯去吗
Marcus? Not letting Marcus anywhere near Diana.
马库斯 我是不会让马库斯靠近戴安娜的
He's much less of a danger to Diana than you are!
对戴安娜来说你才是更大的危险
Think what's happened in the past to women you've craved.
想一想前几个你渴望的女人是什么下场
Elena, Cecilia.
埃琳娜 塞西莉亚
I wish I'd never told you.
我真后悔告诉了你
But you did because you wanted me to be your conscience.
但你告诉我了 因为你想让我充当你的良心
After Cecilia,
塞西莉亚之后
I swore to myself that I would never get involved
我对自己发誓再也不会
with another warmblood again and you know that!
和恒温生物纠缠了 你知道的
But, Matt, you've never talked about another woman
但是马特 你从没像谈戴安娜·毕晓普那样
the way you do about Diana Bishop.
谈论过其他女人
I'm just trying to protect you.
我只是想保护你
I'll try to take your advice. Don't try.
我会考虑你的建议的 别考虑
Do. If you hurt her,
一定要接受 如果你伤害了她
you'll never forgive yourself and I couldn't bear it.
你永远都不会原谅自己的 我也无法承受
Don't go back to Oxford
别回牛津
until you're sure you can control yourself
直到你确定能在戴安娜·毕晓普身边
around Diana Bishop.
控制好自己
Dr Bishop.
毕晓普博士
Good evening, Professor Marsh. Welcome.
晚上好 马什教授 欢迎
Thank you. I understand you gave an excellent talk
谢谢 听说你的讲座很精彩
and that you are writing it up.
而你现在正在把它写成论文
Yes, yes, I am indeed.
是的 没错
And I look forward to reading it.
我很期待能读到你的论文
We want to get you on that shortlist. Well, thank you.
我们希望把你列在候选人名单上 谢谢
Now, there's someone I would really like you to meet.
我很想给你介绍一个人
He has a very interesting specialization,
他的专业非常有趣
the occult... sciences.
神秘学
Alchemy. It's quite a subject.
炼金术 真是门了不起的学科
Especially for someone who says she lacks interest in magic.
尤其是对于某些自称对魔法不感兴趣的人来说
I don't just lack interest.
我不只是不感兴趣
I lack aptitude. Are you sure?
我也没有天资 你确定吗
The book came out for you and no one else.
那本书谁都找不到 却被你借出来了
I told you, I don't know how that happened.
我和你说了 我不知道是怎么回事
But you didn't tell me a vampire's been following you.
但你没告诉我有个吸血鬼一直在跟着你
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
It would be catastrophic if it falls into their hands.
要是书落到了他们手里 后果将不堪设想
Can't you see the danger you're in?
你还没有意识到危险吗
I can take care of myself.
我可以保护好自己
Laudable, but naive.
值得肯定 但太天真了
The fact that vampires are now involved
现在吸血鬼的插手
makes this so much more urgent.
让事态更加紧急
I'm not going to call it up for you. Why not?
我是不会为你借出这本书的 为什么
Because I don't happen to like the idea
因为我刚好不喜欢这种
of uncreating other species.
消灭其他物种的想法
They would do exactly the same to us, if they could.
要是有能力 他们也会这么对待我们
I'm like my mother, Mr Knox.
我和我母亲一样 诺克斯先生
If I've made up my mind,
如果我下定了决心
I don't change it.
就不会动摇
Diana.
戴安娜
Think about what you're doing.
好好想想自己在做什么
You must be true to your blood,
你必须忠于自己的血统
your heritage.
你的传承
Don't make me force you to recall that book.
别让我逼你重新召唤那本书
Diana.
戴安娜
Don't walk away!
不要走
You can't escape me that easily.
想离开我没那么容易
I can be with you wherever you are.
不管你到哪里 我都能跟着你
I need the book.
我需要那本书
We need the book.
我们需要那本书
Get out of my head!
滚出我的脑袋
How's it going with Diana?
戴安娜那边怎么样了
Did she get the manuscript out for you?
她有帮你搞到那本手抄本吗
No.
没有
Last night, she performed an elemental spell.
昨晚她施了一个强大的咒语
What? Diana did? Did you know she was powerful?
什么 戴安娜吗 你知道她很强大吗
No, I... I...
不知道 我...
I can't believe...
不敢相信
She's never shown she is.
她从没表现出来过
Maybe she's used her magic to forward her career.
或许她事业的进步靠的是魔法
And that's why she's kept it secret from you.
所以她才对你保密
Oh, thank God you're here.
谢天谢地你在家
You haven't been answering your phone.
你一直没接电♥话♥
If this book is what I think it is, vampires...
如果我没有猜错的话 吸血鬼...
then we could uncreate them.
那也就能毁灭他们了
I don't even know how he knew I took it out in the first place.
我甚至都不清楚他怎么会知道我借出来过
These things get out.
这些事藏不住的
This isn't just about the book.
这不仅仅与那本书有关
It's about you.
也与你有关
This is about a great deal more than just alchemy.
这事可比单纯炼金术严重多了
Ashmole 782 has been missing for centuries
《阿什莫尔第782卷》已经失踪几个世纪了
and yet you were able to call it up.
而你却能够把它召唤出来
Aren't you curious why?
你难道不好奇这是为什么吗
You need to be careful.
你得小心行事
Professor Clairmont's rooms, please.
去克莱尔蒙特教授的房♥间 谢谢
You were right about creatures coming to look for the book.
你说那些生物会来找这书是对的
Peter Knox from the Congregation
委员会的皮特·诺克斯
and there was this Scandinavian witch.
还有个北欧来的女巫
I don't know... I don't know who she was.
我不知道...不知道她是谁
Try to calm down. Your adrenaline is very high.
试着冷静一下 你的肾上腺素水平很高
You can smell my adrenaline? Course I can.
你可以闻到我的肾上腺素吗 当然可以
Thank you.
谢谢你
Why did you come to me?
你为什么来找我
Last time I saw you,
上次我见你的时候
you said you never wanted to see me again.
你说再也不想看见我了
I have no one else to talk to. You must have friends.
我找不到其他人倾诉了 你一定有朋友
None I can trust.
没有我可以信任的
It was a mistake to come here.
我不应该来这里
I'm sorry I disturbed you. Does Knox want the book?
抱歉我打扰你了 诺克斯想要书吗
He says it has the witches' first spells in it.
他说里面有巫师最初的魔咒
Is that what you think it is?
你也是这么想的吗
Peter Knox believes that witches created everything and everyone.
皮特·诺克斯相信是女巫创造了一切事物和人
I'm obviously not of that opinion.
我显然不同意这个看法
Does he know that you sent it back? Yes.
他知道你把书还回去了吗 知道
He wants me to try and get it out again.
他想让我试着再把它拿出来
Will you? I don't want him to have it.
你会吗 我不希望他拿到这本书
"Dear sir, Your letter of 15th October has reached me at last."
亲爱的先生 我终于收到了你10月15日的信
You knew Charles Darwin? Yes.
你认识查尔斯·达尔文 是的
I met him on a number of occasions,
我见过他很多次
particularly when he was building up
特别是在他为发表《物种起源》
to his publication of Origin.
埋头苦写的时候
I began to wonder how his theories
我开始思考他的理论与我们这些生物
might relate to us creatures.
可能存在的相关之处
I was desperate to understand our origins.
我苦苦寻觅我们的起源之谜
You see, I'd already heard rumors, whisperings, about a book
我早就听闻了有关那本书的传言
hidden from human eyes, an alchemical text.
这本炼金术文 它隐藏在不为人知的地方
Ashmole 782. Ashmole.
《阿什莫尔第782卷》 阿什莫尔
That man had an uncanny ability to find bizarre manuscripts.
那个人有着寻找奇怪手抄本的神秘能力
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表