剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
Savior of the daemons? Sophie does.
魔族的拯救者 苏菲认为是
There's so much that we don't understand.
我们不明白的东西太多了
If daemons can be born to witches,
如果魔族能出生在巫师家
if cross-species families are possible, then...
如果跨种族的家庭是可能的
everything that we know about our kind is...
那么我们对自身种族的一切认知就...
Well, it's all up for grabs.
就都难说了
Think what this could mean for us.
想想这对我们来说意味着什么
Daemons can finally have the status
魔族终将占据一席之地
and understanding that we deserve.
也能得到我们本该拥有的理解
Come to make confession, Gerbert?
来忏悔的吗 杰博特
My conscience is clear.
我问心无愧
I trust your family are well?
你的家人都还好吧
No. Why would you speak of France?
不好 为什么提起法国那边的事
I assumed that topic would be a zero-sum game.
这话题想必是个零和博弈
Far from it.
你错了
It was Juliette here who offered Satu
是朱丽叶把皮埃尔堡
the use of... La Pierre.
借给萨图一用的
I found out about the outrage...
等我发现那起暴行时
far too late to intervene.
插手已经来不及了
Miss Durand does very little without you telling her to.
杜兰德小姐向来依你的命令行事
Not when it comes to your brother.
事关你弟弟时我就管不了了
My dear, tell him of your meeting with Satu.
亲爱的 把你和萨图碰面的经过告诉他
You told me you...
你告诉过我
offered Satu the castle.
是你让萨图进的城♥堡♥
You wanted Diana dealt with. Don't you recall?
是你想处理掉戴安娜的 不是吗
No.
不
I don't. Juliette!
我没有 朱丽叶
Juliette.
朱丽叶
You need to sense where the danger is more quickly.
你得更迅速地察觉到危险的方位
What's the one constant when your powers worked, mm?
每次你的魔力生效时有什么共同点
Need, simple, instinctive need.
需求 简单而本能的需求
You weren't thinking, you were feeling.
你不是在思考 而是在感觉
Shit!
该死
I'm sorry. Are you all right? No!
抱歉 你还好吗 不好
You're bleeding.
你流血了
I'm fine. I won't harm you.
我没事 我不会伤害你
Look at you!
你看你
Don't, Diana!
别这样 戴安娜
No, look, I've had an idea.
听着 我有个主意
Do you remember that night at the riverbank?
记得那晚在河畔吗
When you said to me,
你对我说
"Move past me slowly."
"从我旁边慢慢走过去"
You said, "Do not...
你还说 "不要
run."
跑"
Fuck!
妈的
I guess I just need a little more danger.
看来我差的就是这点危险
That was your first time in trouble.
你刚才可是真的很危险
What's wrong?
怎么了
There were two women, two human women.
曾经有两个女人 都是人类
Not like...
不像...
this, not like us.
这样 不像我们这样
But I did love them.
但我的确爱过她们
And I told...
我对她们说
each of them that they were...
和我在一起
safe with me.
是安全的
I even believed it.
连我自己都信了
If I ever harmed you...
如果我伤了你
Matthew...
马修
you will never harm me.
你永远不会伤害我
I'm not human.
我不是人类
I'm powerful.
我很强大
And you won't hurt me because you don't want to.
而且你不会伤害我 因为你不愿这样做
You can't.
你也做不到
I won't let you.
我不允许你
Be nice, Miriam.
友好些 米丽亚姆
Surely, if we're here to just guard the place,
如果我们来只是保护这里
it's not essential we go inside?
那自然就没必要进去吧
Yeah, but it's not very sociable, is it?
的确 可那样就太不礼貌了 对不对
Hello!
你们好
You must be our Miriam and Marcus.
一定是米丽亚姆和马库斯吧
I'm Emily. This is Sarah.
我是艾米丽 这是莎拉
And we're delighted to have you.
你们能来我们很高兴
Please, come on in. Come on.
来 快进来
After you.
你先进
Mi casa, su casa.
千万别见外
How on earth could anyone think
怎么可能会有人相信
that you're... that you're human?
你是...人类
Sarah. You're hardly inconspicuous yourself.
莎拉 你自己不是也显眼得很吗
The smell of henbane is coming off you in waves.
你身上莨菪的味道一阵阵扑鼻而来
You got a problem, Junior?
你有什么问题吗 小伙子
Oh, no. No, no. It's just,
没有 没有 只是...
erm... You look so much like your namesake.
您看上去很像一位与您同名的人
Sarah Bishop, your ancestor.
莎拉·毕晓普 您的祖先
She taught me how to set a broken leg
在邦克山战役中
at the Battle of Bunker Hill.
是她教我如何固定断腿
That is so fascinating, Marcus. I mean, did you know her well?
这太不可思议了 马库斯 你跟她很熟吗
Em, enough already!
艾米 够了
Can we please not pretend this is a social call?
我们能别假装这是在串门吗
Vampires protecting Bishop land?
毕晓普家的地盘要吸血鬼来保护
It isn't gonna work.
简直是无稽之谈
What the hell?
怎么回事
Look at you. People will talk.
看看你们 人们会说闲话的
We might as well send a flare up for the Congregation.
这简直就是直接向委员会发信♥号♥♥弹
With respect, Sarah... With respect, Matthew...
恕我冒昧 莎拉 恕你冒昧 马修
I've had about enough of you saying "with respect"
这句话你已经说了无数遍了
and then doing or saying whatever you damn please.
可你的所言所行却是随心所欲
What is going on? Magic house.
到底发生了什么 这房♥子施了咒
The house doesn't like it when we argue.
它不喜欢我们吵架
It smells strange. I can't quite place it.
这东西闻起来很奇怪 我辨不清是什么
Do you want to be alone? No.
我们需要回避吗 不必
Is that what I think it is?
这难道是那个东西吗
Ashmole 782.
《阿什莫尔第782卷》
This is one of the missing pages.
这是其中消失的一页
Someone just posted it to your parents?
有人居然直接寄给了你父母吗
What does it mean?
这是什么意思
She's wearing Matthew's insignia.
她带着马修的标记
Here, let me... May I?
让我看看 我可以看看吗
Didn't you say that the pages in Oxford had a hidden text?
你不是说牛津的那些书页里有隐藏文字吗
The words were moving so fast I couldn't read it.
那些字移♥动♥的太快了 我没办法读
If it was torn from the book,
如果这真是从书上撕下来的
it's no wonder that the magic was damaged.
它的魔力被破坏也是情有可原
We need to get it to a lab, No need.
我们需要把它带去实验室检查 不必了
I have a still room and I know just the spell.
我有一个蒸馏室 我也正好知道咒语
You!
是你
Oh, dear.
哎呀
Technical difficulties?
遇上技术难题了吗
Why don't you come with me?
为什么不跟我一起走呢
Venice is no place for a witch without magic.
威尼斯容不下一个没有魔法的巫师
My God!
天啊
I know this writing.
我认识这个笔迹
He wrote in the manuscript.
手抄本上的文字就是他写的
Who, your father? In The Book Of Life?
你父亲吗 写在生命之书上
There were two inscriptions on the first page.
扉页上有两行题词
One in ink by Ashmole and another in pencil.
一行是阿什莫尔的墨迹 另一行是铅笔写的
"In two parts,
"两个方面
the first Anatomical, the second Psychological."
分别为解剖学和心理学"
Well, there was no such thing as psychology in Ashmole's day.
阿什莫尔那个年代可还没有心理学这个概念
No, I know. I wrote it down as a late addition at the time.
我知道 我当时就将其记录为后期加注了
What an earth is my dad doing writing in The Book Of Life?
我爸爸到底为什么要在生命之书上写字
Well, you did see him outside the Bodleian.
你确实在博德利图书馆外面看见他了
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表