剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
Juliette, good evening.
朱丽叶 晚上好
If you're here to see my father, he's not to be disturbed.
如果你来找我父亲 他现在不见客
I think he's going to want to hear what I have to say.
我想他会想听我要说的话
This better be important.
最好是重要的事
It is.
确实是
It's a police matter.
是警局事务
Leave us.
让我们单独谈谈
To be honest, I still don't get what you're so anxious about.
老实说 我真的不知道你在担心什么
How could taking out a book for a senior witch do any harm?
帮一个高级巫师借本书有什么坏处吗
Come on, you were in the library. You felt it.
拜托 你当时也在图书馆 你感觉到了
This... this book is powerful and I...I don't...
这本书非常强大 我...
I don't trust what Peter Knox might do with it.
我不信任皮特·诺克斯想用这本书做的事
He hates other species.
他讨厌别的种族
He'll use it against them.
他会用这书对付他们
It's no concern of ours.
那也不关我们的事
I don't even know how he knew I took it out in the first place.
我甚至都不清楚他怎么会知道我借出来过
These things get out. I just...
这些事藏不住的 我只是...
I don't want to have anything to do with it.
我不想和这件事有任何关系
I want to lead a normal life. I want to be normal.
我想过平凡的生活 做个普通人
I've known you for ten years.
我认识你十年了
You couldn't be normal if you tried.
你再怎么尝试也不可能普通
It's so typical something like this would happen to you.
这种事总是发生在你身上
What shall I do, Gillian?
我该怎么办 吉莉恩
Just get it out for him and forget all about it.
把书拿出来给他 然后就什么都别管了
Carry on with your paper.
继续写你的论文
Yeah, but that's nearly impossible with all these...
但我根本办不到 毕竟有那么多...
creatures and the library.
其他生物在图书馆里
Not the vampire that was following you before?
不会还是之前跟踪你的那个吸血鬼吧
No. He seems to have given up on me.
不是 他好像放弃了
Oh, that's a relief at least.
总算是宽心了
I don't know.
我说不好
There is something about him.
他很特别
He... He seemed to know more about the book than anyone else.
他似乎比其他人都了解这书
I should asked him about it. Instead, I...
我本该问问他 但我却...
I told him to leave me alone. You're quite right, too.
我让他离我远点 你是对的
Have you ever talked to them?
你和吸血鬼说过话吗
No.
没有
So you don't know what they're like.
所以你不了解他们
And you do, after one conversation?
才聊了一次天你就了解了
He didn't seem to be as prejudiced against us
他对我们的成见似乎比
as we are against them.
我们对他们的要少
I gotta go.
我得走了
Been invited to one of the dean's awful parties.
得去参加院长可怕的派对
Thank you.
谢谢你
Sorry to burden you with this.
抱歉倒了那么多苦水
So even though Ashmole 782
即使《阿什莫尔第782卷》
might be the answer to our problems, Hamish,
能解决我们的问题 哈米什
my interest in it puts her in danger.
我对它的兴趣让她陷于了危险之中
It seems we're all in danger, Matt,
如果我们得不到那本书 马特
if we don't get that book.
我们都将身处险境
You know that daemon suicides are on the rise?
你知不知道魔族中自杀的越来越多
As are mental health problems, homelessness.
有心理问题和无家可归者的数目也在增长
Yes, I know.
我知道
I've been looking into the statistics.
我一直在关注那些数据
We are struggling.
我们是在夹缝中生存
If this book could explain our origins...
如果这本书能够解开我们的起源之谜
Yes. Wouldn't that be something, my friend?
没错 那势必意义重大 我的朋友
Where's Matthew? He's not here.
马修在哪 不在这
Oh, just, he said he'd ring me with the results.
他说有了结果会打电♥话♥给我
Have they come through yet?
结果出来了吗
James' have.
詹姆斯的出来了
His blood tests are normal.
他的血液检测结果正常
So the problem's with me then?
这么说问题是出在我身上了
It seems so.
好像是这样
That was quick.
你跑得很快
What did you do to your hand?
你的手怎么了
I think the book did that to you when you opened it.
我觉得是你打开那本书的时候 它伤了你
Who are you? You were in the library.
你是谁 你之前在图书馆里
You were the magnet for it.
是你吸引了那本书
Magic attracts magic.
魔法♥会♥吸引同类
But yours is hidden.
但你的魔法却深藏不露
Someone did something to you.
有人对你做过些什么
Or you did it to yourself.
还是说 这是你自己所为
Do you fear persecution?
你是担心被迫♥害♥吗
Is that it?
是这样吗
I haven't until now.
现在是了
You were with Peter Knox.
你和皮特·诺克斯是一伙的吧
You tell him I won't get out his book.
转告他 我是不会帮他取出那本书的
This isn't just about the book.
这不仅仅与那本书有关
It's about you.
也与你有关
Have you heard of Peter Knox?
你知道皮特·诺克斯这人吗
Peter Knox is in Oxford?
皮特·诺克斯在牛津
He said he knew Mum.
他说他认识我妈妈
Yeah, he was crazy about her.
对 他对你妈妈着迷不已
I thought so, from what he said.
从他的话中我也能看出来
Tried to persuade her not to marry your father.
他曾试图说服你妈妈放弃和你♥爸♥爸结婚
Did she like him?
她喜欢他吗
They were friends in the early days
早先他们是朋友
and then he just got into some stuff.
后来他沾上了一些不好的事
What? Dark magic.
什么事 黑魔法
Why is Peter Knox in Oxford?
皮特·诺克斯去牛津干什么
The book I told you about.
我之前跟你提到的那本书
He wants it.
他想要
Your father distrusted him and,
你♥爸♥爸不信任他
by the end, your mum did too.
最后你妈妈也是
Be careful of him, Diana.
对他多加提防 戴安娜
Juliette.
朱丽叶
A word.
我有话和你说
Where were you two nights ago?
两天前的晚上你在哪
Seeing the city at night.
看城市的夜景
You said I was allowed.
你允许了的
I said...
我说过...
as long as you were good.
前提是你得安分守己
I have been.
我有
If there's something I don't know,
如果你有什么事瞒了我
Baldwin can use it against me.
鲍德温会借此对付我
Baldwin's not even in Venice.
鲍德温根本不在威尼斯
He sees and hears anyway!
他总能知道
This dead tourist...
这个游客的死亡
is a brazen vampire killing.
是一次明目张胆的吸血鬼杀人事件
And Domenico...
而多梅尼克
the nosey little fucker...
那个多管闲事的家伙
smelt you on him.
在死人身上闻到了你的气息
That's not true.
不是那样的
Domenico hates me.
多梅尼克讨厌我
Matthew!
马修
You taught me to crave Matthew!
是你让我有了对马修的渴望
No!
不
Father! Father!
父亲 父亲
This book you say Diana called up.
关于你说的戴安娜召唤出来的这本书
I've heard stories about it.
我听到了一些说法
The witches stole it from the vampires.
巫师们从吸血鬼手里偷走这本书
The vampires stole it from the witches.
然后吸血鬼又偷了回来
That's untrue.
那是谣言
Daemons, of course, don't get a look in.
当然 魔族根本插不进手
We know it's important to us
我们明白它对我们的重要性
but we don't know why
但我们却不知道个中缘由
and we're not even allowed to ask.
甚至不能光明正大地问
The general feeling being
大多数人都觉得
we matter so much less than the other creatures.
我们的地位和其他生物比起来可以忽略不计
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表