剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
I thought that you might like some company.
我以为你会喜欢有人陪伴
The library's busy today. Quite a few witches here.
图书馆今天人很多 有不少女巫
You see?
看到了吗
So what? They often work in here.
那又怎样 他们经常在这里面工作
They're here to watch you.
他们是在这里监视 你
I did warn you that other creatures would take an interest in you.
我警告过你其他生物会对你有兴趣
They're looking at me because I'm talking to you.
他们看我是因为我在和你说话
They are not the ones with the problem.
他们才不是有问题的那个...
Do you mind?
请小声点
Leaving so soon? Yeah.
就这么走了 没错
Diana.
戴安娜
That was a vampire.
刚才那个是吸血鬼吗
Yes, yeah. What was he doing in the library?
是的 他在图书馆干什么
I don't know any more than you do.
我知道的不比你多
But he talked to you.
但是他和你说话了
Yeah, he'd read my works.
是的 他有读我的作品
It's not a big deal.
没什么的
They're very dangerous
他们很危险
and they hate us as much as we hate them.
而且我们两族之间有宿仇
Hopefully, he'll be gone by tomorrow.
希望他明天就不在了吧
Yeah.
是啊
I'm going back to my rooms to work. Okay. Sure.
我要回房♥工作了 好 当然
Welcome to Oxford, Mr Knox.
欢迎您来牛津 诺克斯先生
It's such an honor to have you in our city.
非常荣幸你能光临我市
Come in. Don't linger out there.
进来 别傻站着
So, Miss Chamberlain.
张伯伦小姐
Hello.
你好
Please, sit down.
请坐吧
Now, tell me exactly what happened?
请告诉我到底发生了什么
There was this Ashmole manuscript in the Bodleian Library,
博德利图书馆有本阿什莫尔手抄本
an alchemical one. Old?
关于炼金术的 很古老吗
Medieval, two clasps, distinctive binding.
中世纪 有两个扣环 封面装帧很独特
My friend took it out.
我的一位朋友借走了
If it's the book I think it is,
如果是我想的那本书的话
then I've been looking for it for a very long time.
这本书我找了很久了
What's the name of your friend?
你的朋友叫什么名字
You heard him.
你聋了吗
The name.
名字
Diana Bishop.
戴安娜·毕晓普
Do you actually think it's safe down here in the dark, Dr Bishop?
大晚上的在这种地方不安全吧 毕晓普博士
Are you stalking me?
你在跟踪我吗
I'm merely pointing out that rowing on your own is a risk.
我只是想告诉你一个人划船是很危险的
So... The Book Of Life, what did you do with it?
你把生命之书怎么了
I don't know what that is.
我不知道你说的是什么
A witch of your powers, how could you not know?
你这种强大的女巫 怎么会不知道
Just because you saw me in the library.
虽然你在图书馆看到了我
That was unusual for me.
但那对我来说也是不寻常的
I don't use magic. Don't lie to me, Diana.
我不用魔法 别骗我 戴安娜
I can feel your power.
我能感受到你的魔力
If you want the book, why don't you go get it?
如果你想要那本书 为什么不自己去拿
I told you, I gave it back. I don't believe you.
我告诉过你 书我还了 我不信
Okay, let's say I'm lying. What are you going to do?
就算我在撒谎 你又能拿我怎么样
Rip my head off to get the truth out of me?
把我的头拧下来 逼我说实话吗
I could.
我可以
But it's not how I operate.
但这不是我的行事风格
I'm going to say this to you one more time.
我再说一遍
I don't have your book.
书不在我这儿
Ashmole 782 has been missing for centuries
《阿什莫尔第782卷》已经失踪几个世纪了
and yet you were able to call it up.
而你却能够把它召唤出来
Aren't you curious why?
你难道不好奇这是为什么吗
That book has never appeared to me or anyone else,
那本书从未对我或其他任何人现身
no matter what we've done.
无论我们用什么办法
Only to you.
它只在你面前现身
It could be the key to our survival,
这可能事关我们的存亡
so isn't it strange that the only creature who can summon it
这是不是很奇怪 唯一能召唤它的生物
is a witch who can't control her magic?
却是一个不能控制自己魔法的女巫
Walk past me slowly.
从我旁边慢慢地走过去
No sudden movement.
不要有什么大动作
Go!
快走
But don't run.
但不要跑
What's going on?
出什么事了
I came up here to get away from a witch.
我是来躲一个女巫的
I'm craving her.
我渴望得到她
Good hunting.
狩猎愉快
If you hurt her, you'll never forgive yourself.
如果你伤害了她 你永远都不会原谅自己的
Vampires abuse their longevity
吸血鬼滥用他们的长寿
to gain far too much control.
获取了过多的控制权
This dead tourist is a brazen vampire killing.
这个死亡的游客是一次无♥耻♥的吸血鬼杀戮
Other creatures will want the book.
其他的生物也会想要那本书的
Why is it so important to you?
为什么它对你这么重要
It could tell us how we created vampires.
它能告诉我们我们是如何制♥造♥吸血鬼的
If we created them, then we could uncreate them.
如果我们能制♥造♥他们 那也就能毁灭他们了
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表