剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
I need to show you something.
我得给你看样东西
What is this?
这是什么
When I was in Oxford I worked on your DNA samples.
我在牛津的时候研究了你的DNA样本
These are the results. You ready?
这是检验结果 你准备好了吗
We don't understand everything yet,
我们现在还不了解全部情况
but so far we've discovered that you have
但迄今为止我们在你身上发现了
every genetic marker we've ever seen in a witch.
所有已知的女巫的遗传标记
You have the elemental markers of air and water.
你携带有基本的气标记和水标记
Witch wind and witch water.
巫风和巫水
You also have earth,
你还带有土标记
which means you're likely, more than likely,
这说明你可能 非常可能
to be able to cast spells.
拥有施咒的能力
It's bizarre.
这太奇怪了
I've never felt connected to magic,
我从没觉得自己和魔法有联♥系♥
like Sarah or Em.
像莎拉或艾米
Or... even Gillian.
甚至是吉莉恩那样
Does this test tell us why this is happening now?
这个检测能够解释现在发生的事吗
Well, your magic's behaving
你的魔法
as though it's waking up from a long sleep.
好像是正从长睡中苏醒一样
It's restless.
它在躁动
It wants to get out.
亟待释放
My parents were persecuted because of their powers.
我的父母因为他们的魔力而遭到了迫♥害♥
We will face this together.
有我陪着你一起面对
Otherwise, you'll always be running.
我不会让你一直颠簸流离
I need to talk to you about Oxford, Diana.
我们得聊聊牛津 戴安娜
I don't want to hear about Oxford, Matthew.
牛津的事我不想听 马修
So...
那么
what does the distinguished historian know about...
这位声名显赫的历史学家对于
bundling?
裹衣而卧有什么了解
Bundling?
裹衣而卧
Well, I'm familiar with the custom,
我知道这个习俗
but it is 2018.
但现在都是2018年了
Diana.
戴安娜
You may not like what you see.
你可能不会喜欢接下来看到的东西
Oh, Matthew.
天啊 马修
That one was made by the
那是百年战争时
tip of a broadsword during the 100 Years War.
一把阔刀留下的
Think of them as, er...
把它们想成...
a map of my life.
我人生的地图吧
I want to hunt down everyone who hurt you.
我想找所有伤害你的人算账
With you my life has a beginning, a middle and an end.
因为你 我的生命有了开始 过程和结束
When you're gone my life will be over.
你要是不在了 我的生命也将熄灭
I don't think that's bundling.
我觉得这不是裹衣而卧啊
Well...
这么说吧
it is in France.
我们毕竟是在法国
I wouldn't bother going home.
我要是你我就不会回去了
Gerbert's very disappointed in you.
杰博特对你很失望
Matthew wasn't even in Oxford.
马修甚至都不在牛津
It wasn't my fault.
不能怪我
I know where he is.
我知道他在哪儿
You see, unlike you,
你看 和你不一样
he's been able to move on.
他早就向前看了
He has a new woman.
他有新欢了
A witch. Diana Bishop.
一个女巫 戴安娜·毕晓普
He only wants her for her powers.
他图的不过是她的魔力
That's all.
仅此而已
Matthew hates witches. Not this one.
马修憎恶女巫 这个除外
He's in love with her. He's in love with me!
他爱上她了 他爱的是我
Matthew's mine.
马修是我的
He belongs to me.
他属于我
What are you waiting for?
那你还等什么
She's at Sept-Tours.
她在七塔堡
I can't go without Gerbert's permission.
没有杰博特的允许我去不了
Really?
真的吗
Diana!
戴安娜
She's in pain. What did you see?
她很痛苦 你看到了什么
I'll kill you if you've harmed her! Where is she?
你要是伤了她我就杀了你 她在哪
I caught her scent in the garden,
我在花♥园♥里闻到了她的气味
but mixed with another.
但还混有别人的气味
You're clearly involved in this.
你肯定脱不了干系
I assure you this has nothing to do with me.
我向你保证 此事和我无关
Gerbert took her then.
那就是杰博特掳的她
I know what he's capable of.
我知道他能干出什么好事
Is this witch really worth going to war against our own for?
这个女巫真的值得我们向同族宣战吗
Yes!
值得
This is what happens to witches who don't co-operate.
不配合的巫师就是这个下场
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表