剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
Seven planets, seven metals.
七大行星 七种金属
Even the transformation process... has seven stages.
就连转化过程也有七个阶段
It hasn't started yet though.
但是现在还没开始
It must be beginning. She's with her Dark King.
肯定快了 她现在跟她的黑暗国王在一起
And you dreamt about him, too?
你还梦到他了吗
He's distant. I can see her face. I can't see his.
有点距离 我能看清她的脸但看不清他的
Sophie... The session will recommence in ten minutes
苏菲 会议将在十分钟后重新开始
You mustn't talk to anybody about this.
这件事不可以跟任何人说
Why would I? Do you know who she is?
我为什么要说 你是知道了她是谁吗
I might.
或许
Then you need to get me to meet her. No.
那你一定要带我去见她 不行
She's in trouble with the Congregation.
她在委员会这边惹上麻烦了
She's broken God knows how many rules.
天知道她破坏了多少规矩
I don't want you getting mixed up with her.
我不想让你跟她牵扯在一起
She knows who she is.
她知道她是谁
Diana.
戴安娜
Does she know?
她知道吗
Yes.
知道
Yes, I just told her.
我刚刚告诉她了
And?
然后呢
Well, she's not falling apart, if that's what you were hoping.
她没有崩溃 如果你所期望的是这个的话
One of the reasons I'm drawn to her is her bravery.
我被她吸引的原因之一就是她的勇敢
She reminds me of you.
她让我想起了你
You were open-minded once.
曾经你也很开明
Loved everyone for who they were.
爱着每个人本来的样子
Why can't you at least try?
你为什么就不能试一试
Matthew won't keep the book for himself.
马修不会自己留着那本书的
If he gets hold of it, he'll bring it to me.
如果他拿到了书 他会带来给我的
Are you sure? He does what he wants. Always has.
你确定吗 他一向都是我行我素
I have him under control.
我能控制住他
Doesn't seem like it.
我看可不像
The witches on the Congregation are plotting for more power.
委员会的巫师们正在密谋夺取更多的权力
Even the daemons have become unruly.
甚至魔族也变得不守规矩
We used to rule with an iron fist.
我们之前是用铁腕来统治的
It's the 21st century, Gerbert.
现在是21世纪了 杰博特
We must at least show a semblance of democracy.
在表面上我们多少得有点民♥主♥的样子
And Matthew's behavior has weakened us further.
而且马修的行为会进一步削弱我们
Your family affairs are compromising all of us.
你的家庭琐事损害了我们所有人的利益
After eight centuries of rule.
在八个世纪的统治之后
Do you know what I think?
你知道我是怎么想的吗
I think...
我觉得
the de Claremont are finally losing their grip.
德·克莱尔蒙特家族终于要走下坡路了
Didn't my son warn you not to move from his tower?
我儿子难道没有警告过你不要离开他的楼塔吗
Yes.
他说过
You should listen to him.
你应该听他的
This was your husband's office.
这以前是你丈夫的办公室
It's still his office.
现在也是
It always will be.
永远都是
How exactly did he die?
他究竟是怎么死的
How dare you ask me that?
你怎么敢问我这个问题
My parents were murdered.
我的父母都被杀害了
By witches. Who are capable of anything.
是巫师干的 他们什么都做得出来
There is good and evil in every species.
每个物种中都有善良的和邪恶的
My parents were the best.
我的父母是善良的
And I'm a witch...
我是个女巫
who's willing to make up my own mind,
尽管我听说了关于你的事
despite the stories I've heard about you.
我依旧想自己抓主意
Why were they killed?
他们为什么被杀害了
I don't know.
我不知道
Whoever did it, make them pay.
不管是谁干的 让他们付出代价
It doesn't take the pain away.
虽然不能带走伤痛
But it helps.
但还是有用的
Do all vampires love red wine like you do?
所有吸血鬼都像你一样喜欢红酒吗
Actually, most vampires drink a lot more than we do.
其实大多数吸血鬼喝酒喝的比我们多多了
Our family's known for its restraint.
我们家族以克制著称
With regard to wine perhaps.
也许只在葡萄酒这方面吧
It doesn't have the same effect on us as it does on warmbloods.
酒对我们和对恒温生物的作用有所不同
Thank you for letting me ride Rakasa.
谢谢你能让我骑拉卡萨
She's too willful for my liking. Fiddat's more biddable.
我觉得她太任性了 菲达特更温顺
As I get older, I find that quality admirable in horses.
年纪越大越觉得温顺这一点对马来说很重要
And in sons.
对儿子也是一样
You didn't need to light that for me.
你不需要为我生火的
It's good to have a fire.
有火挺好的
We haven't had one in that grate for too long.
我们那个壁炉已经很久没有生过火了
This is a wonderful room for a party.
这个房♥间很适合办聚会
We used to celebrate Christmas in here.
我们之前在这里庆祝圣诞节
We'd invite all the villagers, the family would come too.
我们会邀请所有的村民 家里人也会来
Do you remember, Matthew?
你还记得吗 马修
Louisa would dance with anyone and everyone.
露易莎会跟每一个人跳舞
You didn't exactly hold back.
你不也不甘示弱
Maman.
妈妈
Would you like to dance with me?
和我共舞一曲好吗
Yes.
好呀
I'm not sure you'd like this one.
我不知道你会不会喜欢这首
Come on. Your turn.
来吧 该你了
I'm not a dancer.
我不太会跳舞
Neither am I.
我也不太会
Come on, just give it a try.
来吧 试一下
I am not exactly a great dancer either but it could be fun.
我跳得也不是很好 但会很有趣的
That's not true. All right.
才不是呢 好吧
The secret is, go back on this one to start off with.
秘诀就是 以回到原点作为开始
Pretty good.
不错
Let him lead!
让他领着你
Your dance, at least.
至少在跳舞这方面
Come on, spin. To me.
来 旋转 过来
Back a little.
后退几步
To me.
过来
Yes!
很好
My God.
天啊
Diana.
戴安娜
Extraordinary.
真美
That's the first time I've seen you enjoying your magic.
这是我第一次见你享受自己的魔法
I'm glad it's happening when I'm with you.
我很高兴它是在我和你在一起的时候出现的
What spell have you put on me?
你对我下了什么咒
Goodbye.
再见
Goodnight, Gillian. See you at the next coven meeting.
晚安 吉莉恩 下次巫师团聚会见
Thanks for coming. Bye! Goodnight.
感谢到来 再见 晚安
Goodnight. Bye.
晚安 再见
Bye!
再见
Diana is with Matthew Clairmont
戴安娜确实和马修·克莱尔蒙特在一起
at his family home.
在他的祖宅
Oh, no.
天啊
Do you think he forced her or she went willingly?
你觉得是他强迫她 还是她自愿去的
I can't believe she'd do that. Why?
我不相信她居然这么做了 为什么
She half killed us all with witch wind.
她差点用巫风把我们全杀了
She's capable...
她能干出...
Thank you so much. Oh, it's pleasure. Byebye.
非常感谢 这是我的荣幸 再见
Bye! à bient?t.
再见 再见
à la prochaine.
下次见
Gillian, she is capable of anything.
吉莉恩 她什么都干得出来
Maybe she doesn't understand.
可能是她不明白
I don't think she knows much about Congregations.
她应该不太了解委员会的规矩
Because she willingly kept herself ignorant.
因为她故意对此不闻不问
What will they do to her? They'll interrogate her.
他们会怎么对她 他们会审问她
She has a lot to answer for.
她有很多东西要解释
What about Matthew Clairmont?
那马修·克莱尔蒙特呢
He'll be punished too.
他也会受到惩罚的
Of course, the more information we have on him, the better.
当然 从他身上榨出越多信息越好
Peter Knox wants us to find out
皮特·诺克斯希望我们查清楚
exactly what he was doing in Oxford.
他当时到底在牛津干什么
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表