剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
The witches cannot be allowed to have that information.
女巫绝对不能得到那个信息
Some would want to use that knowledge to destroy us.
有些人会想用那个信息来消灭我们
So what do we do?
那我们该怎么办
I talk to Dr Bishop.
我去和毕晓普博士谈谈
And if need be...
如果有需要...
we take the book for ourselves.
我们得把那本书抢过来
Notes and Queries?
《备忘和查询》
Notes and Queries?
《备忘和查询》
Where are you?
你在哪呢
Goddamn!
该死
Yours, I believe?
这是你的吧
That's a nasty burn.
那处烧伤真严重
You're a vampire.
你是吸血鬼
Professor Clairmont.
克莱尔蒙特教授
Biochemistry. Dr Bishop.
生物化学 毕晓普博士
I found your article
你写的关于
on colour symbolism in alchemical transformation fascinating,
炼金术转换中的颜色象征一文非常引人入胜
and your work on Robert Boyle's approach
而且你关于罗伯特·波义耳
to problems of expansion and contraction
处理膨胀和收缩的办法的研究
quietly persuasive.
也很有说服力
You have a wonderful way of evoking the past for the reader.
你有很好的方法帮读者唤醒过去
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm hardly likely to forget you now, after that.
在刚刚那件事之后我很难忘记你了
I didn't think that witches were allowed to show their magic in public.
我以为女巫是不能在公共场合使用魔法的
I didn't mean for that to happen.
我不是故意的
Not in control of yourself, Dr Bishop?
没法控制自己了吗 毕晓普博士
I'm perfectly in control.
我完全能够控制自己
Thank you.
谢谢
Now, if you'll excuse me, Professor Clairmont,
请原谅 克莱尔蒙特教授
I have to get back to my work.
我要继续工作了
Focus.
继续
Gillian. Sylvia.
吉莉恩 西尔维娅
Is everything all right?
出什么事了吗
The disturbance we all felt.
我们都感受到了的那阵骚动
Your text said if anyone knew anything.
你信息上问有没有人知道什么消息
Yes?
嗯
I think maybe I do.
我想也许我知道
Anything of interest?
有什么有趣的发现吗
You're following me. Well, we work in the same place.
你跟踪我 我们在同一地方工作
It's hardly strange that our paths should cross again.
再次相遇不足为奇
You knew who I was yesterday.
昨天你就知道我是谁
I'd call that a professional hazard.
我称之为职业带来的危害
Your photograph's on the back of all your books.
你的每一本书后面都有你的照片
Checked in with the staff at the Bod.
我问了一下博德利的工作人员
You were in and out of there in five minutes max.
你在里面顶多待了五分钟
You were looking for me.
你在找我
Not because you enjoyed my thesis on Robert Boyle.
并非因为你喜欢我关于罗伯特·波义耳的论文
What do you want, Professor Clairmont?
你想要什么 克莱尔蒙特教授
That's a fair question.
这个问题问得好
You called up an Ashmole manuscript earlier this week
这周早些时候你借阅了一本阿什莫尔手抄本
and something happened,
之后就发生了一些事
something that disturbed you.
这些事困扰着你
Was it Ashmole 782?
是《阿什莫尔第782卷》吗
I'm assuming you used magic to retrieve it.
我猜你是用魔法拿到的
Why do you care? Alchemy's not your area.
你为什么会在乎 炼金术又不是你的领域
This is about a great deal more than just alchemy.
这事可比炼金术严重多了
Where's the manuscript now?
手抄本现在在哪儿
Where it always is.
还在原地
You can't take books out of the Bodleian.
书本不能带出博德利
Excuse me. Dr Bishop, please hear me out.
我要走了 毕晓普博士 请听我说完
No one has seen that book for a very long time
在很长一段时间里都没人见过那本书
and it's not just me who wants it. Word is spreading.
想要它的不只我一人 消息会传出去的
It might be safer for you
如果牛津的生物
if the creatures of Oxford knew
知道书不在你手里
that it was longer in your possession.
你或许会更安全
Is that a threat?
你是在威胁我吗
No. It's a warning.
不 我是在提醒你
You need to be careful.
你得小心行事
I will be.
我会的
Goodbye, Professor Clairmont.
再见 克莱尔蒙特教授
Sean. Yeah?
尚恩 在
I need a drink.
我要去喝点东西
For you. So now I know what you drink.
给你的 现在我知道你喝什么了
I know what you read.
还知道你都看些什么书
Pretty much everything pre-1800.
只要是18世纪之前的都看
What else is there?
其他的事情呢
Oh, come on.
说说吧
Family? Brothers, sisters?
你的家庭 有兄弟姐妹吗
I'm an only child.
我是独生子
I, er... I was actually raised by my aunt and her partner.
我其实是被姨妈和她的伴侣养大的
Yeah.
是的
My parents died.
我父母去世了
Both of them?
两人都去世了吗
Car crash or something?
是因为车祸之类的吗
They were, er... They were murdered.
他们是...被杀害的
I shouldn't have asked.
我不该问的
You really don't have to talk about it.
你真的不必谈论这件事
It's okay.
没事
They were on a research trip
他们是出去调研
to a village on the Ukraine-Russia border.
去一个位于乌克兰和俄♥罗♥斯♥边境的乡村
We think the villagers turned on them.
我们猜测 是村民和他们起了冲突
They thought that they...
村民认为他们...
that they were witches.
他们是...巫师
Witches?
巫师
Some people still believe in witches.
还是有人信巫师的存在的
That magic is real.
认为魔法是真的
They believe in other creatures too. Superstitious crap.
其他神奇生物也是真的 简直是迷信
I don't know how people can still be so ignorant.
我不明白怎么还有人这么无知
We're living in the 21st century.
我们可是生活在21世纪啊
I'm so sorry, Diana.
真抱歉 戴安娜
No one's here. The bed's still warm though.
这里没人 但床还是热的
She can't be far away.
她没走远
We never are.
我们根本就没走
Where'd you come from, witch?!
你从哪来的 女巫
Witch!
女巫
I found him in the local pub.
这人是我从当地酒馆找来的
Told him about the witch in the woods.
和他聊了聊森林里的女巫
Humans and their prejudices.
人类和他们的成见
Tell me...
告诉我
are you always this assertive?
你总是这么自信吗
The equinox gives me an edge.
秋分时刻让我不安
You've proven yourself more than worthy, Satu.
你证明了自己的价值 萨图
I shall take you to be sworn into the congregation.
我会带你去宣誓加入委员会
But we have work to do first.
但我们还有事要先做
There's been a disturbance.
之前出现了一阵骚动
He's already put in his requests.
他已经递交了申请
These are his two. Give them to him, will you?
这是他要的两本 麻烦你一并交给他
Sure.
好
What's going on? Some hotshot scientist
怎么了 有个大科学家
has graced us with his presence.
大驾光临了
Sorry, he requested 83.
抱歉 他把第83卷借走了
Yours, Professor Clairmont.
你的书 克莱尔蒙特教授
Thank you.
谢谢
Good morning.
早上好
Professor Clairmont.
克莱尔蒙特教授
I'm sorry, am I bothering you?
抱歉 我打扰到你了吗
No.
没有
I'm just surprised you find a southern exposure comfortable.
我只是惊讶你竟会向阳坐着
You don't believe everything you read, do you?
你不能尽信你读到的东西 不是吗
All right, then.
好吧
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表