剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
Once the world was full of wonders,
世上曾有万种神奇
but it belongs to humans now.
如今这一切却被人类独占
We creatures have all but disappeared -
我们这些生物只能销声匿迹
daemons, vampires and witches...
魔族 吸血鬼 巫师
hiding in plain sight, fearful of discovery,
隐于街头巷尾 唯恐被人发觉
ill at ease, even with each other.
甚至互相提防
But, as my father used to say,
但是 正如我父亲曾说过
in every ending...
每个结束
there is a new beginning.
都是一个新纪♥元♥的开始
Please! Enough!
求你了 够了
A witch in flight!
会飞的女巫
I haven't seen that for many,
我可是很多很多年
many years.
没见过了
It's difficult to know
当她和德·克莱尔蒙特
when she's been with De Clermont, where...
在一起待过后
her scents begin and his...
就很难区分他俩的...
end.
气味了
Is it lust...
是不是情欲
as well as the book that attracted...
以及那本书 让马修...
Matthew to you.
对你欲罢不能
Women, after all...
女人 归根到底
are his weakness.
是他的弱点
Take your hands off her.
你别碰她
I want to examine her.
我想检查一下她
Stick to what we agreed, Gerbert.
按我们说好的来 杰博特
I got her out from Sept-Tours.
把她带出七塔堡的是我
You couldn't.
而不是你
You'll have your time with her after I've had mine.
我先审够了 才轮到你
She's all yours.
交给你了
What do you want from me?
你们想拿我怎样
Relax. We are both witches, Diana.
放松 我们都是女巫 戴安娜
I'm not your enemy.
我不是你的敌人
No! No!
不 不
Now, no one can listen in and there is no way out.
现在没人能偷听 你也无处可逃
I want to know how powerful you really are.
我想知道你到底有多强大
Would you show me? I don't have any power.
你能展示给我看吗 我没有魔力
Why didn't you fly when I dropped you, I wonder?
我很好奇 我丢下你时你为什么不飞
Because I can't fly.
因为我不会飞
Can't or won't?
是不会还是不愿
Your family never teached you how to use your magic?
你家人从没教过你怎么用魔法吗
It was their duty as your guardians.
这是他们作为你的监护人的责任
Not every witch shows magical aptitude.
并不是所有巫师都有魔法天赋
You're not just any witch, Diana.
你可不是普通巫师 戴安娜
You're a Bishop.
你是毕晓普家的人
It did not escape their notice that you were powerful.
你们的强大从未逃过他们的法眼
They've done you a great disservice, Diana.
他们可是把你们害惨了 戴安娜
My mummo taught me how to fly when I was a girl.
我奶奶在我很小的时候就教会了我飞行
She was the one who helped me understand my magic
是她帮我理解了自己的魔法
and embrace my power.
拥抱自己的魔力
Let me be the one to help you.
让我来帮助你吧
Show me the power inside you...
把你蕴藏的魔力展示出来
and I can teach you how to control it.
我能教你如何控制它
You don't need to go through this alone.
你不必独自一人承担
I am not alone.
我不是独自一人
The vampire.
那个吸血鬼
It's vital that I help you control your power
我来帮你控制魔力以保护自己
so you can protect yourself from Clairmont.
不受克莱尔蒙特的伤害 这很关键
We don't have much time.
我们的时间所剩无几
Gerbert will be back for you soon.
杰博特马上就会回来找你了
And if you want to make it out of here alive...
要是你想活着离开这里
then you need to start co-operating with me.
你就得开始配合我
Matthew isn't the one I need protecting from.
我要提防的人不是马修
He isn't the one holding me against my will.
把我囚禁起来的人可不是他
I'm not going to tell you anything.
我什么都不会告诉你
So there is something you're hiding?
所以你还真是有所隐瞒了
Matthew deceived you.
马修骗了你
He only ever wanted the lost manuscript.
他想要的从来都只是那本失传的手抄本
That's not true. He'll take what he wants
你骗我 他一拿到自己想要的
and he'll dispose of you, just like he did with Gillian.
就会抛弃你 就像他对待吉莉恩一样
Gillian? She broke into Clairmont's lab.
吉莉恩 她闯进了克莱尔蒙特的实验室
She's just like you.
她跟你一样
Working for Knox.
为诺克斯卖♥♥命
Doing anything he says just to please him.
对他言听计从 就为了讨好他
Everyone follows him blindly. Gillian's dead.
大家都盲目地追随他 吉莉恩死了
Clairmont killed her.
克莱尔蒙特杀了她
The Oxford coven leader found her dead body.
牛津巫师团团长找到了她的尸体
No.
不
No, Matthew wouldn't do that.
不 马修不会做这种事
Bite marks all over her neck.
她脖子上满是咬痕
The body drained of blood.
全身血液都被吸干了
Such a brutal attack.
无比残忍♥的暴行
Stop fighting your true nature.
别再反抗你的本性了
Stop!
停下
Good.
很好
Let's see what other power you have
让我看看除了保护自己的意识
besides the ability to protect your mind.
你还有别的什么魔力
There are two powerful witches here. One light...
有两个强大的巫师 一个光明
the other dark.
另一个黑暗
Beware of the witch with the blood of the lion and the wolf.
当心那个流淌着狮与狼之血的巫师
Tell me...
告诉我
which one is it?
你说的是哪一个
You're a traitor, Diana.
你是个叛徒 戴安娜
A traitor and a disgrace.
一个叛徒 一个耻辱
You betrayed your own kind for a vampire.
你为了一只吸血鬼背叛了全族
Think of your parents.
想想你的父母
What that would do to them.
他们会是什么感受
How dare you talk about my parents!
你竟敢提我父母
You didn't even know them!
你根本都不认识他们
I was the one that was betrayed!
我才是受到背叛的人
I grew up believing that
我从小坚信
humans and their ignorance killed my parents.
是人类的无知害死了我父母
But it was witches!
真正的凶手其实是巫师
This pathetic witch wind doesn't work on me.
区区巫风对我没用
You're a liar, Diana.
你是个骗子 戴安娜
Don't you think I did research?
你以为我没调查过吗
I know what happened.
我知道发生过什么
Witches murdered my parents and they covered it up.
是巫师害死了我父母并掩盖事实
Ask Knox.
去问诺克斯
Ask him!
去问他
But then it must be because they were keeping secrets.
那一定是因为他们有所隐瞒
Like you are doing now.
就像你现在这样
What are you going to do?
你打算怎么办
Are you going to kill me? Like the witches did to them.
你要杀我吗 效仿那些巫师对我父母做的事
I'm going to do whatever it takes.
我会不惜一切代价
Diana?
戴安娜
I call upon the elements.
召唤元素
Satu!
萨图
I call upon the dark and the light to illuminate what is hidden.
召唤黑暗与光明以照亮隐藏之物
Power, power, I open thy.
魔力 魔力 降于我身
Power, power, let thy power tie with I.
魔力 魔力 让魔力联我心神
Tell me your secrets.
告诉我你的秘密
I don't have any secrets!
我没有秘密
Avata! No!
开启 不
Please! No!
求你了 别
No!
别
Please!
求你了
Please!
求你了
Sarah!
莎拉
What is it? What did you see?
怎么了 你看到了什么
Diana.
戴安娜
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表