剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
I can't help myself.
情难自禁
That's impossible.
这不可能
Witches and vampires can't be together.
巫师和吸血鬼是不能在一起的
Yeah, everyone keeps telling me that.
是啊 每个人都这样跟我说
But for me there... there is no choice.
但是对我来说 我没有选择
You cannot put yourself in that danger.
你不能让自己陷入那样的危险
I thought you two might understand.
我以为你俩会理解
Honey, it's just the Congregation
亲爱的 是因为委员会那边
is going to do everything in their power
会竭尽全力
to stop a mixed species relationship.
阻止不同种族间发♥生♥关♥系♥
They don't get to choose who I love,
他们不能决定我爱谁
no matter the consequences.
不管后果怎样
Honey, what does Matthew have to say about all this?
亲爱的 这个事情马修怎么看
He... He hasn't told me how he feels yet.
他还没告诉我他的感受
You've left her with Ysabeau?
你把她留在伊莎波那儿了
A twisted idea of culture. She loves me.
这个行为很反常啊 她爱我
Or she says she does. And you love her?
至少她是那么说的 那你爱她吗
Oh, Christ, Matthew. I know.
天呐 马修 我知道
I've been fooling myself
我一直在欺骗自己
that the Congregation would no longer care.
觉得委员会不会在意这个事情
And somehow she didn't even know about the Covenant.
然而 她竟然不知道公约的存在
Why should they tell us who to love?
凭什么由他们来决定我们该爱谁
They haven't stopped me.
他们没阻止过我
A relationship between a daemon and a human doesn't threaten them,
魔族和人类在一起对他们没有威胁
but a vampire and a witch.
但是吸血鬼和巫师就不一样了
This vampire, a De Clermont no less,
还是德·克莱尔蒙特家族的吸血鬼
and this witch.
和这个女巫
Honestly, Hamish, she...
老实说 哈米什
she is astonishingly powerful.
她的魔力大到让人难以置信
And she's clever and funny.
而且她还聪明有趣
She's full of courage.
勇敢无畏
Then don't fall in the trap of thinking for her.
那就别陷进为她考虑的陷阱
This isn't just about the Congregation, is it?
这不止是和委员会有关 对吧
She's an historian.
她是个历史学家
I am her latest research subject.
我是她最新的研究对象
And you fear she'll come to know your past?
而你害怕她会知道你的过去是吧
I know about it
我知道你的过去
and I love you.
我仍然爱你
There are many things in this life one can control.
这世上许多事物都在我们的掌控之内
Love is not one of them.
爱情是个例外
If you love her, then don't let anything get in your way.
如果你爱她 就别让任何困难阻挡了你
Matthew has been living for 1,500 years.
马修已经活了一千五百年
You've been with him a few days.
而你和他在一起不过几天
You know nothing about him.
你对他一无所知
It's time you began to understand.
是时候让你了解他了
Matthew was born in the village.
马修出生在这个村庄
He'd drive his father mad,
他把他父亲烦得够呛
following him around, picking up his work tools.
小跟屁虫一个 经常弄乱他父亲的工具箱
He became a craftsman, just like his father.
后来他追随他父亲的脚步 成了一名工匠
This is what I wanted you to see.
我想让你看的是这个
Matthew built it.
马修建的
"Peace.
"安息
Perfect peace.
永世安息
Blanca and Lucas."
布兰卡和卢卡斯"
Who were Blanca and Lucas?
布兰卡和卢卡斯是谁
When Matthew was human,
当马修还是人类时
he had a wife and son.
他有过妻子和儿子
What happened to them?
他们后来怎样了
Fever spread through the village.
当时热病在村庄蔓延
Lucas was just a small boy. He'd not long turned five.
卢卡斯还是个小男孩 还不到五岁
He and Blanca were both struck with the sickness
他和布兰卡都染了病
and died.
去世了
He laid this stone in their memory.
他建了这座碑纪念他们
Matthew's true love
马修的真爱
will always be Blanca.
永远都会是布兰卡
She gave him a son.
她为他生了一个儿子
You'll never be able to bear a child by him.
而你永远无法为他生子
In 1,500 years, Matthew has never mated.
一千五百年来 马修从未结合过
And I don't think he ever will.
在我看来他将来也不会
It's forever. I will never leave him.
永远不会 我永远都不会离开他
Of course you will.
你当然会
Your life is fleeting compared with a vampire's.
你的寿命与吸血鬼相比不过瞬息之间
When you are long gone...
当你不在了
Matthew will have to carry on living without you,
马修的生活还会继续
just as he did with Blanca.
就像他和布兰卡
Madame De Clermont.
德·克莱尔蒙特夫人
Bon jour, madame.
早安 夫人
Comment allez-vous?
您近来可好
I sired Matthew in the church.
我在这教堂里初拥了马修
No one knew whether he slipped or if he jumped.
不知他是滑倒跌落 还是故意跳下来
His body lay here on the ground.
他当时就躺在这里
His legs and back broken.
腿和背都摔断了
Dying man.
奄奄一息
I told him I could take his suffering away
我告诉他我能终止他的痛苦
and make him live forever.
让他永生
He was so out of his mind with pain,
他疼得神志不清
I don't think he completely understood what he'd agreed to.
我认为他并不完全知道自己应允了什么
If I could use my blood to save him, I would.
如果用我的血能救他性命 我会的
I felt the gods were giving me an opportunity to make a child.
我觉得那是神明在给我机会让我拥有孩子
And afterwards?
后来呢
How did he adapt?
他怎么适应的
Matthew was in a rage at being sired.
马修被初拥后感到非常愤怒
His need to feed was... endless.
他嗜血的欲望无穷无尽
I can't imagine him like that. He's always...
真是难以想象 因为他总是...
so controlled.
很克制
He would go away for periods of time.
他经常会消失一段时间
Philippe forbade me asking where he'd been.
菲利普禁止我询问他的去向
Matthew was in a dark place,
马修当时状态很阴暗
doing things Philippe didn't want my eyes to see.
做着菲利普不想让我目睹的事
I demand that Diana be removed
我要求将戴安娜
from the clutches of the De Clermont family
带离德·克莱尔蒙特家族所在地
and be brought back to the witches.
并送回巫师领地
Last night, the equilibrium
昨晚 马修·德·克莱尔蒙特
between the species was further threatened
残忍♥地攻击了一名女巫
when Matthew de Clermont brutally attacked a witch.
两族间的平衡越发岌岌可危
Gillian Chamberlain was attacked
吉莉恩·张伯伦之所以被袭击
because she was trespassing on vampire territory.
是因为她擅入了吸血鬼的领地
Rules are rules.
规矩就是规矩
We won't survive if the vampires continue
如果吸血鬼继续滥用他们在委员会的权力
to abuse their power in the Congregation.
我们就都活不下去了
Careful, Agatha.
注意点 阿加莎
We must question Diana Bishop.
我们必须审问戴安娜·毕晓普
And bring Matthew de Clermont to account.
而且要对马修·德·克莱尔蒙特追责
I offer my services to retrieve the witch.
我主动请缨将那个女巫带回来
Be assured, I can be a little more persuasive
放心 我比多梅尼克
than Domenico.
更会说服人一点
We can't leave the responsibility of her retrieval
我们不能将带回她的责任
in the hands of just one creature.
仅仅交给一个种族
A representative from each species should go to Sept-Tours.
每个种族都应该派个代表去七塔堡
Sept-Tours is my property.
七塔堡是我的地盘
I will not have a swarm of creatures invading my home.
我绝不会让一群外来种族入侵我家
I will go and get Diana Bishop myself.
我会亲自将戴安娜·毕晓普带回来
We must find a way to look inside Diana,
我们应该找个办法窥探戴安娜
see how she's hiding her power.
弄清楚她是如何隐藏自己的魔力的
An opening spell.
剖开咒
You can't put a living witch through that.
你不能对一个活生生的女巫那样做
They rarely survive the trauma.
很少有巫师能从那种创伤中活下来
That sort of dark magic's unreliable and highly dangerous.
那种黑魔法不可靠而且非常危险
It's almost impossible to master, anyway.
而且基本不可能驾驭
It affects the spell-caster greatly.
它会严重影响施咒者
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表