剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
What's this? It's a poppet.
这是什么 是个人偶
Witches use these to cast spells.
巫师用它来施咒
I've never seen one so old before.
我以前从没见过这么旧的
Didn't your ancestor, Bridget Bishop,
你的祖先碧姬·毕晓普
have a problem with one of those?
不就是因为这个东西惹上麻烦的吗
Yeah, they used it as evidence to convict her at Salem.
是的 塞勒姆审判时他们将它作为给她定罪的证据
What is this? An earring?
这是什么 一只耳环
It's Ysabeau's.
这是伊莎波的
My father, Philippe, gave that to her.
我父亲菲利普给她的
But she lost it hundreds of years ago.
但她几百年前弄丢了
How on earth...
究竟是怎么...
What is this house trying to tell us?
这个房♥子想告诉我们什么
Matthew will need this too. I'll be sure he gets it.
马修也会需要这个的 我会交给他的
Send him and Diana
向他和戴安娜传达
all our love.
我们的爱
You could land in the middle of a war, or an epidemic, or...
你可能穿越到战争或者瘟疫之中 或者...
Yes, there are risks. But what's the alternative?
没错 是有风险 但还有别的选择吗
The moment she found the Book, she became a target.
从她找到那本书时起 她就成了众矢之的
What do you think, Diana?
你觉得呢 戴安娜
Well, it depends on where we go.
这取决于我们去哪
But I think wherever it is, or whenever it is,
但我觉得不管是什么地方 或者什么时候
It has to be somewhere I can learn about my magic.
一定得是个能让我了解我的魔法的地方
Agreed. Em, you explained that to Time Walk,
同意 艾米 你说过要想穿越时空
you need three objects from a particular time and place.
必须找到时机合适的三样东西
Yeah. That's what Stephen told me.
对 史蒂芬是这么跟我说的
Good, I have items coming my past lives.
很好 我有之前生活中的物品
But, the thing that really concerns me right now,
但是 我现在最担心的是
is once we arrive there,
一旦我们穿越到过去了
how do we return from the past?
我们怎么从过去穿越回来
If it's a short way, it's not that difficult.
如果只是往前穿越一点 回来也不是难事
But Stephen said the further you go back into time,
但史蒂芬说过 回到越遥远的过去
the harder it is to return.
越难回来
You're gonna need some powerful spells for that.
你们需要一些强大的咒语才能回来
And that'll require proper training.
那得好好训练才行
Open your mind.
打开你的思绪
Think about The Still Room.
想想蒸馏室
You have to want to be there more than here.
相比于这里 你需要更想到那里去
Where will you be? Depends when you arrive.
你会在哪里 取决于你穿越到哪个时刻
If it's before you left, we'll be there.
如果是在你离开之前 我们就会在那里
If not, we'll be here.
相反我们就会在这里
It's time we take a big step into the mysterious.
是时候向神秘迈进一大步了
Pick up one foot, we travel.
抬起一只脚 穿越时空
Focus, Diana, focus!
集中注意力 戴安娜 集中注意力
Why didn't it work?
为什么没成功
Honey, you just-- you're focusing way too much on the details of the room.
亲爱的 你太过于关注蒸馏室的细节了
Honey, you need to think about Matthew.
亲爱的 你得想想马修
You want to be with him.
你想和他在一起
Magic's in the heart not the mind. Try again.
魔法是在心中而不是在大脑中 再试试
Ok.
好的
Matthew, relax. Relax...
马修 放松 放松
She could be stuck somewhere in time.
她可能会被困在时空中的某个地方
Then how would we get her back?
那我们该怎么把她找回来
I did it! I knew you could.
我做到了 我就知道你可以的
Beware the witch with the blood of the lion and the wolf
当心那个流淌着狮与狼之血的巫师
for with it, she shall destroy the children of the night.
借此 她将毁灭黑夜之子
I've been trying to decipher that prophecy
你没法想象我花了多长时间
for longer than you can imagine.
来试图解读这个预言
I thought it might be Satu but,
我开始还以为是萨图 但是
the state of her,
她这状态...
it must be Diana Bishop.
那个人一定是戴安娜·毕晓普
What have you done with Satu?
你对萨图做了什么
Domenico has her with Baldwin's approval.
多梅尼克得到鲍德温的批准关押着她
It's a delaying tactic.
这是拖延战术
Baldwin is protecting his brother and the Bishop witch.
鲍德温在保护他弟弟和那个毕晓普女巫
He's gone too far! I agree.
他太过分了 我同意
And if we can prove it,
如果我们能证明
we could remove him from The Congregation.
我们就能把他踢出委员会
It would throw the de Clermonts into chaos
那样会让德·克莱尔蒙特一家乱了阵脚
and give us the...
就给了我们...
opportunity to find...
机会去寻找...
Diana.
戴安娜
Hamish. Hello, Matthew.
哈米什 你好 马修
Marcus, Miriam.
马库斯 米丽亚姆
And you must be Diana. I've heard so much about you.
你一定是戴安娜 久仰你的大名
Likewise.
彼此彼此
I see you brought everything?
我看你把东西都带齐了
Yes. And some added extras.
是的 还有些额外的东西
They're daemons. I can vouch for them.
他们是魔族 我能为他们担♥保♥
And they have something for Diana.
他们有东西要给戴安娜
I wanted to get to you earlier
我早就想来找你了
but we didn't know where you were until Agatha told us.
但直到阿加莎告诉我们 我们才知道你在哪
Agatha Wilson. She's a daemon on The Congregation.
阿加莎·威尔逊 她是委员会中的魔族成员
You have links to The Congregation? Agatha's trustworthy.
你和委员会有联♥系♥ 阿加莎值得信赖
And we know that, how? Because she's my mother!
怎么能肯定 因为她是我妈妈
This has been passed down through the Norman family.
这东西在诺曼家族里代代相传
My father told me, when the time comes,
我父亲告诉我 当时机成熟
to give this to the one who has need of it.
把它交给需要它的人
What is it? Diana. The Goddess of the hunt.
这是什么 戴安娜 狩猎女神
It's a chess piece. The white queen.
这是个棋子 是个白皇后
I lost that in a wager, on All Souls Night,
是我在一次打赌中输掉的 在万灵之夜
a very long time ago.
是很久很久之前了
But how did it end up in my family?
那它是怎么到我们家的
I have no idea.
我不知道
Soph, let's go.
苏菲 我们走吧
No. Nathaniel. Look at these people!
不 纳撒尼尔 你看看我们
Vampires, witches and daemons,
吸血鬼 巫师 和魔族
all together, under the same roof.
都聚在同一个屋檐下
If we can't tell them, who can we tell?
要是连他们都不能告诉 我们还能告诉谁
Tell them what?
告诉他们什么
Soph, stop.
苏菲 别说了
My parents were witches.
我的父母都是巫师
Cross species?
跨种族吗
That's impossible.
那不可能
Just to let you know, the house has a mind of its own,
先和你们知会一声 这房♥子有自己的脾气
so don't be scared.
别被吓着了
Your rooms right up here.
你们的房♥间就在楼上
If The Congregation finds out about Sophie's family history,
如果委员会发现苏菲的身世
she'll be in trouble.
她会惹上麻烦的
All I know for sure is that
我唯一确定的就是
that chess piece was in the same place as this,
那颗棋子和这个耳环在同一个夜晚
on the same night.
出现在了同一个地方
Witches always say there's
巫师们常说
not much keeping the living from the dead
在万圣节和万灵夜间
between Halloween and All Souls.
生死两界只有一纸之隔
I don't know, maybe, maybe it might help us to Time Walk.
我说不好 说不定它能帮我们穿越时空
All Hallows Eve is in six days. Will you be ready?
距离万圣夜只有六天了 你能准备好吗
We'll have to be.
我们必须要准备好
How many do we need?
我们需要几个
Usually, two, for the porch.
一般来说 两个 放门廊
But this is great. We can put them up the driveway.
但这也挺好的 我们可以放在车道边
The problem is,
问题是
those rules haven't actually changed since their establishment.
那些规矩从建立起就没有变过
During the Crusades... That's what I mean.
那会儿还是十字军东征时期呢 就是说
The Congregation are using ancient texts
委员会在利用古老的教条
to corroborate modern prejudices.
来为他们现在的冥顽不化开脱
Well, they're getting along.
他们挺合得来呀
It's good for Nat to have someone to talk to.
有人能陪纳撒说说话挺好的
He wants to change the world,
他想改变世界
but it's hard to do that on your own.
但单凭一己之力是很难做到
And you, honey? Who do you have to talk to?
那你呢 亲爱的 有人陪你说说话吗
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表