剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
What if Baldwin wants her for himself?
如果鲍德温想独占她呢
She's on his land.
她在他的地盘上
We have no choice but to let him go.
我们除了由他去 别无选择
Have you ever considered working with other vampires against him?
你有没有想过和其他吸血鬼联手对抗他
Have you been talking with them?
你是和他们谈过了吗
No, of course not.
不 当然没有
Domenico's a sneak.
多梅尼克是个老狐狸
And Gerbert... Gerbert is unspeakable.
而杰博特...杰博特更是坏透了
It's long been rumored
一直都有传闻说
that he's kept a witch captive for centuries
他将一个巫师困在他抽屉里
in his drawer.
囚禁了几个世纪
You keep away from them both.
你要远离他们两个
Humans, they should be given the choice
应该让人类有权选择
to either accept us or not.
是否接受我们
A couple of witches at uni know what I am.
学校里好几个巫师知道我的身份
There's a big difference
几个巫师知道你的身份
between a couple of witches knowing what you are
和所有人类都知道你的身份
and all humans knowing.
是有很大区别的
The Congregation are running scared.
委员会现在搞得战战兢兢
The vampires and witches want to shut us up,
吸血鬼和巫师想让我们闭嘴
keep us on the outside.
让我们成为局外人
They're afraid of us.
他们害怕我们
They're afraid of what we might do if we come together,
他们害怕我们团结在一起后可能采取的行动
which is only natural, it's how we're supposed to be.
这是很自然的 我们就该团结起来
And the thing is, not all humans are ignorant when it comes to us.
还有就是 并非所有人类都对我们一无所知
Really?! What humans are we talking about?
真的吗 你指的是哪些人类
I have mates at uni who are fine... Hold on a sec.
我大学里有些朋友就很好 等等
All right. Cool, nice one.
没事 好的
Where have you been? Sorry, I, erm... I...
你去哪了 抱歉 我...
I fell asleep and I had this really weird dream.
我睡着了然后做了个非常奇怪的梦
Agatha and the witch were in it
阿加莎和那个女巫出现在了梦里
and my dad saying over and over I have to tell the truth.
而我爸爸 他反复地要我说出真♥相♥
Can we talk about this later?
我们能等会儿再说这个吗
People are actually here, Soph. They came.
大家都在这儿 苏菲 他们都来了
Look, the forum actually worked.
那个论♥坛♥真的有用
I know, Nat, but I figured it out.
我知道 纳特 但我想清楚了
The dream. I, erm... I need to speak to your mum.
那个梦 我...我需要跟你妈妈谈谈
I have to tell her about my family and what I am.
我要告诉她我的家世和身份
Soph, you can't.
苏菲 你不能
I know, but...
我知道 但是...
She's a Congregation member, okay? Think of the baby.
她是委员会成员 明白吗 想想宝宝
It's not safe. But she'll understand.
那样做不安全 但她会理解的
And I can't pass the statue on without her.
而且没有她帮忙我也没法将那个雕塑给出去
The witch needs it.
那个女巫需要它
Okay. Let's do it.
好的 那我们就这么做吧
Yeah.
好的
The Knights...
贝瑟尼的
of Lazarus...
拉撒路
of Bethany.
骑士团
M, D, Cl.
M D Cl
Matthew de Clermont.
马修·德·克莱尔蒙特
How are you?
你还好吗
Ysabeau has been keeping me entertained.
伊莎波让我玩得很开心
Telling me stories about you.
告诉我有关你的故事
Yes, I was afraid of that.
嗯 我就怕那个
According to her you're a mix between Superman and Lancelot.
据她所说 你是超人和兰斯洛特的混合体
Well, I try.
我尽量吧
Is everything okay? Yes.
一切还好吗 还好
Yes, it doesn't look like anything's been taken.
没事 看起来没丢东西
Was it witches? Peter Knox?
是巫师干的吗 皮特·诺克斯
I don't want you to worry about that.
这些你无需担心
Okay. It's late. I'm going to go to bed.
好吧 很晚了 我要睡了
Goodnight, Matthew.
晚安 马修
Goodnight, Diana.
晚安 戴安娜
Matthew?
马修
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Comparing Diana's DNA to pre-11th-century witches.
比对戴安娜的DNA跟11世纪前的巫师DNA
I already did that.
我已经比对过了
The program didn't recognize her markers.
程序并没有辨认出她的遗传标记
Genetic mutations over the centuries
经过几个世纪的基因突变
made an exact match impossible, but...
要完全吻合是不可能的 但是...
I compared the actual physical data.
我比对了真实的物理数据
The similarities were unmistakable. Take a look.
两者之间的相似性是不可否认的 看
Go on.
拿着
How is this possible?
这怎么可能
Everything before pointed to species decline.
之前的一切都指向物种衰落
This changes everything, everything.
这改变了一切 一切
Help me run them again.
帮我再测试一遍
I need to get back and tell Diana what we've discovered.
我要回去告诉戴安娜我们的发现
Good morning, Diana. Matthew called for you.
早上好 戴安娜 马修打电♥话♥找你了
He's on his way.
他正在来的路上
Tell me.
告诉我
If I do...
如果我这么做了
there's no turning back.
可就没有回头路了
You have to understand what that means.
你必须明白这是什么意思
Ysabeau made me understand.
伊莎波已经让我明白了
Tell me.
告诉我
From this moment...
从此刻起
we will always be one.
我们将永远合二为一
Diana...
戴安娜
I love you.
我爱你
Do you know what you have just done?
你们知道你们刚刚做了什么吗
If we're not welcome here, Diana and I will leave.
如果这里不欢迎我们 戴安娜和我会离开
Have I ever deserted you?
我何时抛弃过你
No, Maman. Then why would I now?
没有 妈妈 所以现在我又怎会如此
You are my beloved son.
你是我亲爱的儿子
And you are now my daughter.
现在你也是我的女儿了
Your fight is now my fight.
你们的战争现在也是我的战争了
If you have the courage to love my son,
如果你有勇气爱我的儿子
you have no need to fear your power.
你就不必惧怕自己的魔力
The women of the De Clermont family defend themselves.
德·克莱尔蒙特家族的女人可以保护好自己
And you will be no different.
你也一样
In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.
以圣父 圣子和圣灵之名
In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.
以圣父 圣子和圣灵之名
What is it? What can you see?
怎么样 你能看见什么
Is Diana Bishop the witch from the prophesy?
戴安娜·毕晓普就是预言中的那个巫师吗
Beware of the witch with the blood of the lion and the wolf,
当心那个流淌着狮与狼之血的巫师
for with it she shall destroy the children of the night.
借此她将毁灭黑夜之子
I know that. I know.
我知道这个 我知道
Speak to me or you'll get no more of this.
继续说 否则你不会再得到鲜血
Two. Light, dark.
两个 光明 黑暗
There are two witches?
有两个巫师吗
One... close.
一个...近了
Who is she?
她是谁
Where can I find her?
我要在哪里找到她
Beware the witch with the blood of the lion and the wolf,
当心那个流淌着狮与狼之血的巫师
for with it she shall destroy the children of the night.
借此她将毁灭黑夜之子
Beware the witch with the blood of the lion and the wolf,
当心那个流淌着狮与狼之血的巫师
for with it she...
借此...
You think that lighting a fire and pouring some wine
你觉得烛光美酒
will help them?
会对他们有什么帮助吗
He loves her, Ysabeau.
他爱她 伊莎波
They'll need more than love.
他们所需要的远不止是爱
The witches will think
巫师一族会认为
that Diana has turned her back on her own kind
戴安娜背叛了自己的族人
and they will come.
他们会来的
And when they come, her weakness will put us all at risk.
等到那时 她的软弱会把大家都置于险境
She will find a way to use her magic to protect herself.
她会找到方法来用魔法保护自己的
Then she'd better stop behaving like some human
那她最好别再表现得像一个人类一样
and find a way fast.
并且尽快找到方法
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表