剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
Thank you for everything.
谢谢你们做的一切
I'm sorry to have brought trouble to your home.
很抱歉给你们带来了麻烦
This house has seen worse.
这里发生过更糟的事
Be careful in Madison.
在麦迪逊要小心
Baldwin will stall the Congregation as long as he can,
鲍德温会尽量拖着委员会
although it will be no more than a couple of days.
不过最多也就能拖几天
But this isn't his battle, it's yours.
但这不是他的战斗 是你的
I know, Maman.
我知道 妈妈
Take care, now.
保重
Whatever you need of me, I'm ready. I thank you, Maman.
有任何需要就告诉我 谢谢你 妈妈
Shall we?
走吧
Home.
回家了
Madison in the fall is the best Madison there is.
麦迪逊在秋天最美了
There's nobody here. I told them when we were arriving.
没人在 我和她们说过我们什么时候到
They wanted to give us a few minutes alone with the house.
她们希望我们先独自熟悉一下房♥子
The house has been known to misbehave with new people.
这房♥子是出了名的爱捉弄陌生人
They're letting it get used to you. So it's haunted?
她们是让它适应你 所以它被施了咒
We're witches. Of course, it's haunted.
我们是巫师 当然了
Okay.
好了
What's it capable of?
这房♥子有什么能耐
Slamming doors, flickering lights.
甩门 闪灯
One time, the whole second floor disappeared for a week.
有一次 整个二楼消失了一周
Well, nice to see you too, Tabitha.
我也很高兴见到你 塔比莎
Don't worry. It's not you I need to interrogate.
别担心 我要审问的不是你
We won't be staying long.
我们不会待很久
Domenico fails to retrieve her.
多梅尼克没能带回她
You fail to retrieve her.
你也没能带回她
And now what?
现在是怎样
Are you saying that we've lost her altogether?
你的意思是我们彻底把她弄丢了
You expect us to believe that?
你以为我们会相信吗
You seem extraordinarily interested in Diana Bishop, Agatha.
你似乎对戴安娜·毕晓普格外感兴趣 阿加莎
Is there something you'd like to tell us?
你有什么事瞒着我们吗
My interest is in The Book Of Life.
我感兴趣的是生命之书
You promised that Diana would answer our questions.
你承诺过戴安娜会来回答我们的问题
And she will.
她会的
Once we find Satu
只要我们找到萨图
and bring her and Diana home.
然后把她和戴安娜带回来
Satu has Diana?
戴安娜在萨图手里
I'm afraid it looks that way.
恐怕看起来是这样的
Gentlemen?
先生们
Our team repeated the spell work
我们的人复盘了那个咒语
and got exactly the same result.
结果和你说的完全一致
There are two distinct magical signatures.
得到两种不同的魔法特征
Satu's with another witch.
萨图和另一名巫师在一起
Do we think that Diana is an ally or a prisoner?
戴安娜是作为她的同盟还是被劫持了
Unclear, I'm afraid.
恐怕还不清楚
Let us keep the search going round the clock.
继续进行不间断搜查
I want her found.
我要找到她
Why isn't Gerbert here? Do you know where he is?
杰博特怎么不在 你知道他在哪吗
Pay Miss Durand a visit, find out.
去拜访杜兰德小姐 查清楚
The rest of you can go home.
其他人可以散了
For now, let us each take care of our own.
我们暂且管好自己的事
I intend to.
我也有此意
Diana!
戴安娜
Honey! Oh, my God!
宝贝 我的天啊
Did the house lock you out?
房♥子不让你们进去吗
What did I say? I said the house wouldn't like him.
我说什么来着 这房♥子不会喜欢他的
The house likes him fine.
房♥子很喜欢他
Tell me the truth.
告诉我真♥相♥
All this time, did you know what was wrong with me?
一直以来 你们是不是都知道我是怎么回事
Why don't we just, erm... just go inside?
我们不如...先进去吧
No, tell me now.
不 现在就告诉我
What's going on?
发生什么了
Did you know that I was spellbound?
你们知道我被咒缚了吗
What?
什么
I, erm... I guessed that you might be, yes.
我...我猜可能是的 是的
Who was it?
谁干的
Diana, you have to understand...
戴安娜 你要理解...
Who? Who was it?
是谁 谁干的
Rebecca and Stephen.
丽贝卡和史蒂芬
Honey, your parents.
宝贝 是你父母
No, Em! No, I don't believe it!
不可能 艾米 不 我不相信
Rebecca?
丽贝卡
She would never put her daughter... Just tell me why!
她绝不会把她女儿... 快告诉我原因
What is wrong with me? Oh, sweetie.
我有什么问题 亲爱的
Honey, there's nothing wrong with you.
宝贝 你什么问题都没有
No, you do not do that for no reason.
不 你们不会无缘无故咒缚别人
Not to your child! Not to anyone.
不会咒缚自己的孩子 或是任何人
Believe me, Diana, you did nothing wrong.
相信我 戴安娜 你什么都没做错
Look. The Congregation would have tested your powers
听我说 委员会本打算在你到了年纪时
when you came of age,
测试你的魔力
just like with any other kid, but Knox, he wouldn't wait.
和其他孩子一样 但诺克斯等不及
He was obsessed with the idea
他固执地认为
that you would inherit your mum's powers.
你继承了你妈妈的魔力
Rebecca and Stephen didn't want him to see you.
丽贝卡和史蒂芬不想让他见到你
I mean, that's why they came here, honey, to get away from him.
所以他们才来了这里躲着他 宝贝
Look. Whatever Rebecca's reasons were, honey,
无论丽贝卡是为了什么 宝贝
she only meant to protect you.
她只是想保护你
You were everything to her. Stephen too.
你就是她的一切 史蒂芬也一样
They loved you, Diana, they loved you.
他们爱你 戴安娜 他们真的爱你
I was half myself for years
这么多年来 我都不是完整的自己
and you didn't say a thing.
你却一声不吭
I had to trust that
我得坚信
she wanted me to keep this secret for a reason.
她要我保守这个秘密是有她的理由的
I had to trust that what she thought was best.
我得相信她的想法是最好的选择
And that's it?
就这些吗
That's all you know? I promise. I said I promise.
你知道的就这些吗 就这些 我保证
Let her go.
让她静静
Excuse me?!
你有没搞错
What the hell?
怎么回事
What's wrong with the house?
这房♥子怎么了
It's... It's Peter Knox. He's found us.
是皮特·诺克斯 他找到我们了
The house is trying to protect us.
房♥子是在保护我们
We're out of time.
我们时间不多了
Mum, why are you sad?
妈妈 你为什么难过
I'm not sad, pumpkin.
我没有难过 宝贝
I'm here for a story.
我来给你讲故事了
Your favorite story,
你最喜欢的故事
The Magic Ribbons and the Shadow Prince.
魔法丝带和暗影王子
You have to stay very still
如果想听的话
if you want to hear it, okay, sweetheart?
就乖乖躺着不许动 好吗宝贝
Once upon a time, there was a young witch...
很久以前 有一位年轻的女巫
a very brave young witch
她十分勇敢
who was covered in invisible ribbons...
她身上缠绕着看不见的丝带
Guardians of the elements, I call you.
元素的守护者们 我召唤你们
..in all the colors of the rainbow.
丝带有着彩虹般的颜色
Guardians of the elements...
元素的守护者们...
Lie down, sweetheart.
躺好 宝贝
You need to stay very still, remember?
要乖乖地不能动 记得吗
Shield you from your power. We bind you.
隐藏你的魔力 我们咒缚你
The ribbons that wrapped around the witch were special ribbons.
缠绕着女巫的丝带可不是一般的丝带
We bind you.
我们咒缚你
Mum, I don't like it.
妈妈 我不喜欢这样
Guardians of the elements, I call you.
元素的守护者们 我召唤你们
It's okay, baby. Look at me, look at me.
没事的 宝贝 看着我 看着我
Mum. The ribbons would protect the girl
妈妈 丝带会保护女孩
from witches who were jealous of her power.
嫉妒她的魔力的坏人就伤害不了她
Then one day, when she was all grown up,
女孩长大后 有一天
she met the Shadow Prince. Mum.
她遇到了暗影王子 妈妈
What have we done?
我们做了什么
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表