剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
Our magic is who we are.
我们的魔法定义了我们
She's safe, she's alive. We had no other option.
她平安地活着就够了 我们别无选择
One day, if she really needs it, she'll find it again.
如果有一天有需要 她会找回来的
Mum, finish the story.
妈妈 把故事讲完吧
He'll put his hand on your head for a few minutes, that's all.
他会把手放在你头上几分钟 仅此而已
You don't have to do anything and it won't hurt, I promise.
你什么都不用做 我保证一点都不疼
We'll be right out here, sweetheart, okay?
我们就在这里等着 好吗宝贝
Hello, Diana. I'm Peter. Come here.
你好戴安娜 我叫皮特 到这来
There's nothing to be afraid of.
没什么好怕的
We just need to take a little look at what's inside.
我们只需要略微了解一下你的能力
Here we go on an adventure! This bag is so heavy!
我们要去探险喽 这包好重
Rebecca, you have every book known to man in this suitcase!
丽贝卡 你这箱子里装了全世界所有的书吗
Come here, give me a hug.
来 抱一个
We'll be back in a couple of weeks, okay?
我们过几周就回来了 好吗
You be a good girl.
乖乖的
If Peter comes back,
就算皮特再回来
it's us he'll be looking for, not Diana.
他要找的也是我们 不是戴安娜
Look after your Aunt Sarah.
照顾好莎拉姨妈
Rebecca, what is going on?
丽贝卡 到底怎么了
Please don't ask me that. Okay.
别问了 好吧
Ah, here we go!
该走了
Hey, sweetie, can I have my bag? Can I have a hug?
小甜心 包包给我吧 再给我个抱抱
We'll be back before you know it, pumpkin.
我们很快就回来 宝贝
Be good.
乖乖的
Bye!
再见
Bye! Bye!
再见 再见
Bye!
再见
Come on! Hot chocolate and marshmallows.
进屋吧 热巧克力和棉花糖等着你呢
Definitely.
超想吃
Diana.
戴安娜
Mum.
妈妈
There's nothing wrong with you, Diana. There never was.
你没有问题 戴安娜 从来都没有
Normally, when you're spellbound...
通常来说 如果一个人被咒缚
that's it.
就这样了
You're bound for life.
一辈子都被束缚着
Until that person sets you free.
除非施咒者解除咒语
But not you.
但你是例外
No, I think they tied it to need.
嗯 我觉得他们是把它和需求联♥系♥在了一起
If I was ever in trouble, I could...
这样当我遇到麻烦 我还能...
still call upon my magic
召唤出魔法
and I wouldn't be alone.
有所依靠
Matthew, you were in their stories.
马修 你也在那个故事里
The spell was somehow tied to me too.
那咒语不知怎么的也和我有了联♥系♥
To my need for you.
因为我需要你
They knew I'd fall in love with you.
他们知道我会爱上你
Coffee, Sarah?
要咖啡吗 莎拉
You know, I thought she'd come home and tell you herself.
我以为她会回来然后亲口告诉你
But then, you know...
结果却...
we buried them...
我们将他们葬了
and it just didn't seem to matter.
那件事似乎也无关紧要了
We were only holding ourselves together.
我们当时也不容易
I suspected that Diana's magic just wasn't right.
我是觉得戴安娜的魔法不太对劲
I mean, you saw it. Honey, it came and went.
你也见过了 她的魔法时有时无
And it's not like those old stories about spellbound witches
而不是像旧时传说中的那样
that are left with nothing.
被咒缚的巫师法力全无
The thought of saying those words out loud, to you,
我无法想象对你说出
telling you that I thought rebecca spellbound her daughter.
我觉得丽贝卡咒缚了她的女儿
I just didn't want to break your heart again.
我只是不想再让你伤心
She didn't trust me, Em.
她不信任我 艾米
Darling, it wasn't like that.
亲爱的 不是那样的
It was. It was and it's okay.
是这样的 就是这样 没关系
She knew too well...
她太了解我们
She knew you'd be careful...
她知道你小心谨慎...
and patient.
又耐心
And I'd just rant and rage and...
而我只会咆哮和生气
go after Knox with a carving knife.
还会拿着一把切肉刀就去追杀诺克斯
Well, maybe you should have.
也许你是该这么做
Well, there's still time.
还有时间
Sarah, look at me, please.
莎拉 看着我 拜托
Please, please, please, look at me.
求你了 看着我
She trusted you, she did.
她信任你 真的
Honey, she trusted you
亲爱的 她相信你
to be the carer, the warrior.
能够照顾她 为她挺身而出
To keep her safe while she was gone.
在她不在的时候保护她的安全
And that is exactly what you did, my love.
而你确确实实做到了 亲爱的
Oh, honey, don't cry, please!
亲爱的 别哭呀 拜托
Who is it?
是谁
Who is there?
谁在那里
Who is it?
是谁
Who's there?
谁在那里
You killed Rebecca Bishop and Stephen Proctor.
你杀了丽贝卡·毕晓普和史蒂芬·普罗克特
Where's Diana?
戴安娜在哪里
You told me...
你告诉过我
opening someone up would affect the spell caster too.
剖开别人 施咒者也会受到影响
And you knew it because you cast a spell yourself.
你知道这个 是因为你自己就施过咒
Twice.
两次
You opened them up to get to the power
你把他们剖开是为了获取
you couldn't find in their daughter.
你在他们女儿身上没能得到的魔力
Am I right? No.
我说对了吗 不对
Did you find what you were looking for?
你找到想要的东西了吗
That's because the power was never theirs.
那是因为那不是他们的魔力
It was Diana's. No!
而是戴安娜的 不可能
I tested her! Yes, you did.
我测试过她 没错 你的确试过
And you couldn't find it because she was spellbound.
但你却找不到力量 因为她被咒缚了
She must be.
一定是这样的
Diana doesn't even know her own power, what she is.
戴安娜甚至对自己的魔力和身份一无所知
You should have seen it, Peter.
你早应该意识到的 皮特
It could only have been them.
只可能是他们干的
They did it.
是他们
The parents? Are you sure?
她的父母吗 你确定吗
Rebecca could have led the Congregation.
丽贝卡本来有望带领委员会
That's where she was headed.
那本是她前进的方向
And then we could have really,
这样我们就可以真正地
finally challenged the De Clermonts.
向德·克莱尔蒙特家族发起最终挑战
But Stephen...
但史蒂芬...
I've never met a witch
我从没遇见过一个巫师
so secretive, so selfish.
如此有城府 如此自私
He got into her ear and that was it.
她信了他的枕边风 事情就这么完了
Our great hope...
我们最大的希望
gone.
没了
You loved her.
你爱她
I never intended to kill him,
我从没想过要杀了他
if that's what you mean.
如果你想说的是这个的话
You loved her.
你爱她
But the power you sensed...
但你察觉到的那股魔力...
you loved that more.
你更爱它
I wanted it too.
我也想要它
That's why I betrayed you.
这就是为什么我背叛了你
That's why I had to open up Diana,
这就是为什么我必须剖开戴安娜
even though it drained my power.
即便这么做耗光了我自己的魔力
It will come back.
我的魔力会回来的
Won't it?
不是吗
Give it time.
只要假以时日
And rest.
好好休息
Peter.
皮特
There's a prophesy about the end of the vampires.
有个关于吸血鬼终结的预言
I think it has to do with Diana.
我认为和戴安娜有关
Which means that creature...
也就是说 那个生物
We need to get her away from him,
我们必须让她离开他
whatever the cost.
不惜一切代价
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表