剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
Perhaps he meant for you to recognize his hand.
也许是他故意想让你认出他的笔迹
That would explain the anachronistic language.
这也许就可以解释这句不合时代的话了
What if... he's the reason that you
如果 他才是
and only you can summon the manuscript?
你且只有你可以召唤手抄本的原因呢
I still can't believe he's a timewalker.
我还是不能相信他是个时空穿越者
Maybe he meant for all of this to happen.
也许这一切都是他设计好的
I think that he wants you to have The Book Of Life.
我认为是他想让你得到生命之书
Every last page of it.
一页不落地得到
Well done, Domenico.
干得漂亮 多梅尼克
Where is she? What have you done with Satu?
萨图现在在哪 你对她做了什么
What hapens now?
接下来你打算怎么办
Will you recall the Congregation?
你要重新召集委员会吗
Not just yet.
还没到时候
Let's have some wine.
喝一杯吧
And bring her to the back of the palazzo, would you?
也请把她带到宫殿后头来吧
It's funny. I always thought you hated Matthew.
有意思 我一直以为你讨厌马修
But it actually suits him, doesn't it?
但我们正好帮了他 不是吗
Having everyone focus on our errant witch instead of his one.
大家都盯着我们的犯错误的女巫而非他的那个
Satu trespassed on my land,
萨图侵犯了我的领地
my ancestral home.
我的祖宅
I want to see her suffer
在委员会决定她的命运之前
before the Congregation decide her fate.
我想让她被狠狠地折磨
You know, I think I'll hold on to her.
我想我还是先把她留着
Just for now.
先留一阵子
What do you want, Domenico?
你想要什么 多梅尼克
Nothing.
我什么也不想要
Today, but tomorrow, the day after...
但只限今天 至于明天 后天...
who knows?
我就说不好了
I'll be in touch.
我会再联♥系♥你的
That's it, Diana. Open your mind.
这就对了 戴安娜 打开你的思维
Don't think, just let your powers sense me.
不要思考 只需要用你的魔力来感受我
Wouldn't this be more fun
你直接跳出来吻我
if you just came out here and kissed me?
不是更好玩吗
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
I sense a vampiric presence.
我感觉到有一个吸血鬼在附近
No cheating, okay?
不许耍赖 好吗
Stay exactly...
乖乖待着...
where you are.
不要动
You must be Diana.
你就是戴安娜吧
She's the most powerful witch we've ever encountered
她是我们见过的最强大的巫师
and her powers we thought were extinct have survived.
看似灭绝的魔力在她身上幸存了下来
Oh, please, get to me here.
求求你 来这里吧
He's gone too far.
他太过分了
He'll put up a fight, but we can match him.
他会斗争一番 但我们和他势均力敌
The Knights will have to take on the Congregation.
骑士团必须和委员会对抗
Then we'll throw the De Clermonts into chaos.
那样会让德·克莱尔蒙特一家乱了阵脚
What if we time walked?
如果我们穿越时空呢
It has to be somewhere I can learn about my magic.
一定得是个能让我了解我的魔法的地方
You do understand we have a hell of a fight ahead of us.
你明白我们有一场恶仗要打吧
Been fighting all my life.
我这辈子就没有停止过战斗
Where are Matthew Clairmont and Diana Bishop?
马修·克莱尔蒙特和戴安娜·毕晓普现在在哪
He's dying.
他快死了
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表