剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
She's like her, anyway.
反正她看起来像白皇后
My... my dad told me when the time comes
我爸爸让我在时机合适时
that I must give her to the person who needs her.
把她交给需要她的人
How will you know who that is?
你怎么知道那人是谁
I don't know... yet.
我现在还不知道
Just have to wait for a sign.
只需要等待信♥号♥♥出现
You like something maybe?
有什么想买♥♥的吗
They're lovely. Thank you.
它们很美 谢谢
Hello, Miriam.
你好 米丽亚姆
You're craving her.
你渴望得到她
Miriam, how I feel about Diana Bishop
米丽亚姆 我对戴安娜·毕晓普的感觉
has absolutely nothing to do with you.
完完全全与你无关
She's a witch.
她是个巫师
You're a vampire.
你是个吸血鬼
You know the rules. It's forbidden by the terms of the Covenant.
你知道规矩的 这违反了公约里的规定
The Congregation isn't about to enforce a thousand-year-old rule.
委员会不会强制执行一条一千年前立下的规定的
Does Diana even know about it?
戴安娜知道这规矩吗
Because Marcus doesn't seem to think so.
马库斯可觉得她不像是知道的样子
Bye, Miriam.
再见 米丽亚姆
Coming.
来了
Sorry, I'm running...
抱歉 我有点...
Expecting someone?
和谁有约吗
Get out of my rooms!
滚出我的房♥子
Feeding him?
给他做饭
You shy away from us and yet you seek out vampire company.
你回避我们 却和吸血鬼相伴
I'm not a bigot like you.
我又不是你这样的老顽固
Yes, just like your father.
跟你父亲一模一样
So open-minded that he put himself
思想如此开明 以至于将他自己
and your mother in mortal danger.
和你妈妈置身于生命危险中
Mr. Knox was just leaving.
诺克斯先生正要走呢
Red deer.
马鹿
A young Highland stag from the taste of it.
从味道上来看 是一头年轻的高地雄鹿
How could you possibly know that?
你怎么知道
Our senses are heightened.
我们的感官很敏锐
Oh, so some of the stories are true.
所以传说有部分是真的
Can you fly? No.
你们会飞吗 不会
But we can run and jump very well,
但我们擅长奔跑与跳跃
which makes humans think that we can fly.
结果人类就以为我们会飞
And we're efficient, too.
而且我们很高效
Our bodies don't use up much energy,
身体用不了太多能量
so we have an awful lot to draw upon when we need to.
所以一旦需要 会有很多能量可用
You don't breathe much.
你不太呼吸
Well... our hearts don't beat...
我们的心脏...
very often.
不怎么跳动
I thought you knew about vampires.
我以为你了解吸血鬼
That's why you invited me to dinner.
所以才会请我来吃饭
I probably know a little less than most humans do.
我可能比大部分人类知道得还少
Most legends about us were...
大多数关于我们的传说
dreamed up by humans.
都是人类幻想出来的
Black hats and bats and brooms.
黑帽子 蝙蝠和扫帚
Yes. Somewhere in all those stories there's a speck of truth.
对 故事里有些东西倒是真的
Something that frightened humans and...
那些他们害怕的...
helped them to deny that we were real.
否认我们存在的事实
What do you taste?
你尝到了什么
Flowers and spice.
花和香料
You? Oh, there's violets in there.
你呢 这里有紫罗兰的味道
Purple sugared ones.
紫色香甜的那种
Elizabeth Tudor absolutely adored them.
伊丽莎白·都铎特别喜欢这酒
Ruined her teeth.
甜坏了她的牙
Also blackberries from hedgerows.
还有灌木篱中的黑莓
Cigar smoke, redcurrants in brandy.
雪茄烟 白兰地里的红醋栗
I could go on.
我还可以接着说
What would I taste like?
我尝起来会是什么味道
Don't ever...
永远都不要
say that to me.
对我说这个
I only asked to understand.
我是为了理解才这么问
It would take but a moment.
只消短短一瞬
You wouldn't be able to stop me if I struck
一旦出击 你将无法阻止我
and I wouldn't be able to stop myself.
而我也会无法自持
I'm safe with you.
和你在一起我很安全
The smell of you...
你的味道...
willow sap.
柳树汁液
Camomile honey.
洋甘菊蜜
Frankincense.
乳香木
Lady's mantle.
羽衣草
Ancient things I thought I'd forgotten.
一些古老到我以为自己早已忘却的物件
It's not only your scent.
不仅仅是你的气味
I can hear your witch's blood...
我能听到你的巫师血液...
moving in your veins.
在血管中流淌
When I touch your skin...
当我触碰你的皮肤时
and it rushes to the surface.
它急涌到表面
Thank you for dinner.
谢谢你的晚餐
Go and find Matthew.
去找马修吧
Thank you, Father.
谢谢你 父亲
You knew about this!
你早就知道了
What? Who are they?
什么 他们是谁
My parents.
我的父母
Oh, I... I'm so sorry.
对...对不起
Knox sent these to me. Why would he do something like that?
是诺克斯寄给我的 他为什么要这么做
Where is he? I... I have no idea.
他在哪儿 我...我不知道
This is sick.
这太恶心了
Please, can we just a talk about the...
求你了 我们能不能谈谈
Are you going to give the book to the vampire?
你会把书交给那个吸血鬼吗
I will understand that book.
我会弄懂那本书
I'm gonna deal with this myself.
这件事我自己来处理
Diana?
戴安娜
Hey, Sean.
尚恩
Hey. Sorry, I know you're closing.
对不起 我知道你准备闭馆了
I need to get a book.
我需要借一本书
Ashmole 782.
《阿什莫尔第782卷》
People have been asking for that all week.
人们一整周都在问这本书
It's missing.
它失踪了
Last one who had it out was you.
最后一个把它借出来的人是你
I returned it to the stacks.
我把它还回书架了
Yeah, I remember. It's odd.
是啊 我记得 好奇怪
Well then, it's got to be there.
那它应该还在那里啊
Can you check again?
你可以再查一下吗
Just for me, please.
帮帮我 求你了
I'll go and have a look. Give me a few minutes.
我去看一眼吧 给我几分钟
Thank you.
谢谢你
We'll wait together, shall we?
我们一起等 好吗
Gillian thought you might take the book out.
吉莉恩觉得你会再来借这本书的
You see, she understands its importance to us.
你瞧 她明白这本书对我们的重要性
You sent me those photographs.
你给我寄了那些照片
I don't want you to end up like Rebecca.
我不希望你落得和丽贝卡一个下场
Your father made her turn her back on her own kind.
你父亲驱使她背叛了自己的种族
Just as you are. Sorry, Diana, it's just not there.
就像你一样 抱歉 戴安娜 还是找不到
Don't worry about it.
没关系
It's fine. What's going on?
没事的 怎么回事
It's okay. Diana.
没事 戴安娜
Ask him to look again.
让他再去找
All of you, get out!
你们全都出去
With this binding knot...
以这神圣的连结
Stop!
住手
Sean!
尚恩
Sean!
尚恩
Hold on, Diana!
坚持住 戴安娜
Don't hold your breath.
不要屏息
Just breathe, Diana.
正常呼吸 戴安娜
I've got you.
我抓住你了
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表