剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
Keep her under control, Peter.
让她小心点说话 皮特
I'd like to hear what she has to say.
我倒是想听听她要说什么
How were you proven right?
你的猜测是怎么被证实的
I took the witch somewhere we'd be safe,
我把那女巫带到了安全的地方
but Matthew Clairmont followed us there with his brother.
但马修·克莱尔蒙特和他的哥哥一起跟了过来
He's helping them.
他在帮他们
Working against The Congregation is a treasonous offense.
和委员会对着干是谋反行为
One that I deny! Your witch has no proof.
我否认 你的巫师没有证据
And my brother has always been a thorn in my side.
而我弟弟一直都是我的眼中钉
Why would I help him?
我为什么要帮他
Has anyone in this chamber heard of The Knights of Lazarus?
内阁的各位听说过拉撒路骑士团吗
The Knights have been running
自签署公约时起
a parallel organization since the Covenant was signed.
骑士团就一直是个与委员会平行的组织
They were established by Philippe de Clermont
其创立者是菲利普·德·克莱尔蒙特
and his sons.
和他的儿子们
The aim of the order is to further...
他们的目的就是扩张...
the vampire cause. The brotherhood is philanthropic.
吸血鬼事业 骑士团是博爱的
We protect those who can't protect themselves.
我们保护无法自保的个体
Like Diana Bishop?
就像戴安娜·毕晓普
You are a Knight of Lazarus
你是一名拉撒路骑士
and your brother is its Grand Master, right?
而你弟弟是骑士团长 对吗
He's ordered you to protect her, hasn't he?
他命令你保护她了 对吗
No.
没有
Your heart is beating at double its usual speed, Baldwin,
你的心跳比平时快了两倍 鲍德温
your pupils are dilated.
你的瞳孔也放大了
You're lying.
你在说谎
Where are they? What's your brother done with her?
他们在哪 你弟弟把她怎么了
She have the Book of Life.
她手里有生命之书
You want the Book and Diana Bishop for yourself.
你想将书和戴安娜·毕晓普占为己有
This is a vampire conspiracy.
这是吸血鬼的阴谋
I am as shocked as you, Peter,
我和你一样感到震惊 皮特
and to prove that I have no allegiance with Baldwin,
为了证明我并不忠于鲍德温
I demand that he step down from The Congregation,
我要求他退出委员会
with immediate effect.
立即生效
I have no intention of stepping down!
我没有退位的打算
Then we must make you.
那我们只能逼你了
We don't use force in this chamber!
我们不能在内阁中使用武力
Baldwin de Clermont,
鲍德温·德·克莱尔蒙特
you have committed treason against The Congregation.
你背叛了委员会
Your punishment is death by beheading and fire.
依法处以斩首和火刑
That is a punishment suited for the 14th century,
这些刑罚只适用于十四世纪
not the twenty-first!
而不是二十一世纪
It comes from our ancient testimony
它们源自我们古老的誓言
and there is no newer one to replace it.
而且如今也没有新的规则将其替代
There is one Congregation rule we mustn't overlook!
委员会有一条规矩我们不能破
Each of us has one vote on every decision in this chamber.
我们每个人都对内阁的一切决定有投票权
Does that include me?
我也算吗
You're still on The Congregation. So yes.
你依旧是委员会的一员 所以算的
As am I.
我也一样
I also have a vote.
我也有一票
All those who accuse Baldwin of treason... Wait!
所有认为鲍德温犯下叛会罪的人 等等
Unlike the vampires, daemons give everyone a voice.
不像吸血鬼 魔族里每个人都有发言权
We will recess and discuss this further.
我们先作休会 再行复议
Make it quick.
你最好快点
Oh, before I forget.
差点忘了
There's a card with the numbers to get in contact with my mother.
这张卡片上有我母亲的联♥系♥方式
I never thought
我可从没想过
I'd be staying under Ysabeau de Clermont's roof.
要和伊莎波·德·克莱尔蒙特♥共♥处一室
A diet of nuts and berries, at least we'll lose weight, right?
只吃坚果和浆果 至少还能减减肥不是
Diana.
戴安娜
I love you.
我爱你
Goodbye, Em. Goodbye my darling.
再见 艾米 再见 亲爱的
Take care, you. Yeah, you too.
要保重 你也是
Yes, I will.
我会的
Listen to your teachers. Absorb all the knowledge you can.
听从老师的教诲 要尽你所能学习知识
Yeah.
我会的
You have more talent than
你拥有每个巫师
any witch could ever dream of possessing.
都梦寐以求的天赋
And I am so glad you're not going to waste it.
我很高兴你将物尽其用
Thank you. I won't let you down.
谢谢 我不会让你失望的
Stay safe.
保护好自己
Good luck.
祝你好运
All those who accuse Baldwin of treason, raise their left hands.
所有认为鲍德温犯下叛会罪的人 举左手
Domenico?
多梅尼克
All those against...
所有反对该指控的
The motion is dismissed.
动议被驳回
You may have kept your head on your shoulders for now.
你的项上人头暂时被保住了
But you will tell us.
但你必须告诉我们
Where are Matthew Clairmont and Diana Bishop?
马修·克莱尔蒙特和戴安娜·毕晓普现在在哪
You'll be hearing from me.
之后我再联♥系♥你
Thank you.
谢谢
I had my reasons to want to protect Diana Bishop.
我自有想保护戴安娜·毕晓普的理由
But you owe us a debt.
但你依旧欠我们一个人情
Right. All done.
好了 完成了
We'll continue our research while Matthew's away.
马修不在的时候我们还会继续研究
Thank you.
谢谢
You're leaving now? Not staying for Halloween?
你们现在就走吗 不留下来过万圣节吗
We thought you two should have some time here alone.
我们认为应该给你俩留出独处的时间
And as you know, I hate goodbyes.
并且你也知道 我不喜欢告别
I'll see you outside, Marcus.
我在外面等你 马库斯
So...
那么...
I have something for you.
我有东西要给你
Open it.
打开它
Grand Master of The Knights of Lazarus?
拉撒路骑士团团长
I can't do this.
我做不到
I don't want to. You think I did?
我也不想 你以为我想吗
But Philippe wanted to keep
但菲利普想分割
The Congregation and the Knights separate.
委员会和骑士团的势力
So he made me promise him
所以他逼我向他保证
that the brotherhood would never be run by Baldwin.
骑士团不会由鲍德温统领
And I'm asking you to do the same.
现在我需要你坚守这个诺言
I can't follow in your footsteps. My son...
我继承不了你的职位 我的孩子
You are the only one that I trust to do the job.
你是我心目中唯一能胜任这个职位的人
Je suis à votre commande, Seigneur.
任您差遣 大人[法语]
It's time...
是时候了
In the suitcase of clothes your mother added this.
你妈妈在放衣服的手提箱里放了这个
It's engraved. "A ma vie de coeur entier".
上面刻着"我一生的心之所属"[法语]
My whole heart for my whole life.
我一生的心之所属
Please leave a message and I'll get back to you...
请留言 我会回电
Your time's run out Matthew. Go now.
你没时间了 马修 赶快离开
They know where you are.
他们知道你在哪了
Gerbert has the witches so be prepared for magic.
杰博特带了巫师 做好对付魔法的准备
Be prepared for anything.
做好一切准备
I just hope I'm not too late!
希望我这通电♥话♥不会太晚
This should help us find our way.
这会帮助我们找到方向
'Settle thy studies and begin,
"坐好 开始学习
to sound the depth of that thou wilt profess.'
倾听你将要被传授的奥义"
Doctor Faustus.
《浮士德的悲剧》
Christopher Marlowe?
克里斯托弗·马洛
I remember the night he inscribed it.
我还记得他刻下这些的那晚
Kit was a close friend of mine,
基特是我一个非常要好的朋友
in a dangerous time when
在那个危险年代
there were very few creatures one could trust.
只有很少生物能被信任
It was to him I lost that chess piece to,
我那颗棋就是输给了他
on a wager on All Souls Night.
那是万灵之夜的一个赌注
Every year, a group of us would meet at the Old Lodge,
每年 我们一群人都会在老旅馆聚一聚
for the Catholic holy days of All Saints and All Souls.
为的是天主教的万圣夜和万灵夜
So, we're going back to London?
所以我们要回去伦敦吗
To 1590.
去1590年
Top room of the house.
他们在顶楼
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表