剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
No!
不
James, mate!
詹姆斯 伙计
Hang in there, James.
坚持住 詹姆斯
No.
不
Matthew, have you been here all night?
马修 你一整晚都在这儿吗
She's a witch, Miriam,
她是个女巫 米丽亚姆
a powerful one if her family's anything to go by.
从她家族来看 她应该力量强大
Who is?
谁啊
The academic I overheard outside the Bodleian.
我在博德利图书馆外无意听到的那个学者
She's a direct descendant of Bridget Bishop,
她是碧姬·毕晓普的直系后裔
the first woman to be executed at the Salem witch trials.
第一个在塞勒姆女巫审判中被处决的女人
You think what happened yesterday was witchcraft?
你是说昨天那件事是巫术吗
I don't know,
我不知道
but she'd just taken out an alchemy manuscript.
但她刚取出了一本炼金术手抄本
An Ashmole manuscript.
一本阿什莫尔手抄本
Come on, Matthew, it's not possible.
拜托 马修 这不可能
What, that she's found Ashmole 782?
你指什么 她找到了《阿什莫尔第782卷》吗
Why? Because you've been looking for that book for over 100 years.
为什么 因为你找那本书找了一百多年了
Longer. Ever since I began to believe
比这更久 自从我认为
that it could help us understand our origins.
它能揭开我族的起源之谜起
It's missing.
这本书失传了
It's always been missing.
失传已久
How could this witch have found it?
这个女巫怎么可能找到它呢
Perhaps it wasn't missing.
也许它根本没有失传
Perhaps it was waiting.
它只是一直在等待
Dad.
爸爸
Hello. Hey. Er, it's me.
喂 喂 是我
You all right?
你还好吗
It's five o'clock in the morning, Diana.
现在是早上五点 戴安娜
I know. I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 我知道 抱歉
Something's happened.
但出事了
You all right, honey?
你还好吗 亲爱的
I was in the Bod studying.
我之前在博德利图书馆做研究
I took out a manuscript.
我借阅了一本手抄本
But it was bewitched or something.
但它像是被施了巫术
Was it a grimoire? It was an Ashmole manuscript.
是魔法书吗 是阿什莫尔的手抄本
There were alchemical illustrations. Uhhuh, what else?
上面有炼金术图解 还有什么
Moving under the pages.
有字迹从书页下浮出
I couldn't read it.
但是我看不懂
Definitely sounds like it was bewitched.
非常有可能是被施了巫术
How did you unravel the spell? Did you say any words?
你是怎么解咒的 念咒语了吗
There was no witchcraft involved, Sarah.
我没用巫术 莎拉
How many times? You know I refuse to practice.
我说过很多次了 你知道我拒绝巫术
I couldn't wait to get rid of it.
我迫不及待要摆脱它
I returned it. What?!
我把书还回去了 什么
Diana, we've always told you...
戴安娜 我们一直教导你
if you ever come across something magical...
一旦遇到魔法物品
you should always, always, try to understand it!
你必须 必须去搞清楚
Honey, what is happening? It's Diana.
亲爱的 怎么啦 是戴安娜
She's discovered some magical book.
她发现了一本魔法书
That is not even why I called. It's...
我打电♥话♥来不是为这个
It's what happened afterwards.
而是后来发生的事
I think... I think I saw Dad.
我觉得我看见了爸爸
What do you mean, you saw your dad?
你说你看见了你♥爸♥爸是什么意思
He was just as I remembered him.
他和我记忆里一模一样
What do you think it means?
你说这有什么含义
Well, honey, we're not gonna know now, are we?
亲爱的 我们是没法知道了 不是吗
You've given it back.
因为你把书还回去了
Really, Diana, it's time you faced what you are,
说真的 戴安娜 你该正视你的身份了
a witch!
你是个女巫
We've been over this, Sarah.
我们之前讨论过这个了 莎拉
I'm an historian, that's what I am.
我是一名历史学家 这才是我的身份
Oxford might offer me a professorship.
牛津也许会聘我做教授
Oh, honey! That is wonderful news, Diana.
亲爱的 这真是太好了 戴安娜
Well, I don't have it yet.
我还没拿到这个职位呢
I have to get a paper written.
我还得完成一篇论文
Wait! Wait! You can't just hide in your work.
等等 你不能拿工作当借口
You saw your father. This is important.
你看到了你父亲 这很重要
If the book is bewitched,
要是那本书真被施了巫术
there's no telling how you unlocked the spell.
我们还不清楚你是怎么解开咒语的
You have to take the book out again.
你得再把那本书借出来
Work out what's going on.
搞清楚到底是怎么回事
That may be what you would do, Sarah, but I'm not you.
那是你的处事方法 莎拉 但我不是你
I called for your advice, not another lecture.
我打电♥话♥是寻求建议 不是说教
Well, you know how she feels about all this.
你知道她对这些东西的态度
Give her time to cool off, honey, and try again.
让她先冷静一下 亲爱的 然后再努力吧
Y753 BCY?
Y753BCY
You say the car took off at speed.
你说那辆车飞速逃逸了
Are you sure that registration number's right?
你确定车牌号♥是准确的吗
Positive.
确定
I have very good eyesight.
我视力很好
You say you left the hospital at 5:30.
你说你是五点半离开医院的
But you didn't call the incident in until 6:15.
但你六点十五分才上报这个事故
I was giving him CPR. For over half an hour?
我当时在做心肺复苏 做了超过半小时
Yes. I'm a doctor. I was trying to save his life.
对 我是医生 我努力地想让他活下来
Hey, Matthew.
你好 马修
Think of the risks you took. You could've been seen.
想想你冒的风险 你可能被别人看到
James was my friend and a brilliant doctor.
詹姆斯是我的朋友 还是位出色的医生
I couldn't bear for all that potential to go to waste.
我不能忍♥受浪费了他的潜力
Did you even get his consent?
你征求过他的同意了吗
Christ, Marcus!
老天爷 马库斯
How many times do you have to be told?
我得跟你说多少次
All right, I messed up.
行了 是我搞砸了
Why didn't it work?
为什么没成功
That's what we need to find out.
那正是我们得弄清楚的地方
What's he doing here?
他来做什么
Marcus is our new research subject.
马库斯是我们新的研究对象
Another failed siring.
又一次失败的初拥
Would you take his bloods and do a cheek swab?
麻烦给他采血然后做个口腔采样
Thank you, Miriam.
谢了 米丽亚姆
Hello, Miriam.
你好 米丽亚姆
Hello, Marcus.
你好 马库斯
I'll need that.
我需要那个
And roll up your sleeve.
把袖子卷起来
I can take my own blood.
我可以自己给自己采血
Not in my lab, you can't.
在我的实验室可不行
You should've told me.
你早应该告诉我的
You knew that there'd been other failed sirings,
你早知道之前有过初拥失败的情况
so why the secrecy?
为什么保密
You're not meant to be siring anyone.
你本来就不该初拥任何人
Do I have to haul you both out of here
你们是逼我把你俩拉出去吗
or can we finish our wine first?
还是说我们能先把酒喝完
You know I didn't plan to sire James.
你知道我并没打算初拥詹姆斯
If there had been more time, I would have asked permission.
如果还有时间 我会征求同意
And if I'd known there was a risk of failure,
而且如果我知道有失败的风险
I never would have attempted it.
我绝对不会去尝试的
Matthew, his last moments
马修 他生命的最后时刻
were ugly, confused and desperate,
丑陋 迷惘 绝望
and he didn't know why.
而他还不明缘由
I did that.
那是我造成的
He was my friend
他是我朋友
and I took his death away from him for nothing.
而我却白白把他死亡的权利夺走了
The reason I didn't tell you...
我之所以没告诉你...
is because we're all in the dark.
是因为我们都不了解情况
We know there's a problem, but we don't know the cause
我们知道有问题 但不知道原因
and that's the reason...
正因如此...
that we need the book.
我们才需要那本书
Matthew thinks Ashmole 782 covers early creature history.
马修认为《阿什莫尔第782卷》里描述了早期生物的历史
It could help us understand our evolution,
可以帮助我们了解我们的进化史
our origins.
我们的起源
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表