剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
But the Prince couldn't fly,
但王子不会飞
so Diana had to help herself.
所以戴安娜只能自救
Mum?
妈妈
We're over the castle, sir.
我们到城♥堡♥上方了 先生
There's nowhere nearby to land.
附近没有可降落的平地
We'll have to jump.
我们需要跳机
Land the helicopter as near as you can.
找到最近的地方降落
Why don't you try to the right of those trees down there?
不如飞到那边那些树右侧
Once you've landed, don't move till we come back.
着陆之后 在我们回来之前原地待命
Copy that, sir.
收到 先生
What did you find out about Diana Bishop's powers?
关于戴安娜·毕晓普的魔力 你发现了什么
Nothing that I would share with you.
反正我不会告诉你
What have you done to her?
你对她做了什么
This is what happens to witches who don't co-operate.
不配合的巫师就是这个下场
On my mark.
听我口令
Jump!
跳
Diana?
戴安娜
This way.
这边
I can feel your power.
我能感受到你的魔力
Whoever you are, help me help both of us.
不管你是谁 帮帮我 帮帮我们俩
Matthew! Oh, no! Diana!
马修 不 戴安娜
Matthew!
马修
I can't get out! I'm coming down.
我出不去 我现在下来
No, Matthew!
不 马修
You'll get down but you won't be able to get her back out.
你下去也没办法救她上来
It's time.
是时候了
Remember the story.
记住那个故事
Fly.
飞
Fly!
飞吧
Magic is in the heart. Don't forget.
魔法在心中 别忘了
We will always be one.
我们将永远合二为一
Magic's in the heart.
魔法在心中
I can't get down to you, Diana!
我没法下来救你 戴安娜
Fly.
飞吧
You can do it!
你可以的
You're doing it, Diana. That's it!
你做得很好 戴安娜 就是这样
Gently, gently.
轻点 轻点
Matthew. That's it, Diana.
马修 没事了 戴安娜
I've got you.
有我在
Let's get her out of here.
我们把她带出去
I'm glad you're safe.
很高兴你平安无事
I should call Sarah and Em.
我应该给莎拉和艾米打个电♥话♥
Ysabeau will call them and let them know you're safe.
伊莎波会打电♥话♥告诉她们你平安无事的
I'll never let you go again.
我再也不会让你离开了
Come on.
来吧
My face hit the floor.
我的脸撞到地面上了
Is the bone broken?
骨头裂了吗
No, no, it's just badly bruised.
没有 只是擦伤比较严重
I'll examine you properly when we get you cleaned up a little.
给你稍微清理之后我再好好为你检查
You showed such strength.
你真坚强
My lionne.
我的小狮子
How did this actually happen?
怎么会发生这种事
Oh, Satu wanted to see my power.
萨图想看看我魔力有多强
She tried to rip me apart.
她要把我剖开
All right.
好吧
I think you'd be more comfortable in bed. Shall we?
你躺在床上应该会舒服点 好吗
Put your arm round me.
抱紧我
What is it, your back? Yeah.
怎么了 背不舒服 是的
It's tender.
挺疼的
Satu used her magic on me.
萨图对我施了魔法
Would it be all right if I take a quick look?
能让我看一眼吗
We need to take this off.
得把这件衣服脱掉
Scissors.
剪刀
I'm going to have to cut your top off, Diana.
我得剪开你的上衣 戴安娜
What is it?
怎么了
Marie, Dieu mère!
圣母玛利亚
It's my insignia.
这是我的标志
She's branded you.
她给你打上了烙印
Do you want to see what she did to you?
你想看看她对你做了什么吗
Yes, show me.
好 让我看看
Matthew, no, she's been through enough.
马修 别 她已经够受的了
She survived the doing of it.
她幸免于难
The seeing of it can't possibly be worse.
看看留下的伤痕没什么大不了的
I've got you.
我扶着你
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
Yes.
嗯
Satu said she was going to open me up.
萨图说要把我剖开
But she didn't.
但她没做到
Thank you.
谢谢
You should really try and eat something.
你应该试着吃点东西
Did you kill Gillian?
你杀了吉莉恩吗
No, I didn't.
没 我没有
But I should have killed her, for betraying you.
但她背叛你 我应该把她杀了的
I spared her life.
我饶了她一命
And I will not...
但我再也不会
make the same mistake again.
犯同样的错了
And I will hunt down anyone who wishes to harm you
而且我会找任何想伤害你的人算账
and I will kill them.
然后杀了他们
I told you.
我告诉过你的
I know you told me.
我知道你告诉过我
Promise me one thing.
答应我一件事
Name it.
说吧
You won't go after Satu.
别去找萨图
I want to deal with her myself.
我要亲自跟她算账
How's the witch?
那个女巫怎么样了
Her name is Diana, and she's resting.
她叫戴安娜 她在休息
Thank you. No need to thank me, Matthew.
谢谢你 没必要谢我 马修
I'll be taking her back to the Congregation with me.
我会把她带回委员会
You would have her face Gerbert and the other witches,
你明知道他们会怎么对她
knowing full well what they would do to her?
还让她去面对杰博特和其他的巫师吗
I've made my decision.
我心意已决
I won't discuss it further.
没有讨论的余地了
Diana is staying here.
戴安娜得留在这里
I'm the head of this family!
我才是这个家族的首领
To protect the De Clermonts,
为了保护德·克莱尔蒙特家族
I will disown you.
我会与你断绝关系
This is no longer a family matter.
这不再是家事了
The Knights of Lazarus will see to Diana Bishop's protection.
拉撒路骑士团会负责保护戴安娜·毕晓普
After all these years defunct,
沉寂了这么多年
you're going to rally the Knights of Lazarus
你要重新召集拉撒路骑士团
to protect a fucking witch?!
就为了保护区区一个女巫吗
You are a Knight and you are my brother.
你是个骑士 也是我的哥哥
We fought at the Battle of Acre.
我们曾在阿卡围城战上战斗
Helped the Albigensian heretics resist the Northerners.
帮助阿尔比派异教♥徒♥抵抗北方佬
We do not come to the aid of our master
我们是不会帮助我们的领袖
to protect a forbidden love affair!
保护一段禁忌之恋的
Diana is in need of our protection from her own people
戴安娜需要我们来保护她免受同族人伤害
and I will see to it that she gets it.
而且我会确保她受到保护
Philippe should never
菲利普去世时
have passed the order on to you when he died.
就不该把大权交给你
Baldwin de Clermont,
鲍德温·德·克莱尔蒙特
I call upon you to fulfill your sworn oath
我命令你履行你的誓言
and enter the battlefield,
进入战场
where you will obey my commands until I release you.
在那里你将服从我直至我解除命令
As for the Congregation pursuing Diana?
委员会要追捕戴安娜这事怎么办
I'll try and make punishment for Knox's new witch their priority.
我会尽力让他们先惩罚诺克斯的新女巫
Thank you.
谢谢你
You've both shown that you have some fight in you.
你们都展现出了自身的斗志
Hold on to that because you're going to need it.
坚守住这份斗志 有朝一日它将派上用场
Do whatever it is you must to survive.
竭尽所能活下去
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表