剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
Matthieu!
马休
Over there.
那边
I used to know a Matthew.
我原来认识一个叫马修的
It's Matthieu.
我叫马休
Matthew!
马修
Once the world was full of wonders,
世上曾有万种神奇
but it belongs to humans now.
如今这一切却被人类独占
We creatures have all but disappeared -
我们这些生物只能销声匿迹
daemons, vampires and witches...
魔族 吸血鬼 巫师
hiding in plain sight,
隐于街头巷尾
ill at ease, even with each other.
甚至互相提防
But, as my father used to say,
但是 正如我父亲曾说过
in every ending...
每个结束
there is a new beginning.
都是一个新纪♥元♥的开始
New trousers, Hamish? Morning.
新裤子吗 哈米什 早上好
You really didn't need to be here, you know.
你其实不用过来的
"Hello, Hamish. Nice to see you."
"你好 哈米什 很高兴见到你"
Good to see you, too, Matthew.
见到你我也很高兴 马修
I can quite well go hunting on my own.
我一个人打猎挺好的
It's good to have a break from London.
从伦敦出来散散心也不错
I've been meaning to get out on the moors, anyway.
反正我也想去野外转转
John's preparing the car.
约翰正在准备车
I see you've redecorated.
房♥子重新装♥修♥过了
I thought the place needed brightening up.
我觉得这个地方得亮堂点
Looks like a wedding cake.
看起来像个婚礼蛋糕
You didn't come all the way up here
你大老远来不是为了
to diss my interiors, Matt.
贬低我的室内装潢吧 马特
What's going on? It's complex.
怎么了 很复杂
Isn't it always with you?
你不是一向如此吗
This is even more... What? Fucked up?
这次更... 更乱吗
Look at the two of us. A vampire friends with a daemon.
看看我俩 吸血鬼和魔族成了朋友
I came up here to get away from a witch.
我是来躲一个女巫的
When you say "get away"...
你说的"躲"...
do you mean? I'm craving her.
是指... 我渴望得到她
Who are you? You can't come in here without...
你是谁 你不能就这样进来
My boss will call you in three seconds to give it.
我老板会在三秒内给你打电♥话♥
I'm looking for the body of the tourist found last night.
我在找昨晚那个游客的尸体
Yes?
喂
Yes.
是的
Of course, sir.
没问题 先生
The body.
给我看尸体
He has no blood in him.
他身上没有血液
And there was no blood at the scene. It's... strange.
现场也没有血迹 很奇怪
Is there any background on him?
有关于他的信息吗
He was French.
他是法国人
Name?
名字呢
Matthieu Beny.
马休·贝尼
Matthew.
马修
Stop.
停
Where? About 35 meters below the ridge line.
在哪里 山脊线下35米左右
Good hunting.
狩猎愉快
Hey. Busy today. Don't know why.
今天人挺多 不知道为什么
Students aren't back yet.
学生还没返校呢
Dr. Bishop.
毕晓普博士
May I help you?
有何贵干
My name's Peter Knox.
我叫皮特·诺克斯
I presume there aren't usually this many
我想这个图书馆平时
other creatures in the library.
是不会有这么多其他生物的
Well... no.
是的
So I suppose word has spread about
所以我猜应该是
the Ashmole manuscript you took out.
你取出阿什莫尔手抄本的消息传开了
Sorry, I'm waiting on a book.
抱歉 我在等书呢
You're quite right to keep it quiet,
你保持低调是对的
but I assure you I am a friend.
但我保证我没有恶意
Shall we discuss this over coffee?
我们可以边喝咖啡边聊吗
I don't think so.
我想不必了
Or are you a tea drinker like your mother was?
还是说 你和你母亲一样爱喝茶
Did you know my father, too?
你也认识我父亲吗
Only slightly.
点头之交
Your mother and I met when we were teenagers.
我和你母亲在年少时就认识了
I was very fond of her.
我当时很喜欢她
What was she like?
她是什么样的
Passionate, clever,
热情 聪明
stubborn as a mule when she wanted to be.
倔起来跟驴一样
Really?!
真的吗
It's truly terrible what happened.
很遗憾发生那种事
I've thought about you a good deal over the years and...
这些年我常常会想起你
I've wanted to introduce myself,
我一直想认识你
but your aunt's very protective.
但你姨妈的保护欲太强了
Could we get tea for two, please? Yes, sir.
麻烦沏两杯茶 好的 先生
Feeling better?
感觉好点了吗
Yes.
嗯
Thank you.
谢谢你
I think you're wise to keep your distance from the witch.
我觉得和女巫保持距离是明智的
Yes. But the problem is,
是的 但麻烦的是
she's in possession of something that I need.
她手上有我要的东西
Or rather...
或者说...
she's capable of retrieving it.
她有能力拿到它
So, er, did you just call it up? Yeah.
你就这么直接借出来了吗 是的
How?
怎么借
Er, the... the normal way.
和平常人一样
That's odd because I requested Ashmole 782 this morning
奇怪 我今早想借《阿什莫尔第782卷》
and it isn't there.
但它却不在图书馆里
Not there? Missing.
不在吗 失踪了
According to the Bodleian catalog
根据博德利的书目
it's been missing for years.
它已经失踪多年了
But how could it be?
怎么会
That doesn't make any sense. I took it out.
这根本说不通 我之前还借出来了
You did return it, I take it?
你确实还了 对吗
Of course!
当然
I would never steal a book from the Bod.
我绝不会从博德利偷书
No. It could be the date.
当然 可能是日期的关系
Yeah. Maybe the book only shows itself
也许这书只在
around the time of the equinox.
秋分时候出现
Or... or it could be that there's a spell on it
或者 它可能被施了咒
and that somehow, for some reason, you broke it.
而你不知怎么就解开了咒语
I'm not my mother, Mr Knox,
我不是我母亲 诺克斯先生
I didn't inherit her powers.
我没有遗传她的魔力
What happened when you opened it?
你打开书时发生了什么
I only looked at one page.
我只看了一页
What was on it?
上面有什么
A picture. Of what?
一幅图 什么图
The alchemical child.
一个炼金术婴儿
There must have been more. You must have seen more.
一定还有别的 你肯定还看到了别的
Why is it so important to you?
为什么它对你这么重要
Because if this book is what I think it is,
因为如果我没有猜错的话
it contains the witches' first spells.
这本书里有巫师的初代咒语
It could tell us how we created vampires.
它能够揭示我们是如何创造吸血鬼的
That's just a myth.
这不过是个传说
Vampires have used their brute power and longevity
吸血鬼利用他们的蛮力和长寿
to gain far too much control,
获取了过多的控制权
but if we created them...
但如果我们能制♥造♥他们...
then we could uncreate them.
那也就能毁灭他们了
I won't have any part of that.
我不想掺合这种事
You have to try and take it out again.
你必须试着再把书借出来
You're the only person who's seen it in years.
多年来你是唯一见过这本书的人
Let go of my arm!
放开我
I'm quite sure I'll see you again, Diana.
我很确信我们会再见面的 戴安娜
Not as amenable as I'd hoped.
她不像我期望的那样顺从
We might need to use firmer tactics.
我们可能要采取更强硬的手段
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表