剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
You can't hold the Congregation off forever.
委员会只能被阻挡一时
It's imperative that you make your next move before they make theirs.
眼下重要的是你们在委员会之前先发制人
Do you understand?
明白吗
Diana. Till we meet again.
戴安娜 后会有期
Who are you?
你是谁
What did he do to you?
他对你做了什么
I know that you're old.
我知道你上了年纪
Very old.
很老很老了
I felt that in your magic.
我能从你的魔力里感觉到
Meridiana.
玛丽狄安娜
Are you the Meridiana?
你就是那个玛丽狄安娜
Yes.
是的
Helvetti!
天哪
He kept you all of this time.
他竟然一直这样禁锢着你
Help me.
帮帮我
Release me.
让我解脱吧
You'll join the mothers on the other side, as you.
你终会和彼岸的先祖们团聚 以你原本的样子
Only you.
完完整整
None of him.
不受他的污染
Beware the witch with the blood of the lion and the wolf.
当心那个流淌着狮与狼之血的巫师
For with it she shall destroy the children of the night.
借此她将毁灭黑夜之子
The lion and the wolf?
狮与狼
Is it the baby?
孩子怎么了吗
Are you taking care of yourself, eating right?
你有没有照顾好自己 吃饭正常吗
No, no. I'm fine and so is the baby.
不 我和孩子都很好
Just listen, Mum.
听她说 妈妈
Would you like some tea?
要喝茶吗
No, no, no. I want to know what's going on.
不 不 我想知道发生了什么
Soph.
苏菲
You said you might know
你说过你可能知道
who the witch is that I need to give my statue to...
我该把那个雕塑给哪个女巫
I shouldn't have told you anything.
我什么都不该告诉你
I'm sorry if I got you excited.
抱歉让你坐立不安
She's not someone for you to be getting involved with.
你不该去趟她那趟浑水
She's trouble.
她是个麻烦
No. She's in trouble, Agatha.
不 是她有麻烦 阿加莎
I... I see her in my dreams.
我 我梦到她了
And I think that our connection is so strong because...
我觉得我们俩的联♥系♥非同一般 因为...
she's a witch and...
她是个女巫而且...
I was born of witches.
我也出生在巫师家庭
You're a witch? No. No. I'm...
你是女巫吗 不 不
I'm a daemon, but... but my parents were witches
我是魔族 可我的父母是巫师
and my grandparents and theirs before them and...
而且我的祖父母和前几辈都是
It can't be possible.
这不可能
Does that mean the baby could be a witch?
也就是说这孩子也可能是个巫师
I've got a pretty strong feeling that she is.
我强烈地感觉到她的确是
And you didn't think to tell me?
你之前竟然没告诉我
If our baby is a witch born of daemons,
如果我们的孩子是魔族诞下的巫师
she'll be everything the Congregation fears and wants to destroy.
她会成为委员会所畏惧并意欲毁灭的
You didn't trust me?
你不信任我吗
My God, Nathaniel!
天啊 纳撒尼尔
We didn't want to put you in a difficult position.
我们不想让你为难
I'm your mother.
我是你母亲
You come first.
万事以你为先
Both of you do.
你们两个都是
I'm this child's grandmother.
我是这孩子的奶奶
My loyalty and love are to you.
我永远爱你们并支持你们
We... didn't mean to upset you.
我们不想惹你生气的
Everything's more complicated now.
但现在事情越来越复杂
The witch is important, Agatha, for me and the baby.
那个女巫对我和孩子很重要 阿加莎
I just know she is.
我感觉得到
Her name is Diana Bishop.
她叫戴安娜·毕晓普
Thank you, weaver.
谢谢你 编织者
Weaver?
编织者
I feel so different.
我感觉焕然一新
The air in my lungs. It's no wonder.
神清气爽 不足为奇
You've been liberated, inside and out.
你被释放了 由内而外
Unbound.
解绑了
I think we've established she doesn't need coddling.
我觉得我们已经一致赞同不需要娇惯着她了
I'm... I'm sorry. Am I...
抱歉 我是不是...
Am I missing something?
错过了什么
We believe that you may have been spellbound.
我们认为你之前一直被咒缚着
Do you know what that is?
你知道那是什么吧
Yes, but...
知道 可是...
And what happened to you at La Pierre
你在皮埃尔堡的经历
freed your magic.
解封了你的魔法
Diana.
戴安娜
Do you know who could have done such a thing to you?
你知道会是谁对你做的这种事吗
No, but I don't understand.
不知道 可我不明白
Only witches who were mad were ever spellbound.
只有疯了的巫师才会被咒缚
Witches who hurt people.
还有伤人的巫师
What am I?
我是哪种
Home. Tell me the truth.
回家了 告诉我真♥相♥
All this time, did you know what was wrong with me?
一直以来 你们是不是都知道我是怎么回事
What's going on? Did you know that I was spellbound?
发生什么了 你们知道我被咒缚了吗
You killed Rebecca Bishop and Stephen Proctor.
你杀了丽贝卡·毕晓普和史蒂芬·普罗克特
The power was never theirs.
那不是他们的魔力
It was Diana's.
而是戴安娜的
No! I tested her!
不可能 我测试过她
There's a prophesy about the end of the vampires.
有个关于吸血鬼终结的预言
I think it has to do with Diana.
我认为和戴安娜有关
Where are the spells for self-defense?
自我防卫的咒语在哪
Those spells haven't worked in generations.
那些咒语已经失效很久了
She needs to learn control.
她必须学会控制
And you can teach me how to defend myself, Matthew.
你可以教我如何自卫 马修
Is that what I think it is?
这难道是那个东西吗
Ashmole 782.
《阿什莫尔第782卷》
You said "do not... run."
你还说 "不要...跑"
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表