剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
Curing a fever.
治个发烧
How to fix a leaky roof.
修个漏水的屋顶
This is child's play. Where are the spells for self-defense?
这些都是小把戏 自我防卫的咒语在哪
For setting up a shield around a property?
在房♥子周围树立护盾的咒语在哪
That's just not possible.
那是不可能的
Those spells haven't worked in generations. Look...
那些咒语已经失效很久了 听着
I know you're worried about Knox finding you.
我知道你很担心诺克斯找到你
I'm worried about Diana's power.
而我担心的是戴安娜的魔力
She needs to learn control.
她必须学会控制
Now you may think these spells are quaint,
你可能觉得这些咒语是无稽之谈
but that's what they teach.
但他们教的就是这个
With respect, Sarah... They teach control!
恕我直言 莎拉 他们教你学会控制
That witch came to kill her.
那个巫师是来杀她的
When she comes back, she will not be alone.
她再杀来时 不可能单枪匹马地来
This is not enough by a tenth
这些连十分之一都不够
let alone by a half!
更别说一半了
I know what you are trying to do,
我知道你想干嘛
I know you're trying to scare me, but I'm already scared.
你想吓我 但我已经很害怕了
And I am doing the very best that I can.
而且我已经竭尽全力了
You're right, Sarah, I do need control.
你说的没错 莎拉 我确实需要控制
I'll go back to the basics.
我会回归基础
Start my magical training over again.
从头开始我的魔法训练
And you can teach me how to defend myself, Matthew,
你可以教我如何自卫 马修
so I can use my magic against our enemies.
这样我就可以用魔法对付敌人了
Stay away the dark.
远离黑暗
Stay away the dark.
远离黑暗
Look, you don't just say the words, okay?
听着 你不能光念咒语
You have to concentrate on what you desire.
你必须把精神集中在你想要的东西上
You feel it. Set your power alight.
你得用心去感受 点燃你的魔力
It'll come, honey.
会成功的 亲爱的
Try it again. Okay.
再试一遍 好吧
I could have sworn this box was from the 17th century,
我本来敢肯定这个盒子是17世纪的
but for the condition.
但这保存得也太好了吧
Lovely, isn't it?
很好看 是吧
It was a present from Diana's father.
是戴安娜的爸爸送的
He was a timewalker.
他是个时空穿越者
Look at you.
瞧瞧你啊
Stephen might have been a little bit more discreet
如果史蒂芬知道会有吸血鬼造访的话
with his souvenirs
他在送纪念品时
had he known a vampire was gonna come a-calling.
估计会更加谨慎
Did he go to the past often?
他经常穿越回过去吗
Mm, far less after Diana was born,
戴安娜出生之后就少多了
but he would still take
但丽贝卡生日的时候
Rebecca somewhere special for her birthday.
他依旧会带她去一些特别的地方
It's that easy to do?
穿越容易吗
I don't know about "easy". I mean...
是不是"容易"我说不好 我是说...
you know, jumping a few minutes forward and back,
往前或者往后穿越个几分钟
that's one thing,
是一回事
but going further back in the past, you know.
但是回到更遥远的过去可不一样
He said he had to find three objects from the right time.
他说过必须找到时机合适的三样东西
Stay away the dark.
远离黑暗
Stay away the... That's it! That's it!
远离... 对了 对了
Once more. Stay away the dark.
再试一次 远离黑暗
Stay away the dark!
远离黑暗
So much for my control.
我的控制力也就这样了
Don't worry, I'll deal with it.
别担心 我来处理
No air for fire, extinguish the light of the fire.
摒绝空气 熄灭火光
Okay. One more time.
好了 再试一次
Okay.
好吧
You need to go. Why? He's not here.
你走吧 为什么 他又不在
Why do you never run?
你为什么从来不逃跑
He's out of the city, you have the keys.
他出城了 而你又有钥匙
Is it really just the promise of Matthew keeping you here?
就因为关于马修的承诺你才留在这里吗
You don't understand me or Matthew.
你不理解我或马修
Gerbert does, does he?
杰博特理解 是吗
You know Baldwin's telling people Satu has Diana.
鲍德温告诉大家说戴安娜在萨图手里
I think he's lying.
我觉得他在撒谎
Why would he do that? That's a good question.
他为什么要那样做 这是个好问题
You think Diana's still with Matthew.
你觉得戴安娜依旧和马修在一起
I once got my hands on Diana's personal file.
我曾经接触过戴安娜的个人档案
I could again if you'd like to explore your options.
我愿意再做一次 只要你同意多探索一些可能性
Why would you do that?
你为什么愿意这么做
What's in it for you?
你能得到什么好处
I was born here, in Venice, did you know that?
我是在这里出生的 威尼斯 你知道吗
It's the only home I know, so I keep Baldwin happy.
我只有这个家 所以我要讨鲍德温欢心
Or Gerbert, or whoever's pulling the strings that day,
或者杰博特 或者其他掌权者的欢心
but you...
但你...
you could go anywhere.
你想去哪里都可以
I...
我...
don't remember my home.
不记得我的家了
When did you last see Matthew?
你最后一次见到马修是什么时候
It's been decades, hasn't it?
几十年前了 是不是
Gerbert doesn't control you.
控制你的不是杰博特
He does.
而是他
I'll get you the file.
我会帮你拿到档案
The way I see it, you either go after Matthew
在我看来 你要么去找马修
or you burn it, prove I'm wrong,
要么把它烧了 证明我错了
walk away from all this.
然后从这一切中抽身
Either way...
不管怎样...
you'd be free.
你都自♥由♥了
Diana, this one's easy. Trust me!
戴安娜 这个很简单 相信我
Easy for you, easy for Em, not for me!
是对你和艾米而言很简单 而不是对我
Look...
听着...
we're both just too worked up. We just...
我俩都太着急了 我们得...
Your magic works differently from my magic, Sarah.
你的魔法和我的魔法不一样 莎拉
You can't help me with this.
在这方面你帮不了我
We'll take a break, I think.
我想我们还是休息一下吧
Oh, come on! I'm sorry. No. No!
拜托 对不起 不不
What?
怎么回事
Diana?
戴安娜
Diana?
戴安娜
What if it was Satu?
如果是萨图怎么办
We don't know how powerful she is. Quiet.
我们不知道她有多强大 安静
What...
怎么...
I can hear her.
我能听见她
She's all right.
她没事
What just happened?
刚刚是怎么回事
I don't know. I...
我不知道 我...
I needed to step outside to get some air
我想到外面去透透气
and then, bam, I was...
然后忽然就...
here.
到了这里
Do you think that you might have just timewalked?
你刚刚有没有可能是穿越了时空
I mean it, I mean it.
我是认真的
You weren't there. You certainly weren't here.
你刚刚不在那里 也绝对不在这里
Otherwise I'd have heard your heart beating.
不然我会听到你的心跳声
But timewalking? I mean, even if I could,
穿越时空 就算我可以
I wouldn't know how I did it.
我也不知道我是如何做到的
Well, you do realize that
你应该知道
your father was a timewalker, don't you?
你父亲是个时空穿越者吧
Hamish, thanks for agreeing to see me.
哈米什 谢谢你见我
You said this was about Sophie.
你说是和苏菲有关
She wants to speak to the witch,
她想和那个女巫谈谈
Matthew's witch, Diana Bishop.
马修的女巫 戴安娜·毕晓普
Sophie was born to witches.
苏菲是巫师的后代
I know it sounds mad, but it's true.
我知道这听上去很疯狂 但真是这样
You know what I'm risking even by telling you this.
你知道我告诉你这件事冒了多大风险吧
Right now, Nathaniel and Sophie are safe.
如今纳撒尼尔和苏菲很安全
They're anonymous.
他们隐姓埋名
You really think that Diana's...
你真觉得戴安娜是...
What?
什么来着
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表