剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
Will you please tell me about William Harvey?
你能跟我讲讲威廉·哈维的事吗
It's not a particularly interesting story.
这可不是什么有趣的故事
Well, maybe not to you, but to this historian,
可能你觉得无趣 但对我这个历史学家而言
it is the closest thing I'll get to meeting the man
这是我了解那个发现心脏是个血泵的人
that discovered that the heart is a pump.
最好的机会了
Matthew.
马修
Domenico.
多梅尼克
It's been years.
多年未见
When was the last time? In Ferrara?
上次见面是什么时候 在费拉拉那次吗
We were both fighting the Pope.
那时我们并肩对抗教皇
I was trying to save Venice.
我当时试图拯救威尼斯
You, the Knights Templar. Why are you here?
而你是圣殿骑士 你为什么在这里
And this must be the witch I've heard so much about.
这肯定就是那位我闻名已久的女巫了
Diana, go back to the house.
戴安娜 回房♥子里去
Go. I'm not going anywhere.
快 我哪里也不去
Domenico. What an unexpected visit.
多梅尼克 这次拜访可真突然
Ysabeau, it's a pleasure to see you.
伊莎波 很高兴见到你
How did you know I was here?
你怎么知道我在这里
I smelled you. Maman.
我闻到你了 妈妈
Take Diana back to the house.
带戴安娜回房♥子里
I think she should stay until I deliver my message.
我觉得她应该留下来听完我带来的口信
Diana Bishop,
戴安娜·毕晓普
you must come before the Congregation for questioning
你必须来委员会接受质询
and to hand over The Book Of Life.
并且上交生命之书
You tell the Congregation that I don't have it.
告诉委员会书不在我这里
If they want it, they can get it themselves.
他们想要就自己去拿
But you must come and tell us how to.
但你必须过来 告诉我们怎么拿
Diana will not be going anywhere with you.
戴安娜不会和你去任何地方
Are you refusing to let me carry out Congregation orders?
你是在阻碍我执行委员会的命令吗
I am.
是的
You do know the consequences?
你知道后果吗
Yes, I do! Matthew, please, don't do this.
我知道 马修 求你别这么做
Ah, it's not about the book, is it?
不是为了那本书 对吧
No.
不是
It's about her.
是为了她
You're breaking the Covenant.
你违背了公约
What is the Covenant? What is he talking about?
公约是什么 他在说什么
She doesn't even know, Matthew.
她甚至对此一无所知 马修
You've lost your mind.
你简直昏了头了
Take her back now!
马上带她回去
One twitch and I will rip your head off!
敢动一下 我就拧掉你的脑袋
You've delivered your message and you've been answered.
你的口信送到了 也听到了回信
Now, leave!
马上滚
We'll hunt you down.
我们会追杀你们
I'll kill you both.
我会杀了你们俩
Even De Clermonts can die.
就算是姓德·克莱尔蒙特也会死的
The Book Of Life?
生命之书
Why didn't you say?
你之前为什么没说
It was what drew me to her.
一开始是它将我引向她
And then it became about something else.
然后吸引我的就变成了其它因素
Maman.
妈妈
I can see that.
我看得出来
And so can Domenico.
多梅尼克也可以
Give her to them.
把她交给他们
They won't kill her if you do.
你照做了 他们就不会杀她
They will if you don't.
否则他们会的
What is the Covenant?
公约是什么
You really don't know?
你真的不知道吗
It forbids interspecies relationships.
公约禁止跨种族发♥生♥关♥系♥
That's insane.
真是疯了
Why would anyone ever agree to that?
怎么会有人同意呢
There were a lot more of us creatures back then.
过去有很多我们这样的生物
And we'd grown accustomed to taking what we wanted.
而且我们习惯了为所欲为
Philippe decided that if creatures from different species mated,
菲利普认为如果不同种族之间进行结合
it might upset the balance of power.
可能会影响各方势力平衡
So...
所以
the Covenant was drawn up.
就起草了公约
What happens when creatures break it?
如果有生物违反了公约呢
To my knowledge, it never has been broken.
据我所知 从未有生物违反过
He's gone.
他走了
There'll be no more visits from the Congregation.
委员会不会再派人来了
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Because we're not going to break the Covenant.
因为我们不会违反公约
You're giving in?
你要妥协吗
Domenico's visit was a diplomatic mission.
多梅尼克的来访是外交任务
The next one will not be.
之后的就不是了
Even if we stood up to them, what then? Hmm?
即使我们反抗了 然后呢
We'd be opening up old animosities
我们会引来陈旧仇恨
that would spiral out of control
会让事态失控
and expose us to humans.
让我们暴露在人类面前
I won't let that happen.
我不会让这种事发生
So that's it?
所以就这样了吗
We're just going to abide by some ancient, narrow-minded agreement
我们居然要遵循一千年前创建的
that was made a thousand years ago?
古老狭隘的公约吗
Yes.
是的
No.
不
We are bound together.
我和你休戚与共
My magic started coming out when I met you.
我的魔法是在遇到你之后才出现的
Three weeks ago, you'd never even heard of me.
三周之前 你从来都没听说过我
You don't know me!
你不了解我
You have no idea what I'm capable of.
你对我的能力一无所知
You don't even know yourself.
你甚至都不了解你自己
Stop.
别说了
Stop it.
别说了
Why are you being like this?
你为什么要这样
Yes?
喂
Is there damage?
有损坏吗
I'll get there as soon as I can.
我尽快赶过去
Someone broke into the lab.
有人闯入了实验室
I have to get back to Oxford. I'll get my things.
我得回牛津 我去收拾东西
You're not coming. Diana should go back to her aunts.
你不回去 戴安娜应该回她姨妈身边
She's staying here.
她要留在这里
Maman... Stop making decisions for me.
妈妈 别再替我做决定了
Guard her with your life.
用你的生命守护她
Yes, Matthew.
好 马修
Leaving me isn't the answer.
离开我不是问题的答案
I love you.
我爱你
Tell me how you feel.
告诉我你的感受
Forget the Covenant, forget the Congregation.
忘了公约 忘了委员会
How do you feel?
你是什么感受
You know how I feel.
你知道我的感受
Say it!
说出来
Let him go.
让他走
Look!
看
My God! She's doing this.
我的天 是她造成的
The lab's secured.
实验室安全了
It was witches. Their scent was everywhere.
是巫师干的 到处都是他们的气味
You think this was about Diana?
你认为这和戴安娜有关吗
Of course this is about Diana.
当然和戴安娜有关
This is what I wanted you to see.
我想让你看的是这个
You fear she'll come to know your past?
你害怕她会知道你的过去是吧
Who were Blanca and Lucas?
布兰卡和卢卡斯是谁
I don't want you to worry about that.
这些你无需担心
It appears the vampires are studying witches' DNA.
吸血鬼似乎在研究巫师的DNA
What's Clairmont up to? This changes everything, everything.
克莱尔蒙特想做什么 这改变了一切
Witches and vampires can't be together.
巫师和吸血鬼是不能在一起的
You cannot put yourself in that danger.
你不能让自己陷入那样的危险
I will never leave him.
我永远都不会离开他
The witches will think
巫师一族会认为
that Diana has turned her back on her own kind
戴安娜背叛了自己的族人
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表